Donations for lab testing

Idk how much longer I’ll keep this going. The recent batch I posted today I spent $1440 on testing and $520 on gear. So almost 2 grand. As for donations I’ve received $480 total which I’m grateful for. As Millard mentioned the hardest part is getting funds for testing. I just don’t see this being feasible in the future with costs going up.

I have 61 tests with Jano at $100-180 a pop plus $130-190 shipping for 6 packs. So do the math plus the cost of gear. I really do love doing this as it’s good to see what sources are scumbags. It’s just tough to keep everyone happy.
Sucks there isn't a better model for financing this type of thing. One person pays for the test but everyone else benefits from seeing the results.

I'd be willing to pay a subscription that pooled money for testing every month. The only issue is that you'd have to keep the results private, otherwise nobody would pay.

Sucks there isn't a better model for financing this type of thing. One person pays for the test but everyone else benefits from seeing the results.

I'd be willing to pay a subscription that pooled money for testing every month. The only issue is that you'd have to keep the results private, otherwise nobody would pay.
That’s the issue. Some guys want to see let’s say Balkan tested but I’m testing Pharmacom. Guys will be like ok I don’t wanna pay because I don’t use Pharmacom. It’s just tough. Plus I buy the gear at full price to stay anonymous. Like I said im grateful for the donations I got, but Im creeping up to $7500 I’ve spent.

That’s the issue. Some guys want to see let’s say Balkan tested but I’m testing Pharmacom. Guys will be like ok I don’t wanna pay because I don’t use Pharmacom. It’s just tough. Plus I buy the gear at full price to stay anonymous. Like I said im grateful for the donations I got, but Im creeping up to $7500 I’ve spent.
High praise and thank you for your effort. It should also be said. What you do helps many people not to throw their money out of the window. Getting donations is always not an easy task.

A big thank you from me for the test.

If you donate you should just do it because you appreciate was he's doing. Not to get something in return, that's not what a donation is.

Idk how much longer I’ll keep this going. The recent batch I posted today I spent $1440 on testing and $520 on gear. So almost 2 grand. As for donations I’ve received $480 total which I’m grateful for. As Millard mentioned the hardest part is getting funds for testing. I just don’t see this being feasible in the future with costs going up.

I have 61 tests with Jano at $100-180 a pop plus $130-190 shipping for 6 packs. So do the math plus the cost of gear. I really do love doing this as it’s good to see what sources are scumbags. It’s just tough to keep everyone happy.
Lmao nobody asked you to spend 7 grand on tests, don't cry when you don't get donations and you can't afford it. You tried begging for donations on eroids too and got slammed for it remember...

Lmao nobody asked you to spend 7 grand on tests, don't cry when you don't get donations and you can't afford it. You tried begging for donations on eroids too and got slammed for it remember...
Do you see me begging you dumb cuck? This was for people asking me to test things without donating. Maybe learn some English Carlito.

Man your a fucking lame. This dude has help this community massively. Who the fuck are you you little twirp? With your solid 3 weeks of meso affiliation, 0 contributions, please go back to eroids.

Skankhunt is pioneer to this shit. Someone with some decent pockets and the dude did what a lot of us wish we could do. He knows exactly what’s in his syringe, and now a lot of us do aswell. I think anyone who looks at his test should kick in something within their means, just out of general appreciation.

God that fucking pisses me off I’m going rogue again.
It’s ok. He was making posts about how emotional he gets on bold. I’m assuming he’s running it at high doses again. Poor little fella.

Edit: I also ran this idea by Millard and he was more than happy with it. The reason the mods on Eroids attacked me is because they know I’ll go after their cash cows. Eroids needs sources, Meso doesn’t.

It’s ok. He was making posts about how emotional he gets on bold. I’m assuming he’s running it at high doses again. Poor little fella.

Edit: I also ran this idea by Millard and he was more than happy with it. The reason the mods on Eroids attacked me is because they know I’ll go after their cash cows. Eroids needs sources, Meso doesn’t.
Do you have anything from Deus on hand?? oils i mean

Lmao bunch of thick meathead dickriders here I see. Keep begging for cash. I wouldn't be suprised if some of those labs are paying you. I see you testing a bunch of sketchy ass labs that nobody uses. Why waste money on that? Unless you're getting paid by these sources. Nice try though, i respect the hussle. I think people here are just too stupid to see what you're really doing.

Last edited: