Does Primobolan RAISE Testosterone?

Conclusive results within the normal variation of the human body. Even if you just took the right blood test every week running the same Test/same frequency your results would come back ~+/- 100 ng/dl.

Primo (or any other AAS) doesn't increase blood levels of testosterone while using exogenous testosterone. Actually, it's the exact opposite when you consider Total Tesotsterone mediated by SHBG. But that's a whole nother rabbit hole.
Yes, that is what I always thought, and so assumed that, if my test has gotten higher -- and it did -- that must mean the primo I'm using is fake, maybe test propionate or something. But sounds like you're saying that the labcorp test I took simply can't differentiate and registers everything as an increase in test.

But sounds like you're saying that the labcorp test I took simply can't differentiate and registers everything as an increase in test.
Nandrolone, definitely. Cross interference from primo? I have no direct experience but your results above wouldn't definitely suggest that or your primo was Test or partially Test (watered down)..

No need to get offensive, bruh. I may not have your "Bro Science" credentials, but I have a basic understanding of the lay of the land. Moreover, I've got real experience vs abstract theory, and, as such, can tell you that I've done primo -- real Schering Primo in the 90s -- at 300 mg/week, without test for months at a time, and felt and looked phenomenal (including great libido, etc.). So everything is not quite so cut and dry as the books say... Ciao.
Cool story. Enjoy your magical primo.

First time I post here, so hopefully my question isn't too silly. I'm on trt -- legit trt, not a mini-cycle -- taking about 140 mg per week (microdosing, 20 mg daily). Usually my test level comes back at maybe 750 total. About 10 weeks back, I began adding primobolan (or at least what I hope is primobolan, seeing how difficult it seems to be to attain the real thing). And now I just did some blood work. On the one hand, I was pleased to see that my cholesterol profile wasn't too bad, borderline normal; on the other, I was surprised to see my test level skyrocket to 1350 (from 750). Could the primo have done that? I should say, in defense of the primo I used, it definitely got me harder and more vascular, which, while not proving its real primo, suggests it's not more test masquerading as primo (which could easily explain the jump in my test level). Any thoughts appreciated.
I don't want to play devil's advocate but are you sure that your PRIMO is real?
Becuase you have high estradiol levels and high test levels.

Primo 99.99% reduces e2 and you don't have this effect, when instead it seems you are injecting real Testosterone....

Where did you get the primo from? Blood works looks a little off for running that much primo. I know it effects everyone different but e2 seems high for your primo to test ratio.

I don't want to play devil's advocate but are you sure that your PRIMO is real?
Becuase you have high estradiol levels and high test levels.

Primo 99.99% reduces e2 and you don't have this effect, when instead it seems you are injecting real Testosterone....
Thanks, yes, I noticed that too, and was expecting my E2 to be a lot lower. For what it's worth, though, when I run just the test, my total test, as mentioned, is a lot lower, BUT my E2 is still about that high. Could be I'm just injecting more test -- though I am definitely leaner/more vascular.

First time I post here, so hopefully my question isn't too silly. I'm on trt -- legit trt, not a mini-cycle -- taking about 140 mg per week (microdosing, 20 mg daily). Usually my test level comes back at maybe 750 total. About 10 weeks back, I began adding primobolan (or at least what I hope is primobolan, seeing how difficult it seems to be to attain the real thing). And now I just did some blood work. On the one hand, I was pleased to see that my cholesterol profile wasn't too bad, borderline normal; on the other, I was surprised to see my test level skyrocket to 1350 (from 750). Could the primo have done that? I should say, in defense of the primo I used, it definitely got me harder and more vascular, which, while not proving its real primo, suggests it's not more test masquerading as primo (which could easily explain the jump in my test level). Any thoughts appreciated.

Without reading all the posts, from my experience and from other 2 members of the board primo might actually doing the opposite. If you want to be somewhat sure (still not 100% sure as sending it to janoshik) you have to present pre and post cycle free test and SHBG as well since primo has a big impact on these.

Went through this a few years ago. Successfully kept Test in 800's for years. Ordered "Primo" from a claimed good source, and TT popped over 2800 after a few months. Nothing else changed other than switching to that source's "Primo." A while later, more people started coming forward. Lucky me I was the first to experience... or at least complain about it. Never knew what it actually was, but it was quickly tossed and replaced from elsewhere. The funny thing is the owner of that board was suddenly very interested in trying to find studies that proved Primo raised Test levels. Of course, there weren't any...

One more thing, re the idea that primo lowers E2. I've heard that it's masteron that is more prone to crashing E2, not so much primo. But because lots of what passes for "primo" is actually masteron, it's primo that has gotten the reputation for lowering E2, when in fact, real primo doesn't, or at least doesn't as dramatically as masteron. True?

Back