Do people use too much gear than necessary?

Yeah, good point. This seems like a question to either troll or pass judgement. Why care what anyone else does if it has no effect on you?
Last time I checked this was a harm reduction forum.
This topic fits right into that. Some people read these and maybe start reevaluating dosages or at least have the thought planted. Other side is spewing its belief, like 'primo starts to shine 600+', 'EQ is worthless under 800 mg weekly', '500mg test have same side as 1.5g'.

People shouldnt be so insecure.
'ohh no somebody thinks I am using too much gear bruhuhu'

For me its literally not understandable how people can function on 2g+ gear a day. Brain function? That amount of gear is neurotoxic and people might not even notice it as it doesnt happen overnight. Not like from a 12 week cycle you are a slurring mess, but slowly, every year your intelligence diminish a bit.
Sweating? I don't work in a 9:5 job either, but I can't imagine going to meetings as a sweaty mess with veins popping on the forehead, being gassed out by walking up on the stairs. Or even doing any reasonable work sitting at the computer bc of the same issues.
Pumps? After a certain point your muscles are so tight it will have a toll on your joints, ligaments and muscles itself. Muscles have certain lenghts when some shit contracts wildly all the time and are not at their correct lenghts can lead to injury and pain.
Sleep? etcetc

I totally can understand that for some people it worth the price tho, and if they don't underestimate the risks its 100% fine to take this route.

When I first started , no one cared if you "took too much", and if you took a lot, then people would be like "hes gonna get huge good for him!". Or just ask you about how its going, you know, normal dude stuff.
No one was like trying to shame you over some assumed cholesterol value or something like there is nowadays. "bro watch out for that guy i heard he took tren for 2 months, his HDL must be loww"
That would be like some *""fruity"""* type stuff. No one even got bloodwork.

"bro we need to have a talk, i made a note in my phone when we were doing cable flyes that one day, that you told me you started taking anadrol on July 3rd... well today is August 4th. youve been on 17aa oral for more than 1 month, I'm worried about you, we all are, thats why we brought everyone here today, your whole family, your boss, your 6th grade teacher,...
.No please don't leave yet!.. please calm down...
we've got Greg Doucette on the phone , he wants to talk to you...."

honestly though, no one is posting bloodwork and no one is telling people to get bloodwork, I get bloodwork monthly, basically too often, I think a lot of people who think everyone who runs more than them is unhealthy, doesnt actually get bloodwork themselves

Last edited: