Do not use ppl

@falseprophet09
Levels on blood tests can change over the years or with different health problems etc.

Why not send some raws off to Jano for testing to prove you are right and not, in fact, a numb nut clown, who likely failed remedial math classes before dropping out of junior high and then, unsurprisingly, went on to fuck up these simple brews?

He is a family practice doctor; he didn't test me for that at that time. The only time he actually tested me for estrogen was years later when I had to get ready for IVF with my wife, since I had zero sperm count being on TRT for years. I was pumping Clomid and HGC like an animal.

He is a family practice doctor; he didn't test me for that at that time. The only time he actually tested me for estrogen was years later when I had to get ready for IVF with my wife, since I had zero sperm count being on TRT for years. I was pumping Clomid and HGC like an animal.
you were only on test with the aforementioned numbers? No Clomid, HCG, etc?

@falseprophet09
Levels on blood tests can change over the years or with different health problems etc.

Why not send some raws off to Jano for testing to prove you are right and not, in fact, a numb nut clown, who likely failed remedial math classes before dropping out of junior high and then, unsurprisingly, went on to fuck up these simple brews?
I'm speaking to Jano via email and deciding whether or not it is worth spending 120 for a 19 dollar powder, to convince people who clearly just talk shit online, when I'm convinced already, and am sharing my experience.

And go back to how I 'fucked up' my brew. It was simply trusting the media vials were accurate. They aren't, and I learned it after the fact. So explain to me how adding 10ml more of oil will DESTROY the purity of a raw; I already accounted for the dilution, which is why I shot 3xd a week instead of twice. 10g divided by 60ml is what? 160. So unless 10ml of oil magically chooses which vials get more or less hormone, there is no way I made low unenough to explain the pathetic blood levels.

I mean, the amount of time you've spent dissecting this shit online could have already instead been spent sending it in to Jano. send it off and put the shit to bed. They will sort you out if the powder is fucked. good grief.

And notice I'm not sitting here complaining about the Primo, because my Free Test is retarded high at 1048.6. I emailed Dave Palumbo asking what the fuck that means, and he said the Primo can free up test, but wont show up as test. If I was trying to get something out of PPL, wouldn't you think I'd be begging him to replace the substance that cost $20 a gram? I've never taken Primo before, but seems to me it's working; I have a dry look, and my sex drive is amazing, and my orgasms are fucking great lol. Never felt these type before.

I'm speaking to Jano via email and deciding whether or not it is worth spending 120 for a 19 dollar powder, to convince people who clearly just talk shit online, when I'm convinced already, and am sharing my experience.

And go back to how I 'fucked up' my brew. It was simply trusting the media vials were accurate. They aren't, and I learned it after the fact. So explain to me how adding 10ml more of oil will DESTROY the purity of a raw; I already accounted for the dilution, which is why I shot 3xd a week instead of twice. 10g divided by 60ml is what? 160. So unless 10ml of oil magically chooses which vials get more or less hormone, there is no way I made low unenough to explain the pathetic blood levels.
Well...for starters, you obviously weren't measuring shit very accurately. If you can't get the oil measured right the first time, it doesn't inspire much confidence in the rest of your procedure.

Second thing I would note is taking a shot 3x per week versus once or twice is going to give you lower peaks and troughs.

Third, you are comparing blood work from years back. You may not respond the same way now as you did several years ago.

Too many variables to definitively say the raws are under dosed. That's why analytical testing is the go-to now days and blood work is generally taken with a grain of salt. You should honestly send them off for testing.

And I'll help you burn this thread down if they come back at 50-70% purity, though I won't hold my breath.

You can ask pcom if they are a fan of mine if you don't believe me...

I mean, the amount of time you've spent dissecting this shit online could have already instead been spent sending it in to Jano. send it off and put the shit to bed. They will sort you out if the powder is fucked. good grief.
Well again, I only made my post in an "anecdotal reviews" on SST and shared my expeirence. Everyone agree those levels blow, especially given my history of my bloodwork. The panda rep there just decided to keep going and making these implications that it was everything BUT their product and I should pay to prove HIM RIGHT lol; literally a reserve bluff. This kind of bullshit is a great way to convince someone never to be a return costumer.

I had bought some t3 from this private lab, which I mentioned in that post, and showed them how my t3 levels were normal after being on 50mcg of their tabs... He say sorry, and to send them back to him, SO HE COULD TEST THEM; then he immediately shipped me pharm grade Tiromel. And now I'm a taking that, and wow, lol. Now that's how a legit business runs.

But as for PPL, I never posted asking for anything, nor do I want anything; I already found another raw source. I just wanted to jump on here since this Connor guy bought the thread from SST here, and I hate when people are literally gaslighting people with bullshit excuses. It would be totally different if I was some newb with zero bloodwork history, and was bitching about expectations without knowing previous levels. Well I know my levels, and there is no way that cyp is 98% almost pharm grade with this crap levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...for starters, you obviously weren't measuring shit very accurately. If you can't get the oil measured right the first time, it doesn't inspire much confidence in the rest of your procedure.

Second thing I would note is taking a shot 3x per week versus once or twice is going to give you lower peaks and troughs.

Third, you are comparing blood work from years back. You may not respond the same way now as you did several years ago.

Too many variables to definitively say the raws are under dosed. That's why analytical testing is the go-to now days and blood work is generally taken with a grain of salt. You should honestly send them off for testing.

And I'll help you burn this thread down if they come back at 50-70% purity, though I won't hold my breath.

