PurplePandaLabs Raw source

so where do you guys recommend a legit raw source sit???
I mean... since im the rep of PPL, and this thread has +40K comments and lab tests for each batch i may recommend this source.
Now talking seriously, since this is Meso not a single member is going to give a g2g to any source, do your research, and if you decide to go with this source after that you will be welcomed with open arms.

All DMs replied, sorry for the late reply (I usually reply almost instantly), but had to take my dog to the veterinary, everything is back to normality.

Hi arg69!

I have talked to him, according go Panda, the Test E raws have always a purity inside pharmaceutical standards, the remaining purity % “ is always degraded hormone. Never had any of the estrification acid left over In the Raws.”, “They use big ass centrifugal machines to remove the acid before they wash it”.
Another point is how it was brewed, “ I didn’t stand with him while the guy brewed it. Idk of his bb or ba or oil was good or bad”

Now my two cents, from a physiological point of view, and as i have seen before, Test E usually causes PIP, my athlete clients usually don’t use Test E, no matter the brand or the process, i have myself played a bit with heptanoic acid for the production of emolients, i don’t see it as the cause of PIP, physiological reactions take a huge role here.

2)Regarding to lab testing credit, as i pointed out before i have nothing to do with it and it’s Melody the one who’s allowed to give credit.
Do you have any speculation on why I would have zero pip from the first 100ml I brewed and then got the gnarly pip from the second batch I brewed from same raws? Same recipe same process but pip is most definitely there. I went from 2mL in glutes and 1mL in delts and lats to pinning .56 ED to try and lessen the pip and even in glutes pip is like a rock. Bearable but annoying.

Do you have any speculation on why I would have zero pip from the first 100ml I brewed and then got the gnarly pip from the second batch I brewed from same raws? Same recipe same process but pip is most definitely there. I went from 2mL in glutes and 1mL in delts and lats to pinning .56 ED to try and lessen the pip and even in glutes pip is like a rock. Bearable but annoying.
Good morning!
I will send you a DM to try to give a suitable explanation, will ask a few more extra questions.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

All DMs replied.
If someone wants to make a +1K order, DM me for a bigger than usual discount, orders below 1K will also get a very nice discount.

Wickr: ollieppl
Prontonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

i decided to go with test decanoate for my next purchase why shooting in dark with test e .not much difference is there in active hormone and ester weight decanoate ester will have little longer half life though but no worries of pip at all and price is same too

i decided to go with test decanoate for my next purchase why shooting in dark with test e .not much difference is there in active hormone and ester weight decanoate ester will have little longer half life though but no worries of pip at all and price is same too
I usually go for short esters like prop since im a bad responder to longer esters (if someone wants to know how to check this, just let me know).
Yes, your swap of esters seems like a good idea.

let us know about pip and multiplier bro, that is one of my alternatives

im curious, educate me Ollie.
To begin with, I will cite two studies on which I will base my answer:

“Bioavailability of testosterone enanthate dependent on genetic variation in the phosphodiesterase 7B but not on the uridine 5'-diphospho-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT2B17) gene” and “PDE7B is involved in nandrolone decanoate hydrolysis in cytosol and its transcription is up-regulated by androgens in HepG2 "

Thanks to the study of the DNA of 300 total rsids, they identified a total of 12 rsids associated with the PDE7B gene that could affect this variability, because this gene seemed to be the main cause of the hydrolyzing of the esters, of those 12, two were the most relevant are rs7774640 and rs4896187, given that currently no company (at least public) provides raw data on these genes ... we have to find another solution.

You can emulate the study protocol, that consists in injecting 500mg of Testosterone and analyze total testosterone 48 hours after the injection and depending on the number, we will know if we are good responders or not.

500mg of Testosterone enanthate must be injected intramuscularly and total testosterone concentrations needs to be measured 48 hours after administration. If our levels are 13.5ng / mL + - it means that we are poor responders, if they are 19.3ng / mL + - 6.7 it means that we are good responders and if it is higher than that, it would mean that we are outliers.

btw ollie, do you have melody's wickr? do you all have separated accounts there?
Hi arg69!
Melody doesn’t have a Wickr, we communicate trough other communication channels, I can’t share how to communicate with her via another channel, customers can only contact with her trough her email.

@OllieJacobs
Hey do you have experience or recommendations for npp @200/ml?
Im not the greatest brewer, my expertises are towards physiology and other things, but this “recommendation” has worked:
2% BA
20% BB
100% EO
The problem with NPP at 200mg/ml is that it can be a bitch to brew, maybe other brewers here could give a better answer.

Im not the greatest brewer, my expertises are towards physiology and other things, but this “recommendation” has worked:
2% BA
20% BB
100% EO
The problem with NPP at 200mg/ml is that it can be a bitch to brew, maybe other brewers here could give a better answer.
Thanks

2% BA
20% BB
100% EO
Question on the masteron? Any coming in stock??