Donations for lab testing

Thanks for arranging this @SkankHunt. Being a new member to the forum, I'll be keeping watch on this, and I'm very grateful for members like yourself, trying to help the community out.

Wa1shy

Thanks so much for all this ongoing testing.

Did you see the Anaboliclab test results for Pharmacom's Nandrolone blend from a few years ago? It was supposed to be a blend of 4 esters but the sample came back as just Deca and NPP. I've thought about grabbing some just to see if they got it right or not. Would anyone really care? Accountability is not Pharmacom's strong suit, I feel like they'd refute the fuck out of any unsatisfactory result.

Thanks so much for all this ongoing testing.

Did you see the Anaboliclab test results for Pharmacom's Nandrolone blend from a few years ago? It was supposed to be a blend of 4 esters but the sample came back as just Deca and NPP. I've thought about grabbing some just to see if they got it right or not. Would anyone really care? Accountability is not Pharmacom's strong suit, I feel like they'd refute the fuck out of any unsatisfactory result.
I think they changed the formula. Mine matched the label which was test deconate, test phenylprop, deca and npp. It honestly had zero pip.

I sent Jano two batches of Odin “Anavar”. I’m running 400mg/wk cyp and in week 3 tried taking 50mg ed of var. My ankles swelled up like an obese pregnant woman carrying triplets. Tried it again in week 8 and the same thing happened. Once I stopped the Var my ankles returned to normal. Var shouldn’t cause water retention so I’m skeptical and think it’s mislabeled or cut with something. We shall see, will post results when I have them.

I sent Jano two batches of Odin “Anavar”. I’m running 400mg/wk cyp and in week 3 tried taking 50mg ed of var. My ankles swelled up like an obese pregnant woman carrying triplets. Tried it again in week 8 and the same thing happened. Once I stopped the Var my ankles returned to normal. Var shouldn’t cause water retention so I’m skeptical and think it’s mislabeled or cut with something. We shall see, will post results when I have them.
Is it 10 mg? Did it come in boxes with bar code and scratch off etc..??

Jesus. I’ve never had anything do that to me. Do you have any other health issues?

Is it 10 mg? Did it come in boxes with bar code and scratch off etc..??
25mg. The two batches look totally different but have the same batch numbers, so that’s bunk. I only tried the greens and they gave me pitted edema and I gained 10 pounds of water weight in like 3 days. I have no health issues and my blood and lipid profile is excellent.

Attachments

• BD7CB4F9-4967-4485-8C36-A4EC708085B8.png
    BD7CB4F9-4967-4485-8C36-A4EC708085B8.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 58
  • D1FB9369-F9D5-44DA-94F8-0BD3F7FD1282.png
    D1FB9369-F9D5-44DA-94F8-0BD3F7FD1282.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 62
25mg. The two batches look totally different but have the same batch numbers, so that’s bunk. I only tried the greens and they gave me pitted edema and I gained 10 pounds of water weight in like 3 days. I have no health issues and my blood and lipid profile is excellent.

That's some serious bullshit right there.
They're either slapping old labels on new batches or they fucked up and threw the wrong tabs in the wrong bottle.

Fuck Odin and fuck every source that still carries their garbage.

Url of website and EXP are different
The 3 lines on the left of anti fake logo are not placed at the same place

same for the green band with marked anavar in the box on the right the writing is not centered there is a larger space between the writing and the top of the box

Last edited:
Some guy was in another thread saying he got I think Masteron from Odin. But he looked at the boxes and the boxes were old Primobolan boxes with Masteron re-printed on it. There’s so much fuckery going on with Odin, I’d advise EVERYONE to stay away from it.

Url of website and EXP are different
The 3 lines on the left of anti fake logo are not placed at the same place

same for the green band with marked anavar in the box on the right the writing is not centered there is a larger space between the writing and the top of the box
I know it’s crazy. At least one of them is fake but I’m getting both tested. If it is dbol I’m going to be so pissed, could be rat poison for all I know. I took .5mg arimidex and stopped taking the “var” and my swelling went away. It was wild, I was sweating at night and pissing every hour until my body weight dropped back to normal.

Out of curiosity where the top of the bottles sealed ?? Those do look bunk tho - I’ll send pics of mine later - pretty sure they are the real deal

Out of curiosity where the top of the bottles sealed ?? Those do look bunk tho - I’ll send pics of mine later - pretty sure they are the real deal
Please share, both of mine were sealed. Skankhunt posted a test with the same batch number for the green var and it tested well, so I gave it a shot thinking they were g2g… then cankles formed and I stopped, ordered another bottle from a different source and got the white / pink pills. The second batch was verified but I never took those, so tbd.

My biggest takeaway from this is that you can’t assume the batch numbers are actually legit and compare them with other test results. Or I might be a little bitch and can’t handle Anavar.

Please share, both of mine were sealed. Skankhunt posted a test with the same batch number for the green var and it tested well, so I gave it a shot thinking they were g2g… then cankles formed and I stopped, ordered another bottle from a different source and got the white / pink pills. The second batch was verified but I never took those, so tbd.

My biggest takeaway from this is that you can’t assume the batch numbers are actually legit and compare them with other test results. Or I might be a little bitch and can’t handle Anavar.
Or knowing Odin, they made a new batch and slapped on whatever labels they had left lol. We’ll see what Jano comes back with. I’m sending out my pack to him hopefully tomorrow or Sunday

I know it’s crazy. At least one of them is fake but I’m getting both tested. If it is dbol I’m going to be so pissed, could be rat poison for all I know. I took .5mg arimidex and stopped taking the “var” and my swelling went away. It was wild, I was sweating at night and pissing every hour until my body weight dropped back to normal.

i went back and looked in the 24hscrewup thread for testing results, and it made me wonder. Was it a slow day for the counterfeiters when they decided on this lab, out of all the labs out there, to counterfeit?

Odin is just an over priced, mediocre bathtub brewing outfit. i mean i guess there's SOME money to be made in counterfeiting them, but it would be peanuts compared to selling counterfeits of labs like Balkan/SP and Pharmacom.

Anything to make a buck, i guess. i suppose most people wouldn't suspect anyone to counterfeit a shitty lab, so i suppose there is some method to this madness.

Odin is literally garbage, i bough 2 vials for Test E couple months back & that shit was underdose like a motherfucker. label said 250 but im sure that shit was 100

Here u go

Attachments

• A05B18B6-5E85-43A7-BF2C-3123BCC9DDE1.jpeg
    A05B18B6-5E85-43A7-BF2C-3123BCC9DDE1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • 05760604-471A-4C56-91A0-291D1ED0B4CD.jpeg
    05760604-471A-4C56-91A0-291D1ED0B4CD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45