PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Which product and protocol would be better to get rid of gyno? I was thinking about Raloxifene
There are three types of “gyno”.

Florid: spongy tissue.
Intermediate: a mixture between florid and fibrous.
Fibrous: solid tissue.

The type of gyno will depend on the time you have been with that gyno + circulating E2 levels.

If your type is florid you could get rid of it with a SERM.
If your type is fibrous you can’t and won’t get rid of it without a medical intervention.
If your type is intermediate you could only get rid off the florid part, for getting rid of the fibrous you would need a surgery.

Also you would need to get checked some values, for example total and free test, estradiol in blood and urine, LH and the function of the liver, kidney and thyroid (a malfunction of these can cause gynecomastia).

If your gyno it’s a florid type (and everything else is on check) i would use:

Tamox should be administered at a dose of 10-20mg one to two times a day (10-40mg daily) for 3-6 months.

“Idiopathic gynecomastia treated with tamoxi: a preliminary report”

With Raloxifene, the dose to be used would be 60mg once a day orally for a period of 3-6 months, according to what I have seen that it works very well, but there has to be more clinical trials demonstrating its effectiveness.

“Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxi in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia”

There are three types of “gyno”.

Florid: spongy tissue.
Intermediate: a mixture between florid and fibrous.
Fibrous: solid tissue.

The type of gyno will depend on the time you have been with that gyno + circulating E2 levels.

If your type is florid you could get rid of it with a SERM.
If your type is fibrous you can’t and won’t get rid of it without a medical intervention.
If your type is intermediate you could only get rid off the florid part, for getting rid of the fibrous you would need a surgery.

Also you would need to get checked some values, for example total and free test, estradiol in blood and urine, LH and the function of the liver, kidney and thyroid (a malfunction of these can cause gynecomastia).

If your gyno it’s a florid type (and everything else is on check) i would use:

Tamox should be administered at a dose of 10-20mg one to two times a day (10-40mg daily) for 3-6 months.

“Idiopathic gynecomastia treated with tamoxi: a preliminary report”

With Raloxifene, the dose to be used would be 60mg once a day orally for a period of 3-6 months, according to what I have seen that it works very well, but there has to be more clinical trials demonstrating its effectiveness.

“Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxi in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia”
jeez you see the plates more dates video about the tiktok dr removing the growth, its knarlyyyy.

jeez you see the plates more dates video about the tiktok dr removing the growth, its knarlyyyy.
I have never watched his channel, but i dissected a corpse of an overweight man and honestly the gyno tissue was one of the most impressive things i have seen, along with the visceral fat accumulation.

+ he was diabetic, he had severe signs of lipodystrophy in his usual pinning spots at the stomach and quads (probably a bad rotation protocol), so Egrifta would have been even better for his situation.
Most insurance co's try not cover Egrifta. They contend its more cosmetic as that fat supposedly returns upon cessation of the drug.
One of the popular HIV cocktails increases or causes visceral fat to accumulate around organs in the abdominal region.
Quality of life issue, really. Serostim considered too harsh when it comes to causing the onset of "The Sugar" as my grandmother used to call Diabetes.
Egrifta less apt to be a contributing factor.
Was gaining some momentum with bodybuilders a few years back. Guys said daily use was similar to 4iu's of Serostim.
Not many reached the Blk Market. Dead issue. I'd fuck with it. Throw it on top of 4iu's of Serostim and see what happens?

Most insurance co's try not cover Egrifta. They contend its more cosmetic as that fat supposedly returns upon cessation of the drug.
One of the popular HIV cocktails increases or causes visceral fat to accumulate around organs in the abdominal region.
Quality of life issue, really. Serostim considered too harsh when it comes to causing the onset of "The Sugar" as my grandmother used to call Diabetes.
Egrifta less apt to be a contributing factor.
Was gaining some momentum with bodybuilders a few years back. Guys said daily use was similar to 4iu's of Serostim.
Not many reached the Blk Market. Dead issue. I'd fuck with it. Throw it on top of 4iu's of Serostim and see what happens?
I have used it, and im sure that based on the physiology of a healthy person fat won’t come back the same way like it does to someone who has HIV.
I did not combine it with Serostim, but with a "fat burning" cream that I made, obviously the cream did not burn fat, but its function was to facilitate blood circulation to an area of my back that due to a displacement of the vertebrae it prevented blood to circulate properly, and I always had a fatty spot in that area regardless of whether I had a low level of body fat in the rest of my body, the combination of both things worked a miracle.

I have used it, and im sure that based on the physiology of a healthy person fat won’t come back the same way like it does to someone who has HIV.
I did not combine it with Serostim, but with a "fat burning" cream that I made, obviously the cream did not burn fat, but its function was to facilitate blood circulation to an area of my back that due to a displacement of the vertebrae it prevented blood to circulate properly, and I always had a fatty spot in that area regardless of whether I had a low level of body fat in the rest of my body, the combination of both things worked a miracle.
I've gotten the following for a few of the wives of friends...and one of the guys used it also.
I just got the stuff for them and think everyone had "Fat B Gone' party. Probably YouTubed it to see how its done properly. I'm a fat girls wet dream.

"LIPOTHERAPY

* Liposolve, deoxycholic acid (10mg/mL), 10mL = $**
(This is the EXACT same patented formula of K"x"bella that people pay HUNDREDS of dollars for 2mL vials... MF'ing SUCKERS). Deoxoycholic acid is essentially injectable bile, so it LITERALLY melts the fat cell... NOT make it smaller, but DESTROYS it, breaks it down and you excrete it out."

Sounds like a party, doesn't it?

I've gotten the following for a few of the wives of friends...and one of the guys used it also.
I just got the stuff for them and think everyone had "Fat B Gone' party. Probably YouTubed it to see how its done properly. I'm a fat girls wet dream.

"LIPOTHERAPY

* Liposolve, deoxycholic acid (10mg/mL), 10mL = $**
(This is the EXACT same patented formula of K"x"bella that people pay HUNDREDS of dollars for 2mL vials... MF'ing SUCKERS). Deoxoycholic acid is essentially injectable bile, so it LITERALLY melts the fat cell... NOT make it smaller, but DESTROYS it, breaks it down and you excrete it out."

Sounds like a party, doesn't it?
I will write it down to take a proper look tonight, indeed it sounds interesting, you haven’t used it yet, right?

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone, all the DMs answered.

Any questions about discounts feel free to send me a DM, we can talk trough other private platforms too.

Any questions about protocols can be answered trough DM, but probably if posted on the thread people will give their 2 cents.