1. My only mistake was trusting the markings of the media vials which were off because the glass bottoms aren't identical. Again, any time I brewed shit I would use 10ml syringes manually. I learned this ZapCap stuff rom that Chase Irons guy on YouTube. Again, this is not enough to dilute the hormones to so low that I would only be taking 250 a week. No way.

2. Please explain that, I am curious to know how that works. From what I understand, you eventually level off after being on so long. In all cases, I was on for a very long time; my cycle I was 3/4 the way finished (its 16 weeks long). My TRT was obviously nonstop since 2015.

3. Are you saying four years difference would do this? How so?

I'm asking to learn, again, I want to be wrong because I'm totally fine with accepting and learning the truth, and apologizing as well. I was hoping that somehow the Primo would fuck with Total test somehow, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

all of this x293048230482394802398409823094.

it very clearly is worth it to you because you continue to make all of this time posting about it lmao.

you will see most of us (myself included) burn any under dosed source in the fire but you simply do not have the evidence enough for us to do so, no matter what you say, individual bloodwork is absolutely 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% not enough. you need to test the raws. this is all the PPL rep was saying to you initially (and several times over from what I recall skimming the thread).

test the raws. come back and let's blow this bitch up OR you admit your fault in it.

the end.

all of this x293048230482394802398409823094.

it very clearly is worth it to you because you continue to make all of this time posting about it lmao.

you will see most of us (myself included) burn any under dosed source in the fire but you simply do not have the evidence enough for us to do so, no matter what you say, individual bloodwork is absolutely 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% not enough. you need to test the raws. this is all the PPL rep was saying to you initially (and several times over from what I recall skimming the thread).

test the raws. come back and let's blow this bitch up OR you admit your fault in it.

the end.
Well skimming it is why you missed how much it took him to say that clearly...that was the initial problem lol. My thread turned into more of an issue with his retarded approach than the 19 dollars of test. And no where did the rep make it clear that he would pay for the testing and everything else if I was right. NO WHERE, until I had to put him into a corner to drag it out of him by forcing him to state that very thing publicly so mods could see it.

I wasn't going to risk my time/money and him going "LOL, FUCK JANO" and lose more money.

Well skimming it is why you missed how much it took him to say that clearly...that was the initial problem lol. My thread turned into more of an issue with his retarded approach than the 19 dollars of test. And no where did the rep make it clear that he would pay for the testing and everything else if I was right. NO WHERE, until I had to put him into a corner to drag it out of him by forcing him to state that very thing publicly so mods could see it.

I wasn't going to risk my time/money and him going "LOL, FUCK JANO" and lose more money.
I am 100% convinced your brain is just fucking broken.
1635194708430.png
literally this is the first response from the PPL Rep lmfao.

i'm done. you will never test this shit, just keep arguing with everyone who gives you an audience. i'm leaving the building. the audacity to tell me I missed shit when it's your dumbshit brain that can't read. unreal.

I am 100% convinced your brain is just fucking broken.
View attachment 155548
literally this is the first response from the PPL Rep lmfao.

i'm done. you will never test this shit, just keep arguing with everyone who gives you an audience. i'm leaving the building. the audacity to tell me I missed shit when it's your dumbshit brain that can't read. unreal.
You're so intelligent you miss the obvious caveat there, so go read the entire thread so your 900-IQ ass can see why that caveat is an issue, instead of acting like a teenager.

I'm not talking about finished product, I'm talking about my own brew. I explained it is physically impossible unless 10g of Cyp powder literally destroyed itself for no reason, and oil magically decides which vials get how much hormone when you filter them individually.

What happened to my brew is simple: It was my first time using a ZapCap and media bottles. I went off the media bottle's marks, assuming they were correct; one bottle's 50ml mark was actually 60ml when drawn (6 vials of test), the other was 40ml, (4 vials of primo). So test turns about to be 160mg per cc, and my primo 220mg. I shoot 3x a week, M, W, F, for a total of 480 cyp, and 660 primo. My bloods were drawn Weds morning fasted, after being on this cycle for 3 months. So if my brew was the issue, to get 1783 (when 200mg of Rx Cyp gives me 1495), would mean I would be only injecting a total of ~250mg a of my brew week, which means each cc of test would have ~83mg in it. Now for that to happen, you realize how bad I would have to have fucked up lol. If I wanted to lie, I wouldn't even mentioned that I screwed up my brew, but I accounted for that, because I actually want to be wrong and not have paid for lower quality shit. But it is not a possibility.
Is nobody else impressed that he was able to brew the primo at 220mg/ml and have it hold that easily??
So what you're saying is they sent you garbage test which is cheap and sent you good primo which is not cheap??

Is nobody else impressed that he was able to brew the primo at 220mg/ml and have it hold that easily??
That actually crossed my mind, too actually lol. So then, how does 10g of Primo not crash in 40ml of oil? This would actually be an argument against the Primo as well.

Clear as day right, except it's not. It went from, we will reimburse you, to "well see what we can do" LOL. 1.PNG

And other members saw it, too, that's why this rep should be fired.

PPL is "encouraging" me to go not to Jano, but what if I want to? Do I then NOT get anything back?

2.PNG

@Derailed82

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all, no. In MCT and 2/20 it’ll hold at 250. Many labs make it at 200 now with zero pip. Switching from GSO to MCT is a total game changer for stuff like primo and DHB.

Not at all, no. In MCT and 2/20 it’ll hold at 250. Many labs make it at 200 now with zero pip. Switching from GSO to MCT is a total game changer for stuff like primo and DHB.
That's what I used, as I said in my OP at SST