Do not use ppl

I might have said that it is one way to do it - hell, even I did that, many years ago, but that is not the correct way to do it, as errors as per the above (using impure raw as standard) can happen. Nowadays I either purchase most standards officially or have samples standardized via prep-HPLC and qNMR.

Yep. Basically, you need massive throughput or you'd have massive costs.
That's why there is no lab that does both everything and for a reasonable price. Once you reach certain throughput with a specific kind of samples, though, it's just economies of scale.

You can order standards from steraloids, certiliant, etc, for most of the common AAS, that is no problem. Only thing you need for that is a license to handle scheduled products.
So these prep HPLC and qNMR standards are tested as an absolute standard using spectroscopy?

Do you need a license to handle these high quality standards.

Is this what you normally use as your standards.

Are these standards produced by a western company?

So these prep HPLC and qNMR standards are tested as an absolute standard using spectroscopy?

Do you need a license to handle these high quality standards.

Is this what you normally use as your standards.

Are these standards produced by a western company?
prepLC and qNMR are one way to create a standard from a sample when there is no other option. It takes a lot of time. Also, prep LC and NMR are both brutally expensive machinery have significant costs to rent as well. It's more like a last resort option, but it works, if you have enough of the sample.

You need a license to handle anabolic steroids at all where I am from.

I normally just buy an ampule of ready made standards nowadays, even Merck (sigma aldrich) has them...

prepLC and qNMR are one way to create a standard from a sample when there is no other option. It takes a lot of time. Also, prep LC and NMR are both brutally expensive machinery have significant costs to rent as well. It's more like a last resort option, but it works, if you have enough of the sample.

You need a license to handle anabolic steroids at all where I am from.

I normally just buy an ampule of ready made standards nowadays, even Merck (sigma aldrich) has them...
Do you think Chinese Chemical companies are as rigorous as well established western companies?

And lets pretend that China cracks down eventually on ass, where do you think they could be produced legally.....India?

Do you think Chinese Chemical companies are as rigorous as well established western companies?

And lets pretend that China cracks down eventually on ass, where do you think they could be produced legally.....India?
I'm pretty sure it's not legal to produce AAS for black market in China or India even now, lol. Despite contradicting claims I see all over the place.

About Chinese companies not being as rigorous...
Well, if there was not a good enough reason to check their work I wouldn't have a job, would I?

I'm pretty sure it's not legal to produce AAS for black market in China or India even now, lol. Despite contradicting claims I see all over the place.

About Chinese companies not being as rigorous...
Well, if there was not a good enough reason to check their work I wouldn't have a job, would I?
When the crackdown starts it will be interesting to see what measures are put in place to stop raw manufacturing companies.

When the crackdown starts it will be interesting to see what measures are put in place to stop raw manufacturing companies.
You rarely hear about anabolics in the media anymore. Now that practically every athlete, movie star is using gear it seems like the public realizes this threat of juiced up people flying off the handle and killing everyone turned out to be total bullshit.

What good does it do to prosecute someone for something a governor of the largest state in the union is world famous for using.

What about the Rock, he's one of the most recognizable faces on the planet and clearly everyone knows the dude is using and yet he seems like a perfectly well behaved hard working gentlemen.

I think we just need to get the current crusty old fucks out of power and replace them with people that have better things to worry about.

So , the plan is empower clinic HRT var and TRT

also

Buying a horse and getting him vet grade eq ? lmao

Hey everyone, I'm the OP from the SST forums. I was actually looking for a new raw source and stumbled upon "Connor's" thread here, which I also shared at SST.

The PPL rep at SST was clearly unprofessional; I doubt all of you read through my original post, but I'm here to tell everyone, it isn't my DNA or other nonsense posted by that rep.

I have my bloodwork going back to 2015, showing how my body responds to Rx cypionate at 100mg and 200mg per week. This whole "bloods mean nothing" is bullshit, and allows labs to put the burden on proof on their customers, which is more time-consuming and inconvenient to them, while claiming to guarantee their product, which no legit business does, even when a customer proves their bloodwork is not even close to where it should be using their product.

