Donations for lab testing

Lmao bunch of thick meathead dickriders here I see. Keep begging for cash. I wouldn't be suprised if some of those labs are paying you. I see you testing a bunch of sketchy ass labs that nobody uses. Why waste money on that? Unless you're getting paid by these sources. Nice try though, i respect the hussle. I think people here are just too stupid to see what you're really doing.
Just to prove how retarded you are, with permission from the members here I’ll show you how much I made in donations. Then I’ll show you how much I’ve spent. Once you realize how stupid you are, you can leave Meso. Deal?

Just to prove how retarded you are, with permission from the members here I’ll show you how much I made in donations. Then I’ll show you how much I’ve spent. Once you realize how stupid you are, you can leave Meso. Deal?
Putting trolls on ignore > engaging trolls.

Sorry for the late follow up. My package got delayed going through customs and I was caught up with work and just got back from vacation. Looks like the Odin Anavar is legit but poorly dosed. Sample 1 is from the green pills and Sample 2 is from the off-white pills. Both are supposed to be 25mg. Test Report #13284.pngTest Report #13286.png

Donations are closed. To everyone that donated, thank you. I believe we got to weed out a few shit labs and got some hope for a few vendors on here. I will continue to test my own products and I hope you guys keep testing the other UGLs. Again thank you guys!

Thank you SH.

Donations are closed. To everyone that donated, thank you. I believe we got to weed out a few shit labs and got some hope for a few vendors on here. I will continue to test my own products and I hope you guys keep testing the other UGLs. Again thank you guys!

Whatever came of pharmaqo using your labs without your consent?

Ah bummer. I was wondering why I couldn’t find where or how to donate. Very new here, but I have definitely utilized the testing in gaining knowledge regarding UGLs. Appreciate ya

Ah bummer. I was wondering why I couldn’t find where or how to donate. Very new here, but I have definitely utilized the testing in gaining knowledge regarding UGLs. Appreciate ya
You can become an Anabolic Lab supporter by making a donation up in the main menu.

Sponsors