PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think the better question is: what causes degradation?

Is it possible that the raws were synthesized the day before they were purchased and he got a 96% purity? Maybe. Is it also likely that the raws were months or years old which led to degradation? I think this is more likely than the fact that they were just synthesized with such low purity.

I’m certain there are many factors that go into this that can cause a less then 99% purity. I’m not trying to give any synthesizer or supplier a pass, but to just constantly bitch about raws purity and how it’s all going down the drain is silly, without context.

It’s clear you’ve never worked in any sort of manufacturing environment.
I’m not disagreeing that it’s probably from being in stock for months/years. I just find it hard to fathom that even getting testosterone raws * the cheapest/most simple, bang for your buck raw*is difficult now. It sucks. That and panda is just un reliable and ridiculous “we won’t give you reimbursement for Jano testing” why the fuck not? Did Jano bang your wife(s) or something?

It's here on https://www.steroidsourcetalk.me/topic/13087/ppl-can-t-be-pure/99

My post from there was shared here on Meso by @Connor 25257 , which prompted me to sign up here, too, since people were discussing it.

It's a lot, because most of it is me going abck and forth with the "rep" there, who pissed me off, after Ididn't ask for anything.

My issue was, with Pharm grade cyp 200mg, I'd get levels of 1495, but with their raws, at 480mg, I was getting readings of 1783, which is pathetic. We took into account I may have made my brew worse than I thought, but that can't explain it away; unless the raws are lower in purity, but they would have to be 50% lower lol...So its a huge mystery, but I asked for clarification whether PPL will accept Jano's testing, and its been 4 days with no response, and now this pic above shows us why.
So the pharma stuff could be a carrier oil thing, there’s a few factors that could effect those readings.. I would just fork out the 150$ if you have any appreciable quantity of test from them you plan to use.. peace of mind
I think the comment about Jano on the PPL website has actually been there for sometime as I've seen it for what I think is several months when checking out.

There isn't a whole lot of people that do testing and jano is pretty much the only guy that I've seen available to answer questions on forums. I don't know of any other analytical chemist that posts on forums for steroid testing.

My question is when do you get a refund for raws. I mean if your cyp tests out at 90% do you get a refund or just replacement?

Also anyone have a lab report that show a recent batch of cyp is lower purity from ppl.
I would expect a replacement if it’s anything that differed from the test that I ask for before buying the raws. Weather it was user submitted or done by panda or company.

Old raws that were produced in huge batches could be a problem.

Cyp inventory was listed as 255 kilos on PPL. That's a lot, but perhaps not that much for a major supplier.

96% purity isn't a huge deal as long as it really is 96%.

Once again this isn't pharma, this is Chinese UGL that uses Indian chemicals cooked up in secret on night shift.

Cyp inventory was listed as 255 kilos on PPL. That's a lot, but perhaps not that much for a major supplier.

Once again this isn't pharma, this is Chinese UGL that uses Indian chemicals cooked up in secret on night shift.
Nah the base material they use in china to produce raws are made in china too. In testing it was 96%+ . I even asked jano about it he said it more than 96% pure but less than 98% so you can take it as 97% pure on average

I guess that’s the reason why the pros I know personally *and amateurs* all use pharma. Unless it’s Tren or mast pre contest

I’m not disagreeing that it’s probably from being in stock for months/years. I just find it hard to fathom that even getting testosterone raws * the cheapest/most simple, bang for your buck raw*is difficult now. It sucks. That and panda is just un reliable and ridiculous “we won’t give you reimbursement for Jano testing” why the fuck not? Did Jano bang your wife(s) or something?
Test raws are hard to get now? Every raws supplier sells test raws for cheap. I don’t understand your comment

Sure you can buy pharma compounds and no doubt the pros spend a lot of money.

UGL is probably for those that either can't find a doctor that will prescribe or in my case never allow me to stay on gear because my hct is always over what any doctor would allow.

I don't know a doctor that will allow his patient to run around with a 60-65% hct and does his own self phlebotomy. I'm the sort of patient that no doctor would accept because I do what I want and don't want someone telling me what to do.

My brother a former competitive body builder uses several doctors to prescribe him pharma gear, but he still requests lots of brews from me for stuff he can't get. So I think most pros have one foot dipped in legal and illegal worlds.

I've emailed Jano and waiting for his response. I'm gonna fork the money for the sake of SST and Meso, even without the guarantee from PPL.

Personally, I could toss all this crap out and find a better source, but at this point, I feel obligated to invest in this mystery.

I've emailed Jano and waiting for his response. I'm gonna fork the money for the sake of SST and Meso, even without the guarantee from PPL.

Personally, I could toss all this crap out and find a better source, but at this point, I feel obligated to invest in this mystery.
Ollie might be able to work with you.. I don’t know for sure.. but in essence it helps his business.

Best way to end this discussion once and for all. Could it have been funky blood draw? maybe, could it be a bad batch of test c? also maybe.
A bad blood draw isn't likely, most analyzers have HIL--Hemolysis, icterus, lipemia indicators that flag specimens that aren't suitable for testing. Only other thing that can happen is fibrin clot which would artificially lower the results as it would cause a short sample, but usually analyzer probes are so small that if you get a fibrin clot it will usually carry over to the next specimen unless there is a really good probe wash between tests and a good tech should notice his delta flags and panic values from lowered results.

Brewing if he used too much heat or if the cyp started crashing before it was filtered could artificially lower the concentration. I find it much easier and safer to keep my oil warm while it runs through the filter to make sure this doesn't happen.

We know thanks to Jano that degradation is now a real reality and it takes place faster than we ever thought after it has been dissolved in oil.

Of course it's UGL, it's China, it's Indian, it's possibly older.

Honestly I don't tie my UGL to my blood work. I've run 200mg Pharma test and yes it packs a punch that UGL doesn't. It's as simple as that, all of my sides are ramped up much faster on pharma test than on UGL, but it's such a pain in the ass to get a doctor to hand me a script when he see's my blood work.

Best way to end this discussion once and for all. Could it have been funky blood draw? maybe, could it be a bad batch of test c? also maybe.
Well my Free Test was 1084.3, which I've never had in my life, way higher than it was on 200cyp at 299, so I don't see how the test would get the Primo accurately, but mess up the Total Test.

A bad blood draw isn't likely, most analyzers have HIL--Hemolysis, icterus, lipemia indicators that flag specimens that aren't suitable for testing. Only other thing that can happen is fibrin clot which would artificially lower the results as it would cause a short sample, but usually analyzer probes are so small that if you get a fibrin clot it will usually carry over to the next specimen unless there is a really good probe wash between tests and a good tech should notice his delta flags and panic values from lowered results.

Brewing if he used too much heat or if the cyp started crashing before it was filtered could artificially lower the concentration. I find it much easier and safer to keep my oil warm while it runs through the filter to make sure this doesn't happen.

We know thanks to Jano that degradation is now a real reality and it takes place faster than we ever thought after it has been dissolved in oil.

Of course it's UGL, it's China, it's Indian, it's possibly older.

Honestly I don't tie my UGL to my blood work. I've run 200mg Pharma test and yes it packs a punch that UGL doesn't. It's as simple as that, all of my sides are ramped up much faster on pharma test than on UGL, but it's such a pain in the ass to get a doctor to hand me a script when he see's my blood work.
I’ve never been impressed with any UGL’s frankly. It’s best to get pharma test, primo and Anadrol. After that, you’re golden. No worries. It just takes forever to arrive. A little more pricey as well