Donations for lab testing

Do you have blood work or lab test to collaborate that? Or judging by feels?
What is your email I want to send you a picture of my cock, it seems is your mission to doubt everything I post. there was a lab test from somebody else where the dose was half.

What is your email I want to send you a picture of my cock, it seems is your mission to doubt everything I post. there was a lab test from somebody else where the dose was half.
You don’t have the most trustworthy history. You reverse scammed a weirdo and you only go by feels.

If that's the case, phrase your statement more clearly. It does sound like you are going by " feelz"....

If that's the case, phrase your statement more clearly. It does sound like you are going by " feelz"....
Its a mixture from feelz & that Jano testing confirmed my feelz test ill say lol.. i pinned pharma from over 25 different pharmacies, 10 different UGLs. Maybe is just me but i can tell when shit is underdosed

25mg. The two batches look totally different but have the same batch numbers, so that’s bunk. I only tried the greens and they gave me pitted edema and I gained 10 pounds of water weight in like 3 days. I have no health issues and my blood and lipid profile is excellent.
Greens are the one I have. They put a ton of filler in them for the amount of the dose. They are like a 200mg size tab for the reported 25mg dose. Would bet they are d-bol.

Those green ones are solid the other ones have a split in them and say odinpharmaasia -the geeen ones say Odin Anabolics
The green ones gave me the bad reaction, and when I tried the verification code it came back invalid. I haven't tried the white/pink ones but the verification code was confirmed. I've sent both for testing but USPS is taking a while. I'll update once I have the results.

Labs are up. Thank you to the fellow members for the donations. Let’s keep this going.

I have some of their Test E and EQ. Interesting that you knew of thwm

it came from a friend who buys from a private source. Idk if the private source is blckline or they just sell it or what. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere but their test e300 is the smoothest enth I’ve ever pinned.

I’d really like to see Amino Asylum tested, particularly their long ester ment (trestolone decanoate) which I can’t find anyone else carries.

They’re pretty popular and are recommended by the More Plates More Dates website but I haven’t seen anyone test it, nor do they have testing on their website. I’d be willing to pitch on testing for this one.

@SkankHunt Would be interested in seeing a test done on PharmaQo NPP once it comes in. I ordered some myself. I'll pitch in just lmk
Ah shit I didn’t see this. Sometimes I don’t get notifications if im tagged. I just sent out his sus, test c and Deca. Totally forgot about the NPP. Next order I’ll get it in.

I’d really like to see Amino Asylum tested, particularly their long ester ment (trestolone decanoate) which I can’t find anyone else carries.

They’re pretty popular and are recommended by the More Plates More Dates website but I haven’t seen anyone test it, nor do they have testing on their website. I’d be willing to pitch on testing for this one.
Idk how much longer I’ll keep this going. The recent batch I posted today I spent $1440 on testing and $520 on gear. So almost 2 grand. As for donations I’ve received $480 total which I’m grateful for. As Millard mentioned the hardest part is getting funds for testing. I just don’t see this being feasible in the future with costs going up.

I have 61 tests with Jano at $100-180 a pop plus $130-190 shipping for 6 packs. So do the math plus the cost of gear. I really do love doing this as it’s good to see what sources are scumbags. It’s just tough to keep everyone happy.