PurplePandaLabs Raw source

so their test cyp is basically shit? i also see some black little particles in it.. sucks to throw away 75 grams of it... anyone bought test cyp from them lately and had the same issue?

Err, it's not like it's a secret mate.
Err, ok. I worked at sorting facilities for 7 years. There's a lot of fully automated processes and systems to make better the quality. But the findings and flagging of suspicious packages is not one of them. This is complete sci-fi. It's not what they pay billions of dollars for when ordering the sorting machines. There are partial flag systems but a large portion of the process is still manual labor.
The focus of the facility is quality (postal service word for packages sorted and sent vs. how many got in that day), and not findings of illegal shit. Complete waste of machine time. You will never see that implemented.

Err, ok. I worked at sorting facilities for 7 years. There's a lot of fully automated processes and systems to make better the quality. But the findings and flagging of suspicious packages is not one of them. This is complete sci-fi. It's not what they pay billions of dollars for when ordering the sorting machines. There are partial flag systems but a large portion of the process is still manual labor.
The focus of the facility is quality (postal service word for packages sorted and sent vs. how many got in that day), and not findings of illegal shit. Complete waste of machine time. You will never see that implemented.
Systems automatically flagging suspicious mail based on XRAYs have been in place for a decade if not longer and they are getting implemented more and more each year in international mail. It's not like radiodensity image analysis is hard, especially with machine learning.

If your main objection is that it is not implemented in USPS intranational mail, well, then OK. I know jack shit about US domestic mail.

es normal que las texturas cambien tanto en las materias primas estas son enantato de testosterona y enantato de trembolona
Gracias por adelantado

Attachments

• 1633024225728.png
    1633024225728.png
    312 bytes · Views: 48
  • IMG_20210930_175204.jpg
    IMG_20210930_175204.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
es normal que las texturas cambien tanto en las materias primas estas son enantato de testosterona y enantato de trembolona
Gracias por adelantado
Texture looks normal for test e that has melted and re solidify. I think I got that much out of your message without translating, idk what tren raws look like though.

Systems automatically flagging suspicious mail based on XRAYs have been in place for a decade if not longer and they are getting implemented more and more each year in international mail. It's not like radiodensity image analysis is hard, especially with machine learning.

If your main objection is that it is not implemented in USPS intranational mail, well, then OK. I know jack shit about US domestic mail.
No you don't understand. Packages aren't put into the x-ray like that, like an airport where everything goes through x-ray. Suspicious packages are handpicked to be x-rayed. X-ray machine time is precious and slow, they don't just feed whatever.
Handpicking also is extremely effective, don't be mistaken. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to spot at a distance what is likely to be in a package. My police record isn't clean so I was never allowed to be on that part of the floor but I could often tell what I would've put aside to be x-rayed on any given day. Mostly because vendors of drugs are fucking stupid. There's also dogs that sniff specific batches of parcels to help with the handpicking.

Wuhan Circle Powder Technology, Ltd
Tel +8615377521700

Zibo Dorne Chemical Technology
Tel +8613583358881

Hebei Bonster Technology Co Ltd
Tel 86-0311-82972318

HDZHL Biotechnology Ltd
Tel +86-13032617415

That ought to be a good start for now.

Thank you. Where were you able to obtain this from? Panda? I didn’t think that he would give out a list of his actual manufactures.

My initial post was clearly mis-worded. My intent was to explain to a new member who brought up a good question. They see everyone offer reimbursement for testing. So then why do some vendors NOT offer testing reimbursement, and why they shouldn’t. Namely pharmacy operations.

So, these aren’t clandestine manufactures but that doesn’t change my point. These factories aren’t as “reliable” as getting a compound from a US pharmacy. They are manufactures in China who are governed by whatever entity, if any, and have lower standards than some FDA approved pharma a served up in a US pharmacy. Just because they are “legit factories in China” really doesn’t mean much to us. This stuff needs to be tested. Panda tests the stuff he gets from the factories. Then we double test it. I’m sure every vendor ordering from a factory tests their stuff.

