PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Use the search.

Yes, I use his MENT for trt and have been for ~3 months. It does what I expected MENT to do. My blood work reflected the difference between using testosterone and using MENT. But I have no HPLC tests to back up any claims of purity. Though if it helps I am likely to buy it again from him.
what bloodwork difference did you experienced compared to test trt?

The legends told on Reddit were true, MENT is the true fountain of youth.
Jokes aside, it’s been a blessing to be able to keep doing trt with MENT. Otherwise I was faced with having to quit entirely and that would have been pretty bad.

Now figure out how to get me a nice New Rep Who Dis-count and I’ll reload my supply with another 10g. (This is also a joke. I am not asking for a discount)

Jokes aside, it’s been a blessing to be able to keep doing trt with MENT. Otherwise I was faced with having to quit entirely and that would have been pretty bad.

Now figure out how to get me a nice New Rep Who Dis-count and I’ll reload my supply with another 10g. (This is also a joke. I am not asking for a discount)
I have thought a lot of times to switch my TRT from Test to MENT, bloods are looking really good rn (probably because my supplement stack is on point), but probably i will do the experiment by myself at some point.
This rep is allowed to give discounts via DM (not joking).

I was shooting for 100 mg/mL and in my infinite wisdom, did not check if I had enough materials to make how much I wanted. Had everything except enough miglyol 840 but I wasn't too far off. I knew it would be overdosed by at least 10%.

It was tested by Jano and makes me believe there has to be some legitimacy to his operation because there are a fair amount of variables he would have to know (or guess) to state it was 117 mg/mL.

I ditched it and within a few days I was feeling better. I'm not sure if I'll give it another go any time soon... Maybe without test and sticking with a low dose (5 mg ED)? It wouldn't be for a while though - currently testing out 600 mg DHB ew with TRT test.
That’s a bit reassuring. I suppose it shows purity is decent at least. Especially considering primo is such an expensive compound. I feel a little bit better about the NPP and primo raws I ordered from them now.

Except Nolva will in no way counteract the estrogenic effects. You were probably running very high e2 and that lead to your generally feeling like shit.

Was mainly to reduce any gyno effects. 20mg along with 60mg ralox.

I've had very high e2 before to see the effects but this was worse. With the high e2 I had enormous water retention and my blood pressure was 190 over a number I don't remember. Also tried the opposite with tanked e2. Headache for every waking second of the day and I'd pee 1-3 times per hour. I like experimenting ‍♂️.

Is anyone using their primo raws or PPL HGH ? Or does someone know somebody using it ?

thanks

used their primo raw and been happy with that

brewed at 100mg ml in MCT

I have to be honest, I don’t like the new rep @OllieJacobs ,i fuckin miss that retard of @PandaRep because everytime he answered i experienced a variety of sensation... from pissingoffness to unbelieveness

The new rep seems to be a polite and useful guy... exactly the opposite of glorious Pandarep... i fuckin miss him

used their primo raw and been happy with that

brewed at 100mg ml in MCT

I have to be honest, I don’t like the new rep @OllieJacobs ,i fuckin miss that retard of @PandaRep because everytime he answered i experienced a variety of sensation... from pissingoffness to unbelieveness

The new rep seems to be a polite and useful guy... exactly the opposite of glorious Pandarep... i fuckin miss him
Every once in a while for you pleasure i could start answering the opposite of what im asked

I sent to test the misterious low responder ppl test c a few weeks ago, I will make a longer post apart tomorrow, stay tuned, here the results:

PS: where my credit panda, @OllieJacobs give it to me!

Attachments

• IMG_20210401_113501.jpg
    IMG_20210401_113501.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I sent to test the misterious low responder ppl test c a few weeks ago, I will make a longer post apart tomorrow, stay tuned, here the results:

PS: where my credit panda, @OllieJacobs give it to me!
Thanks Arg!
So that Person who had 1500 on blood Test with 500mg/week might have miscalculated the Brew...