Do not use ppl

This connor guy is legitimately a fucking retard. Where did his dedicated thread go?
Most likely buried at the back pages. I'm seriously starting to worry about this guy and he's not normal LOL.

He's like a Sworder 2.0.

I knew a guy like Connor IRL before, dude just legit asked every question possible and had to dissect it 30 different ways all the while asking for thoughts constantly lmfao. exhausting but at least he's trying to learn and shit. can't fault him for that much. I agree also on the avatar.

I knew a guy like Connor IRL before, dude just legit asked every question possible and had to dissect it 30 different ways all the while asking for thoughts constantly lmfao. exhausting but at least he's trying to learn and shit. can't fault him for that much. I agree also on the avatar.
Lol I've encountered the same but at work. Got one tech team member that's just like that as he'll dissect a technical IT question a zillion ways at my technical calls and that tends to drag the meetings out so dang long LOL. Likeable guy but a real trip...

I don’t mind the endless questions. What bothers me is that even in the presence of data, he still tries to find ways to argue against it. He’s clearly a critical thinker. I’ll give him that. But it’s like he has a mentality in which he prepares for, and even seems to hope for, worst case scenario. Sometimes I wonder if he’s just a contrarian.

I don’t mind the endless questions. What bothers me is that even in the presence of data, he still tries to find ways to argue against it. He’s clearly a critical thinker. I’ll give him that. But it’s like he has a mentality in which he prepares for, and even seems to hope for, worst case scenario. Sometimes I wonder if he’s just a contrarian.
Yeah that's my take on him. He's not a bad dude really.

Do you think panda wants to buy shitty quality raws?

There are perhaps half a dozen chemical companies that he chooses from. The prices for some compounds are expensive so he might try to pinch pennies, but when it comes to Test I suspect he's looking for quality batches.

Considering probably 50% of sources are buying from Panda or DO because they need access to reshippers instead of what Chemical companies offer which is probably no reshipper service. The entire chain of UGL products would turn to shit rapidly if Panda was trying to sell low quality garbage.

I'm not saying China is legit Pharma, it's not, but Panda would have inside info as to who is producing sufficient quality and who is cutting corners.

That said there might well be some bad batches that need to be removed, but that doesn't mean you stop buying Panda.

I look at it this way, if I had access to Chinese chemical companies and I could get testing done locally in china after I secured samples, I would personally look for the highest quality I could find of each raw and charge more for it and I suspect UGL would be more than happy to pay it, we all want quality products, price isn't that important when you're dealing with raws.

I have 400g of test E and i wonder what the concentration is right now
It is super easy to find out. Spend a little money to send it off to testing by Jano and he will tell you EXACTLY how pure it is.

I could never understand why people would buy hundreds of grams of raws and then not send of a gram or two for testing...it just blows my mind. To me it seems like an if-then scenario. IF you are going to by large amounts of raws, THEN you MUST send some off for testing. Simple as that.

It is super easy to find out. Spend a little money to send it off to testing by Jano and he will tell you EXACTLY how pure it is.

I could never understand why people would buy hundreds of grams of raws and then not send of a gram or two for testing...it just blows my mind. To me it seems like an if-then scenario. IF you are going to by large amounts of raws, THEN you MUST send some off for testing. Simple as that.
this x1000000.

Guys throwing shitloads of money on gear, yet too lazy to get a little bit tested? come on.....

this x1000000.

Guys throwing shitloads of money on gear, yet too lazy to get a little bit tested? come on.....
I suspect it's because raws are cheap and testing when you start adding up multiple raws can be expensive. If someone is just using it for themselves they might not care to get it tested, if your a source you should absolutely get it tested.

400g of T-E is gonna cost is around $360 with shipping included. It's not expensive at all.

I think Panda if he really does have an HPLC analyzer he needs to update his raws with lot numbers and post the results on his website. At the very least this needs to be done to insure some sort of safety. The testing results he's currently posted on his website are from 2 years in the past.