I’m also sure that a US pharmacy vendor never tests their stuff either.

There’s my long winded post to clear up my mis-worded post. I appreciate your time listing the manufactures as well.

———————————————

One last thing. Panda did mention some factories producing stuff for him illegally. I do remember clen or DNP I believe. Also some factories producing stuff after hours of normal operations in order to do this. Sounds pretty underground to me. I wonder if you can get the name and phone to THAT manufacture from Panda too?

If not, then I guess only some are clandestine and underground…

Last edited:
Thank you. Where were you able to obtain this from? Panda?
No, these are available to those who know how to look for specific things. I won’t bore you with the process but it’s all findable for any member of the public. These companies are all legal businesses in China and sell to almost anyone who wishes to buy from them.

These factories aren’t as “reliable” as getting a compound from a US pharmacy.
I have unfortunate news for you: what you’re getting from a US pharmacy came from these very factories (and countless others, most of which are in Hubei Province, usually directly in Wuhan). One of those factories lists its global partners and you’d recognize most of the names. Pfizer, Merck, et al.

Everything else you said about testing I 100% agree with. I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m standing up for Panda or any other source. I just wanted to illustrate that this is done in the fairly open and it runs much deeper than most people understand.

No, these are available to those who know how to look for specific things. I won’t bore you with the process but it’s all findable for any member of the public. These companies are all legal businesses in China and sell to almost anyone who wishes to buy from them.

I have unfortunate news for you: what you’re getting from a US pharmacy came from these very factories (and countless others, most of which are in Hubei Province, usually directly in Wuhan). One of those factories lists its global partners and you’d recognize most of the names. Pfizer, Merck, et al.

Everything else you said about testing I 100% agree with. I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m standing up for Panda or any other source. I just wanted to illustrate that this is done in the fairly open and it runs much deeper than most people understand.

I get what you are saying and don’t take it any kind of way. I’m just trying to make a point and I’m not being clear.

I already knew there are steroid factories in China. I was actually looking for Panda to reference the actual factories HE uses. Until then, it’s just some unknown factory in China…

I wonder if this unknown factory in China produces stuff for Pfizer? Shouldn’t all of our raws be pretty much perfectly pure if they are coming from these factories based on what you say? Of course not.

Why do some factories produce illegal stuff after hours? Do you believe the Merk factory does this as well? Of course not.

We won’t get Panda to state which ones he uses I believe and I also don’t believe that these are the same factories which produce raws for manufacturers like Pfizer and Merk under FDA oversight.

The words I guess I’m actually looking for isn’t underground but “unknown and zero governing oversight” which to me sounds shady. Pfizer and Merk are under the FDA and European entity (whatever the name is). So of course their practices are near perfect. Their product MUST be approved by the FDA and have nearly the highest purity possible.

Panda? He’ll take something that scores high enough…

The entity providing oversight makes the factories legit. FDA is what makes those factories you listed “not shady.” Is there a governing entity providing oversight for the raws WE are getting?

At this time, everything is unknown to us aside from the continent of China... and some good shit comes from China. Also some shitty shit as well.

On the same note, many people have the same mentality towards US supplements. Lots of them are “shady due to having no oversight.”. There is no FDA approval or any kind of approval. There really is no trust towards many US supplements. There have been many tests done independently and you will see wild variations of accuracy within US supplements. You really have to trust the company if it’s a supplement.

And then we also have testing Standards at the other end which are sold as well. Standards are even higher purity than US pharma. It is meant for research purpose, not for consumption. Products get tested against standards in order to determine how pure they are. Jano for example must obtain Standards to test. Not just some pharmaceutical test or GH to test against. At least he says so and he should…

You are absolutely correct with what you state. However, not all factories are equal. The oversight is everything. Not just the fact that the factory is “legal.” I appreciate the time you took and wanted to clear my point. If there’s something I’m missing, let me know.