In other words, without directly saying it, these UGLs are implying their clients are either full of shit, or reverse scamming. This is of course a possibility, but like I stated in my original post, I want nothing and simply shared my bloodwork, and will not be buying from PPL again. My first impression with their raws and their "customer service" was terrible. That's enough for me.

Hey everyone, I'm the OP from the SST forums. I was actually looking for a new raw source and stumbled upon "Connor's" thread here, which I also shared at SST.

The PPL rep at SST was clearly unprofessional; I doubt all of you read through my original post, but I'm here to tell everyone, it isn't my DNA or other nonsense posted by that rep.

I have my bloodwork going back to 2015, showing how my body respond to Rx cypionate at 100mg and 200mg per week. This whole "bloods mean nothing" is bullshit, and allows labs to put the burden on proof on their customers, which no legit business does, even when a customer proves their bloods are not up to par by using their product.

In other words, without directly saying it, these UGLs are implying their clients are either full of shit, or reverse scamming. This is of course a possibility, but like I stated in my original post, I want nothing and simply shared my bloodwork, and will not be buying from PPL again. My first impression with their raws and their "customer service" was terrible. That's enough for me.
Did you read the thread I provided, I think it was post #4 in this thread?

Read that and tell me you think bloods are a good measure of how much hormone is in the oil

Did you read the thread I provided, I think it was post #4 in this thread?

Read that and tell me you think bloods are a good measure of how much hormone is in the oil
Of course it doesn't, and I already accounted for that possibility in my OP.

So then why are you opposed to the argument that blood are bullshit?
They are two different pieces of the puzzle, one doesn't negate the other at all, you actually need both to know the full picture.

They are two different pieces of the puzzle, one doesn't negate the other at all, you actually need both to know the full picture.
I don't follow your logic. So if you measure the amount of hormone in the oil and it comes back as 250 mg/ml with a label claim of 250 mg/ml, but your bloods are only giving you a 3x response instead of 6x response (or whatever your normal response is) then that means the gear is underdosed?

I am all for holding sources accountable, but we gotta use repeatable data, not feels or even bloodwork, because there are far too many variables in the way your body processes hormones to get consistent readings.

I'm not talking about finished product, I'm talking about my own brew. I explained it is physically impossible unless 10g of Cyp powder literally destroyed itself for no reason, and oil magically decides which vials get how much hormone when you filter them individually.

What happened to my brew is simple: It was my first time using a ZapCap and media bottles. I went off the media bottle's marks, assuming they were correct; one bottle's 50ml mark was actually 60ml when drawn (6 vials of test), the other was 40ml, (4 vials of primo). So test turns about to be 160mg per cc, and my primo 220mg. I shoot 3x a week, M, W, F, for a total of 480 cyp, and 660 primo. My bloods were drawn Weds morning fasted, after being on this cycle for 3 months. So if my brew was the issue, to get 1783 (when 200mg of Rx Cyp gives me 1495), would mean I would be only injecting a total of ~250mg a of my brew week, which means each cc of test would have ~83mg in it. Now for that to happen, you realize how bad I would have to have fucked up lol. If I wanted to lie, I wouldn't even mentioned that I screwed up my brew, but I accounted for that, because I actually want to be wrong and not have paid for lower quality shit. But it is not a possibility.

Here is my bloodwork from 2015-2017, which I also posted at SST, when I was getting pharm-grade Cyp, which is obviously the best purity. So this is what I used to compare PPL's purity to the highest standards.

My Total Test (TT) in 2015 before I jumped on TRT: 210

My TT in 2015 when I was given 100mg per week: 922

My TT in 2016 still on 100mg per week: 915

In 2017, I convinced my doc to up the Cyp to 200mg, per week to see how I felt which gave me these levels: 1492

So we can see how my body reacts to Rx Cypionate at low dosages.

Obviously, after seeing these levels my doc stopped giving me, 200mg.

So no, I don't have shitty genetics, and no I didn't brew my test to be 83mg per cc.