The raw source like panda should be testing his products thoroughly, there should be no doubt in his mind as to the true purity of his product. The problem is this idea that we need 98% purity, this is UGL you're lucky if you get 95% or even less, but the community is unrealistic in their demands for this 98%+ purity standard.

I suspect it's because raws are cheap and testing when you start adding up multiple raws can be expensive. If someone is just using it for themselves they might not care to get it tested, if your a source you should absolutely get it tested.

400g of T-E is gonna cost is around $360 with shipping included. It's not expensive at all.

I think Panda if he really does have an HPLC analyzer he needs to update his raws with lot numbers and post the results on his website. At the very least this needs to be done to insure some sort of safety. The testing results he's currently posted on his website are from 2 years in the past.

The raw source like panda should be testing his products thoroughly, there should be no doubt in his mind as to the true purity of his product. The problem is this idea that we need 98% purity, this is UGL you're lucky if you get 95% or even less, but the community is unrealistic in their demands for this 98%+ purity standard.
If 98% raws are available, why wouldn't we want to get those as opposed to lower quality?

If 90% was the norm for what was available and for what was considered good purity, then guys would want that.

I agree that if panda has hplc access, that he should test and label each batch that they sell.

Also, a lot of guys don't consider testing because they don't feel comfortable sending something that is illegal through the mail system. That in and of itself is a felonious offense and something that should be considered when sending out samples.

Plausible deniability is much easier when receiving a pack than getting caught sending one.

When sending off for testing I never use my return address. I always put a fake return address as I could care less where the pack ends up if it's lost.

I also wear gloves when packing up the sample as to leave no prints.

And I drop off the pack in a location where there are no cameras to catch me.

As for purity, I to want 99% pure and I tend to stock up on base compounds for making my own suspensions for that very reason because at least I know I have plenty of base or very short ester like acetate that I know will be closer to a pure product.

The problem is when you start adding longer esters the chemistry requires more accuracy and I'm not sure China is really doing that.

Lets be honest, China is shit. Until this drug war comes to an end I'm always gonna question the lab results as those doing the testing are getting their standards to make controls and calibrators from what I suspect is China.

It's circular reasoning......I know my china raws are accurate because my china standards tell me they are accurate.

It's sort of why when it comes to lab testing you need a large peer group using the same controls and analyzer to verify your testing is accurate and I doubt there's such a thing for aas, so it's not hard at all for the results to shift 1, 2 even 3, maybe even 4 S.D. eventually from the true mean.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been under the assumption that 99% of raws are produced in China for the rest of the world to consume.

The vast majority of medicines available in America are being manufactured using Chinese raws, to the best of my knowledge.

You mentioned that there are probably only half a dozen manufacturers of raw powders. I would imagine that there are many, many more than that, but that again, is just conjecture.

I'm fairly sure that @janoshik has the needed standards for testing. I believe at one point, I read him say something along the lines of testing of raws and such, have standards but sometimes, you will receive a sample that tests more pure than said standard and the sample then becomes the new standard for purity. Or I could be smoking too much good weed and possibly pulled this last paragraph out of my ass. Hopefully, Jano can clarify.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been under the assumption that 99% of raws are produced in China for the rest of the world to consume.

The vast majority of medicines available in America are being manufactured using Chinese raws, to the best of my knowledge.

You mentioned that there are probably only half a dozen manufacturers of raw powders. I would imagine that there are many, many more than that, but that again, is just conjecture.

I'm fairly sure that @janoshik has the needed standards for testing. I believe at one point, I read him say something along the lines of testing of raws and such, have standards but sometimes, you will receive a sample that tests more pure than said standard and the sample then becomes the new standard for purity. Or I could be smoking too much good weed and possibly pulled this last paragraph out of my ass. Hopefully, Jano can clarify.
The standards probably have a limited self life.

There's a lot of things that can go wrong unless you have a peer group using the same analyzer and controls, a data base where you report 30 days of controls and get your monthly report to see if your hitting your target SD. This is the only way to keep a lab on the right track otherwise you'll drift off further and further from the intended target. Of course if your peer group is small it can skew the results.

The problem is most chemistry labs do linearity studies on all their assays every 6 months to 12 months and it's from there that you make sure you're on the right track. I doubt there are packs of linearity calibrators that you can order for each aas and if there were it would be very expensive.

The question is with the western world making aas illegal where else could you possibly get standards other than China? And if China is stating a given standard is 99% pure and it's only 95% pure or even 90% pure you could easily drift off further and further from the target of 98+%.

The question is with the western world making aas illegal where else could you possibly get standards other than China? And if China is stating a given standard is 99% pure and it's only 95% pure or even 90% pure you could easily drift off further and further from the target of 98+%
That’s also a separate issue…..once China makes it illegal too, if you get caught manufacturing this shit, you’re done.
Obtaining it just won’t be possible. Unless you’re lucky and live in a country with an open pharmacy like Thailand or Mexico where you can just walk in and start grabbing amps of Primo, anadrol and Test off the shelves. Those countries will probably make it illegal too before long: Good luck to the rest of the world.

Side note: read back and saw some of you don’t even believe that’s me in my profile avatar, yet I’ve posted multiple pictures to prove that it is. Never have I taken HGH or insulin *wSo, if you’re still in doubt, then you’re just mad at the progress I’ve made. Granted, I’m not that size now. But I’m also a fuck ton healthier. Just a fun fact for anyone reading this- taking almost a gram of Test, EQ, and NPP added on to 100 mg of anadrol a day+10-20 mg of Sdrol is not smart Get yourselves monitored closely.

I think Panda if he really does have an HPLC analyzer...
Lets be honest, China is shit. Until this drug war comes to an end I'm always gonna question the lab results as those doing the testing are getting their standards to make controls and calibrators from what I suspect is China.

It's circular reasoning......I know my china raws are accurate because my china standards tell me they are accurate.
Exactly, HPLC machine (even if there is one) is by far not enough.
You need experienced operators. There's a brutal lack of experienced operators everywhere in the world, let alone China.

It's sort of why when it comes to lab testing you need a large peer group using the same controls and analyzer to verify your testing is accurate and I doubt there's such a thing for aas, so it's not hard at all for the results to shift 1, 2 even 3, maybe even 4 S.D. eventually from the true mean.
Yes.

eg. W&M used the bold raw to measure bold finished product made from the same raw. The thing is, it was like 70%.

I might have said that it is one way to do it - hell, even I did that, many years ago, but that is not the correct way to do it, as errors as per the above (using impure raw as standard) can happen. Nowadays I either purchase most standards officially or have samples standardized via prep-HPLC and qNMR.

The standards probably have a limited self life.

There's a lot of things that can go wrong unless you have a peer group using the same analyzer and controls, a data base where you report 30 days of controls and get your monthly report to see if your hitting your target SD. This is the only way to keep a lab on the right track otherwise you'll drift off further and further from the intended target. Of course if your peer group is small it can skew the results.

The problem is most chemistry labs do linearity studies on all their assays every 6 months to 12 months and it's from there that you make sure you're on the right track. I doubt there are packs of linearity calibrators that you can order for each aas and if there were it would be very expensive.

The question is with the western world making aas illegal where else could you possibly get standards other than China? And if China is stating a given standard is 99% pure and it's only 95% pure or even 90% pure you could easily drift off further and further from the target of 98+%.
Yep. Basically, you need massive throughput or you'd have massive costs.
That's why there is no lab that does both everything and for a reasonable price. Once you reach certain throughput with a specific kind of samples, though, it's just economies of scale.

You can order standards from steraloids, certiliant, etc, for most of the common AAS, that is no problem. Only thing you need for that is a license to handle scheduled products.