We won’t get Panda to state which ones he uses I believe and I also don’t believe that these are the same factories which produce raws for manufacturers like Pfizer and Merk under FDA oversight.
What I’m saying is there is no meaningful FDA oversight in the Chinese factories. They run their businesses according to GMP standards and the Chinese government has oversight. The FDA checks on them from time to time. If there are deficiencies they send a letter. If they are repeat offenders the FDA can blacklist them and no US pharma company will use them. But that’s a long process.

US (and EU as well) pharma companies do spot checks of raw API, but it’s not nearly as rigorous as you’d hope. Like…it’s a miracle there aren’t more deaths and injuries from impurities in raws. A few years ago the BP med Valsartan was recalled because the API, made in India and China, was tainted with a carcinogen that was at significantly higher levels than was considered safe. Half the US supply of the drug was recalled. Half. It’s one of the most popular drugs in this country and overnight half the supply was pulled from shelves. This was 2018. The FDA estimated that the tainted drugs started coming into the US in 2014. Know what the FDA told Zhejiang Huahai, one of the valsartan offenders? Fix your problems or else we may not approve any new applications from you. Oh, also, if you expect supply chain disruptions from the process of fixing things give us a heads up please. That’s it. That was all that happened. No new drug applications means keep making the drugs you’re making under non-GMP conditions but pretty please clean up your act or else we will be mad but also holy shit we need you to keep cranking out API or else millions of Americans will go without their medicine

The system is not at all what you think it is. It’s way more careless than any of us would be comfortable with if we knew just how fucked it is. The public would lose their ever-loving minds if they knew just how much of our daily medicine was coming from very dodgy places made by very dodgy people.

I like you. You’re a good member here and I hope that I’m not coming off as some Chicken Little know-it-all, but the reality is a lot darker than most of you guys realize. One of the reasons that Covid was a big deal when it first started was where it started. The majority of the API that the world needs daily comes from Wuhan and the surrounding area. It’s the chemical capital of the world, and if not for bat AIDS none of you would have ever even heard of it. The people who work for these factories are not bad. They’re not evil or dangerous. They’re just like the rest of us, going to work, making a living, raising a family. But that doesn’t exempt them from human error. And the secretive nature of the CCP, which functions more like a mafia crime family than a political party, requires them to not admit failure, especially within an industry that they dominate. Hell, one of the factories selling tainted goods in 2018 won several awards and made multiple ‘best-of’ lists in 2019.

@purplepandalabs Placed my 3 order in June(!), package got seized by customs. I told Melody and send her the custom's letter. That was in September, wrote 2 more emails but apparently ended up on the ignore list. I have order number, tracking number, E-Mail conversation and custom's letter to prove my story, that's bullshit.

@purplepandalabs Placed my 3 order in June(!), package got seized by customs. I told Melody and send her the custom's letter. That was in September, wrote 2 more emails but apparently ended up on the ignore list. I have order number, tracking number, E-Mail conversation and custom's letter to prove my story, that's bullshit.
Damn, the first order took 3 months to notify you of seziure?

Are they canoeing it across the ocean themselves or what? Longest I've ever had on Intl is just under 4 weeks.

What I’m saying is there is no meaningful FDA oversight in the Chinese factories. They run their businesses according to GMP standards and the Chinese government has oversight. The FDA checks on them from time to time. If there are deficiencies they send a letter. If they are repeat offenders the FDA can blacklist them and no US pharma company will use them. But that’s a long process.

US (and EU as well) pharma companies do spot checks of raw API, but it’s not nearly as rigorous as you’d hope. Like…it’s a miracle there aren’t more deaths and injuries from impurities in raws. A few years ago the BP med Valsartan was recalled because the API, made in India and China, was tainted with a carcinogen that was at significantly higher levels than was considered safe. Half the US supply of the drug was recalled. Half. It’s one of the most popular drugs in this country and overnight half the supply was pulled from shelves. This was 2018. The FDA estimated that the tainted drugs started coming into the US in 2014. Know what the FDA told Zhejiang Huahai, one of the valsartan offenders? Fix your problems or else we may not approve any new applications from you. Oh, also, if you expect supply chain disruptions from the process of fixing things give us a heads up please. That’s it. That was all that happened. No new drug applications means keep making the drugs you’re making under non-GMP conditions but pretty please clean up your act or else we will be mad but also holy shit we need you to keep cranking out API or else millions of Americans will go without their medicine

The system is not at all what you think it is. It’s way more careless than any of us would be comfortable with if we knew just how fucked it is. The public would lose their ever-loving minds if they knew just how much of our daily medicine was coming from very dodgy places made by very dodgy people.

