PurplePandaLabs Raw source

in for answers, curious as well. This happens to me once in a while after filtering, if I let it untouched in a corner in a few days the fog is gone.

What about the pip mate? Just by looking at it I almost felt an itch in my leg from previous experiences with test e

not tested yet

Any update on the NPP raws test?
Hi there Connor! Once i get it (which will be probably tomorrow depending on Panda’s working schedules) i will send it to you, I don’t forget or omit things hehe, if im waiting for an answer i will get back to the topic once i get the answer.
Was also wondering if it were possible to ask if panda if he would consider carrying blood pressure meds on his pharma line
I have send this suggestion to him.
as well as accutane raws?
We have accutane available, it’s under it’s chemical name “isotretinoin”.

okay so you think the other clear looking vials are bunk?
No he is saying you used the wrong type of filter.

not all filters are meant for every solvent.

I would not pin any of that shit not even the “clear” looking vials but that’s my personal preference.

also pre-sterile vials can still contain moisture, just a heads up.

So to summarize @Noah9666 you used a filter that ended up melted because it was not suited for EO.
Toss both vials for safety measures.
Thanks to every member for their help! This is what harm reduction is for.

just gonna push it through zapman bottletop
You’re willing to risk infection over a few dollars?
You’re a wild boy
It’s just Test E.
We have a home brew section right here on meso.
Wtf did you need EO for with test E @ 300?
I could get Cyp to hold at 300 with mct oil, ba, bb.
I’ve seen test e @ 400 no super solvents whatsoever.
throw that stuff in the bin and start over.
You’re rolling the dice on if you will be able to filter dissolved plastic out of a solution.
To me and I could be wrong but it’s like trying to filter the EO out of the oil at this point.