PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I doubt it. Someone had test Cyp raws tested from another source and it came back with 98%+ purity. Which more than likely means it’s closer to 99. Ppl is probably right at 97. No more than that
yep agree janoshik tested out my clen raw at 96%+ pure but when i send it for uplc testing it came 99.9% pure no idea why so much difference .and indian factory also mentioned 99.91% purity when i bought it. and that indian factory is usfda and eu fda certified no underground factory like in china

I living my life at 9% so honestly I don’t give a fuck about 96% . Had good results, no shit, always assumed they sold me good stuff.
I brew just for myself, will test something like tren and primo in the future and let you all know but honestly Panda is too smart to get his business in trouble for a couple of pennies.

I just hope Panda tests EVERY batch he buys, would be good if you ask him. @OllieJacobs

if he buys hundreds of kgs for 150k $ at a time, why shouldn’t he spending fuckin 100$ to test any batch?

ask him and let us know, since some guys are starting testing stuff here and I’m one of the next what will do it, granted

blind sample of ppl raw is on the way to janoshik will have reports within 2 weeks .lets see if janoshik is just making up reports or he legitimately test samples carefully 96%+ means it could be 97-99.9% pure too . @OllieJacobs i liked the way you are handling things better than previous annoying rep .
Thanks a lot for sending it to testing + the good words, i will try to do it my best here for the members

I just don’t see the point in buying raws that are only 96% pure. Possibly even less once you start looking at other compounds like Tren, Mast, and NPP. There are a few raw sources on MESO, both domestic and international that supply 98%+. That is a big let down in my opinion. No, 96% is not bad, but cheap compounds like testosterone should be coming in at 99%+ it adds worry when it comes to other compounds.

I just don’t see the point in buying raws that are only 96% pure. Possibly even less once you start looking at other compounds like Tren, Mast, and NPP. There are a few raw sources on MESO, both domestic and international that supply 98%+. That is a big let down in my opinion. No, 96% is not bad, but cheap compounds like testosterone should be coming in at 99%+ it adds worry when it comes to other compounds.
Other compounds like... primo which is way more expensive and tested completely fine.
As someone who comes from a lab environment even legal lab suppliers give us products with 97% of purity, how do you know that each batch of any product of those brands has always tested +98?

Other compounds like... primo which is way more expensive and tested completely fine.
As someone who comes from a lab environment even legal lab suppliers give us products with 97% of purity, how do you know that each batch of any product of those brands has always tested +98?
That’s fair. I would just expect it to be the opposite. *primo more at 96% and the Cyp at 98%* may I ask what you mean by “coming from a lab environment”?
a source here on MESO had some Tren A and test E powder tested not too long ago and they both came back at 98% plus. Like I said, nothing is necessarily wrong with 96%, just have to buy a little extra in order to get the right mg/ml

That’s fair. I would just expect it to be the opposite. *primo more at 96% and the Cyp at 98%* may I ask what you mean by “coming from a lab environment”?
a source here on MESO had some Tren A and test E powder tested not too long ago and they both came back at 98% plus. Like I said, nothing is necessarily wrong with 96%, just have to buy a little extra in order to get the right mg/ml
that's not the way of thinking of these guys, these guys are not into cutting corners to save some dollar or two, if a test is of less purity it is due to them not testing it (which I doubt, panda guy is not stupid if he has been in this for this long) or been degraded because of some factors. Do you really see a guy facturing millions trying to save in primo a few thousand for doing what you said? come on

Im going to explain my point the best that i can without giving too much info:
Basically even in a totally controlled environment it’s almost impossible to maintain the same level of quality in each batch, that’s why pharmaceutical companies have a minimum purity requirement and a maximum, if it’s inside that requirement, the company will accept the batch and will produce the drugs/medicines within their standards.
Same happens here, the batches will be within the pharmaceutical standard as @rasengan pointed out when he talked with Panda, inside that standard there can be deviations, but those deviations are accepted.

To be fair 96 or 92 or 98 is not much difference as I tend to overdose the brew with 10%. I take everything above 90% as someone has said above.
What have concerns me and that's why I don't use Panda anymore is I don't want to receive a email after one year after I buy from them requesting me money for not sending info to the police.

To be fair 96 or 92 or 98 is not much difference as I tend to overdose the brew with 10%. I take everything above 90% as someone has said above.
What have concerns me and that's why I don't use Panda anymore is I don't want to receive a email after one year after I buy from them requesting me money for not sending info to the police.
Thanks for you input and i get your concerns a 100%, as Panda pointed our a while back the extortionist is gone, but i get your point and im sorry that that happened to you.

Last edited:
Thanks for you input and i get your concerns a 100%, as Panda pointed our a while back the extortionist is gone, but i get your point and im sorry that that happened to you.
I see...I see..

Extortionist went robbie mode.

Damn these colds man.

I am starting to like panda even more.

Shit man, I am hard to scare but really, all I think about is my wife's ectopic.

She carries my "child".

Now let me ask you something...
If ....let's say...she ever gets accidentally,non ectopically...pregnant...
Yeah like...actual pregnancy..

And let's say we...are not doing really great...and she decides let's say...to keep it,and the ask me for how is this shit even called.
You know..money every month. Legal way.

Ehm....
Can I just shoot you a msg on wickr?
I am just saying...in case.

Last edited:
Sorry and apologies won't do much. Is not your directly fault as you are a new guy and don't deal with that.

But I have a curiosity to old members that was here for a while: has any source had that issue so far? Like asking money to not send info to the police even if it was a employee for that source?

What happened is wrong on so many levels that can't be repaired. I would not use them anymore only for that security issue. Have used them many times before but that is the straw that broke the camel back.
If is 92 or 98% I don't care that much but receive email with that text asking for money no thanks. Anyway we move on. Good luck to everyone and stay safe!

I see...I see..

Damn these colds man.

Shit man, I am hard to scare but really, all I think about is my wife's ectopic.

She carries my "child".

And let's say we...are not doing really great...and she decides let's say...to keep it,and the ask me for how is this shit even called.

Ehm....
Pablo*

I see...I see..

Damn these colds man.

She carries my "child".

Ehm....
The trick is to nuke your swimmers with MENT and then saying that the child is not yours.
Trick done you won.

I living my life at 9% so honestly I don’t give a fuck about 96% . Had good results, no shit, always assumed they sold me good stuff.
I brew just for myself, will test something like tren and primo in the future and let you all know but honestly Panda is too smart to get his business in trouble for a couple of pennies.

I just hope Panda tests EVERY batch he buys, would be good if you ask him. @OllieJacobs

if he buys hundreds of kgs for 150k $ at a time, why shouldn’t he spending fuckin 100$ to test any batch?

ask him and let us know, since some guys are starting testing stuff here and I’m one of the next what will do it, granted
Panda’s answer which you are probably going to like: ”Every batch of Raws and every batch of finished I sell is tested before sale. Customers can at any time email us for the latest test reports on whichever product they want.