I like you. You’re a good member here and I hope that I’m not coming off as some Chicken Little know-it-all, but the reality is a lot darker than most of you guys realize. One of the reasons that Covid was a big deal when it first started was where it started. The majority of the API that the world needs daily comes from Wuhan and the surrounding area. It’s the chemical capital of the world, and if not for bat AIDS none of you would have ever even heard of it. The people who work for these factories are not bad. They’re not evil or dangerous. They’re just like the rest of us, going to work, making a living, raising a family. But that doesn’t exempt them from human error. And the secretive nature of the CCP, which functions more like a mafia crime family than a political party, requires them to not admit failure, especially within an industry that they dominate. Hell, one of the factories selling tainted goods in 2018 won several awards and made multiple ‘best-of’ lists in 2019.

I’m glad you are pointing this stuff out for myself and others. You seem to know your shit and I enjoy the pharmaceutical insight you share.

I used to live with a pharmacist and we would discuss lots of this stuff in detail. Acceptable purity in meds, acceptable variance in generic long acting meds which perform different from the original med (it could be different time release or different concentration of compounds so long as the desired blood levels are within 5%, it’s not matched against the concentration of compounds, but the desired blood levels.) I still have a Naplex study guide which I reference sometimes. Damn that thing is HUGE.

Well, the US end of things anyways I learned a lot about. Never really discussed the raws or where they came from.

I got my package yesterday. + - 17 days from order. Great satisfaction. Only the blanket surprised me, it is not dust but a stone as a whole.

I get what you are saying and don’t take it any kind of way. I’m just trying to make a point and I’m not being clear.

I already knew there are steroid factories in China. I was actually looking for Panda to reference the actual factories HE uses. Until then, it’s just some unknown factory in China…

I wonder if this unknown factory in China produces stuff for Pfizer? Shouldn’t all of our raws be pretty much perfectly pure if they are coming from these factories based on what you say? Of course not.

Why do some factories produce illegal stuff after hours? Do you believe the Merk factory does this as well? Of course not.

The words I guess I’m actually looking for isn’t underground but “unknown and zero governing oversight” which to me sounds shady. Pfizer and Merk are under the FDA and European entity (whatever the name is). So of course their practices are near perfect. Their product MUST be approved by the FDA and have nearly the highest purity possible.

Panda? He’ll take something that scores high enough…

The entity providing oversight makes the factories legit. FDA is what makes those factories you listed “not shady.” Is there a governing entity providing oversight for the raws WE are getting?

At this time, everything is unknown to us aside from the continent of China... and some good shit comes from China. Also some shitty shit as well.

On the same note, many people have the same mentality towards US supplements. Lots of them are “shady due to having no oversight.”. There is no FDA approval or any kind of approval. There really is no trust towards many US supplements. There have been many tests done independently and you will see wild variations of accuracy within US supplements. You really have to trust the company if it’s a supplement.

And then we also have testing Standards at the other end which are sold as well. Standards are even higher purity than US pharma. It is meant for research purpose, not for consumption. Products get tested against standards in order to determine how pure they are. Jano for example must obtain Standards to test. Not just some pharmaceutical test or GH to test against. At least he says so and he should…

You are absolutely correct with what you state. However, not all factories are equal. The oversight is everything. Not just the fact that the factory is “legal.” I appreciate the time you took and wanted to clear my point. If there’s something I’m missing, let me know.
Lol. You were wrong. Just admit it and sleep better.