Donations for lab testing

@SkankHunt Hey bro. Did you ever test the Bayer Proviron from 24? Lots of people saying if it says Bayer, it's fake. I'd chip in on that if you haven't and there's interest. PS - Bring the skanks back. I miss them!

@SkankHunt Hey bro. Did you ever test the Bayer Proviron from 24? Lots of people saying if it says Bayer, it's fake. I'd chip in on that if you haven't and there's interest. PS - Bring the skanks back. I miss them!
Yup I still got some left.

Also I’m sending out a sample that should contain Nolva/Clomid/Tadalifil/Proviron. So unless other guys have interest in the Bayer I probably won’t send it unless the sample above comes back bad.

Also I’m sending out a sample that should contain Nolva/Clomid/Tadalifil/Proviron. So unless other guys have interest in the Bayer I probably won’t send it unless the sample above comes back bad.
All bayer from this point forward will be fake. It’s no longer being produced from what I hear from a Greek pharmacist and it’s out of stock in pharmacies in Greece and Turkey.

All bayer from this point forward will be fake. It’s no longer being produced from what I hear from a Greek pharmacist and it’s out of stock in pharmacies in Greece and Turkey.

Not all Bayer Proviron is fake.

Actually in Portugal Bayer Proviron is still manufactured and sold at the pharmacies and in India (Zydus Cadila) Bayer's (Schering) sister company is still manufacturing it too. In regards to Bayer Proviron in Turkey, its rumoured it will return back in the market by the end of the year along with Hcg (fingers crossed).

There is still real Turkish Bayer Proviron floating around, but if you want to play it safe, go source your Proviron from a reputable India vendor. There are quite a few on here.

Attachments

• provironum.jpg
    provironum.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20210610-235225_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210610-235225_Brave.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20210527_125441_407.jpg
    IMG_20210527_125441_407.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210527_125436_276.jpg
    IMG_20210527_125436_276.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 25
How much pharma do you guys really thinks makes it to the black market? Even if it tests accurately it still doesn’t mean it’s legit. China is the king of knock offs. Where would all this black market pharma really come from? I would never purchase “pharma” from the black market.

Actually in Portugal Bayer Proviron is still manufactured and sold at the pharmacies and in India (Zydus Cadila) Bayer's (Schering) sister company is still manufacturing it too. In regards to Bayer Proviron in Turkey, its rumoured it will return back in the market by the end of the year along with Hcg (fingers crossed).

There is still real Turkish Bayer Proviron floating around, but if you want to play it safe, go source your Proviron from a reputable India vendor. There are quite a few on here.
I got mine from 24hr. Most of his Pharma stuff has been good. Now I’m intrigued if I should send it out, however it’s not at the top of my priority list.

Well there is Turkish floating around if a source still has stock but there are none left where they come from and most places are out of it. The newer ones have bigger boxes A friend of mine who lives in Greece half the year was told by his pharmacist that proviron is finished in the EU so not sure about Portugal and what the legal status is there to buy it and if it gets diverted. India is tough right now with shipping and covid. But a source or two has it here. If I needed proviron right now I would probably go with Balkan.

Well there is Turkish floating around if a source still has stock but there are none left where they come from and most places are out of it. The newer ones have bigger boxes A friend of mine who lives in Greece half the year was told by his pharmacist that proviron is finished in the EU so not sure about Portugal and what the legal status is there to buy it and if it gets diverted. India is tough right now with shipping and covid. But a source or two has it here. If I needed proviron right now I would probably go with Balkan.

Yes, new Proviron is a bigger box with 1 blister pack like the ones in Greece, Turkey, and Portugal.

As far as shipping in India, I have some here coming soon. India is having issues with courier shipping due to Covid, but Ems shipping is working just fine and shipping is taking 2-3 weeks on average.

I have like 3 beautiful boxes coming in soon lol.

I agree too Balkan Proviron is also great.

I’m not sure about anyone else, but I would be interested in seeing some lab results from DYEL and Pharmavol labs. So much positive feedback from people on forums, but I’ve never once been impressed with either one. I can’t remember if I have any DYEL on hand, but I do know I have a vial of Tren E from Pharmavol that I would be interested in donating, just to see if it’s what they say it is.
I had bunch DYEL TMT, didn’t test but didn’t like results at all.. quit 6 weeks in and moved to Alpha Pharm, day and night diff.. tossed the DYEL -$$$

I had bunch DYEL TMT, didn’t test but didn’t like results at all.. quit 6 weeks in and moved to Alpha Pharm, day and night diff.. tossed the DYEL -$$$
I feel that they are fucking garbage. People just flock to them because they have been around since the very early 2000s. Like you, I had some stuff from them. Didn’t have it tested but was far from impressed! Especially with their NPP. How fucking hard is it to get NPP right? Wtf are they using? PSL raws? Lmfao

I feel that they are fucking garbage. People just flock to them because they have been around since the very early 2000s. Like you, I had some stuff from them. Didn’t have it tested but was far from impressed! Especially with their NPP. How fucking hard is it to get NPP right? Wtf are they using? PSL raws? Lmfao
Not only didn’t like because of poor results but also made me feel shitty and made my piss rust brown…

lesson learned

I have a bunch of test p and mast p from them laying around. I can send a vial to someone if they want to test it.
I used the test p and got the typical pip I usually get. I'll probably end up tossing everything.

Ok gents. I’ve compiled my list. I have 13 samples I plan on sending out on my dime. If anyone is interested PM me, I’ll send you my list, if you’d like to make a donation and add something let me know. My final
Pack lands Wednesday so I’ll need to get a final count and get payment to Jano. I’ll most likely send it out this weekend, unless I’m out of work early one day.

Ok gents. I’ve compiled my list. I have 13 samples I plan on sending out on my dime. If anyone is interested PM me, I’ll send you my list, if you’d like to make a donation and add something let me know. My final
Pack lands Wednesday so I’ll need to get a final count and get payment to Jano. I’ll most likely send it out this weekend, unless I’m out of work early one day.
You still taking donations? I have some btc that's been sitting in my wallet for a while losing value. I would be glad to send it to you if it helps out...PM me w details if youre interested.. I'm sitting on a bunch of Sigma stuff too ..Not sure if that made your list

Are those vials plastic or glass? I had to use an obscene amount of bubble wrap around the glass ones I have. Do you just throw those in a padded pack or what?
Glass. I use a padded envelope and so far so good. I used a different brand before and it leaked. These are the ones Jano recommended.