PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Eq is bad from all sources. So nothing against panda on eq. Will check mast prop and tren ace. You used panda's tren and mast?
I have not, however I have from ST anabolics and it was tested pretty good from a member here.
Also, question for @OllieJacobs im curious, I know panda feels like the raws industry in China won’t last much longer, does he have a backup plan for that? For instance, would he plan on moving his operation to India? Or possibly another country? Just something that’s been on my mind for months as I fear the “steroid game” dying out in the near future

I have not, however I have from ST anabolics and it was tested pretty good from a member here.
Also, question for @OllieJacobs im curious, I know panda feels like the raws industry in China won’t last much longer, does he have a backup plan for that? For instance, would he plan on moving his operation to India? Or possibly another country? Just something that’s been on my mind for months as I fear the “steroid game” dying out in the near future
Panda has a pharmaceutical api trading license in India as his backup, he could have a warehouse operating in days in case it was needed.

As far I know in India they don’t produce tren and other stuff.. just pretty standard stuff like test and nandrolone, and Clen
yep they make here basic ones but USP grade like testosterone with different esters ,npp , deca , stanozolol , hgh , clen , primo e, its not like they cant make tren , eq and other raws if panda give them order of 200 kg batch they will for sure .

yep they make here basic ones but USP grade like testosterone with different esters ,npp , deca , stanozolol , hgh , clen , primo e, its not like they cant make tren , eq and other raws if panda give them order of 200 kg batch they will for sure .
Law of supply and demand, if there is money behind... it can be done.

That’s honestly why I’ve been buying quite a bit of raws. I fear the demand will go down in the next few years which in return would lead to a less than acceptable product. Underground drug market is always tricky. But I suppose that’s why it’s called “underground”

That’s honestly why I’ve been buying quite a bit of raws. I fear the demand will go down in the next few years which in return would lead to a less than acceptable product. Underground drug market is always tricky. But I suppose that’s why it’s called “underground”
The good thing is what Panda does, basically having a pharmaceutical api trading license, can avoid all of this problems.

Why aren't the 20ml vials sold as domestics at all? I would love to buy some of those, but I don't care to wait or pay for international shipping.

Panda has a domestic USA reshipper, you won’t have problems with customs if you buy it international.
How long does international shipping take? I have never purchased AAS international, but anything else I purchase international seems to generally take 1-2 months. Of course I don't care to pay so much more for shipping, but frankly, that is a distant second to the concern for shipping time.

How long does international shipping take? I have never purchased AAS international, but anything else I purchase international seems to generally take 1-2 months. Of course I don't care to pay so much more for shipping, but frankly, that is a distant second to the concern for shipping time.
Sent you a DM.

You're better off sending out to jano or the like for HPLC testing if you have doubts. The blood test may or may not give you some peace of mind but its not going to prove one way or the other what you seem to be alluding to. You won't be compensated because of your blood results...or you shouldn't be, imo.
What am I alluding to bud?
simply said I was surprised that Test cyp made at that concentration held so easily .
also I’ve never stated or asked for compensation . 50grams off powder . It’s nothing . Cbf .
And bloods are a good indicator On quality I don’t care what anyone says I’ve always got consistent levels on pharmacy test why would the case be different on raw powder made up . Doesn’t make sense . 250-300mg of test a week will do that same thing pharma or ugl or raw

What batch was that Test cyp out of that got sent for testing?
I bought some back in October last year
I have only have made it up recently and had it hold at 300mg/ml easily (2% 18%) MCT carrier
so had concerns it was underdosed raw.

cruising currently on it seems ok
will be getting bloods soon
share the multiplier if you do so mate

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
All DMs replied.

Contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
All DMs replied.

Contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Sponsors