Donations for lab testing

I’m very curious also; more curious who the source is?!?!
Buy-as. He’s on eroids. I found him when I was looking for the blue hearts. Turned out they were bunk so he offered me store credit. Then I saw the Karachi’s and they weren’t expired so I’m like hmmm now I’m intrigued, lemme get them lol. I got expired winny from him and it was lab tested and good to go. I paid like $80 for 5 of them which would normally cost over $500 so I still made out IMO.

Buy-as. He’s on eroids. I found him when I was looking for the blue hearts. Turned out they were bunk so he offered me store credit. Then I saw the Karachi’s and they weren’t expired so I’m like hmmm now I’m intrigued, lemme get them lol. I got expired winny from him and it was lab tested and good to go. I paid like $80 for 5 of them which would normally cost over $500 so I still made out IMO.
There were amps out there that had the Propionate and Phenlypropionate spelled wrong. There was a letter L where the letter I is in propionate.

Save your money.

Those Karachis have already been lab tested from a member who bought Karachis from Buy-As. I remember they had test cypionate at like 90mg total or something like that. He then switched the product for Balkan Sustandrol amps shortly after.

Buy-As has been caught several times selling underdosed products. He was even temporarily banned for fake reviews as well.

Only thing I give him credit on is his packaging is insane and would pass any customs point.

Last edited:
Save your money.

Those Karachis have already been lab tested from a member who bought Karachis from Buy-As. I remember they had test cypionate at like 90mg total or something like that. He then switched the product for Balkan Sustandrol amps shortly after.

Buy-As has been caught several times selling underdosed products. He was even temporarily banned for fake reviews as well.

Only thing I give him credit on is his packaging is insane and would pass any customs point.

He was busted also for selling a shitload of humatropes that all had the same (21) serial number lol.

Thx a lot man-Only have one box- i ordered 2 but they put 2 blister packs in one box
Can’t really help with that. As a rule though I only buy Turkish pharma products in multiples and original packaging. Good quality pharma orals in my opinion would be Balkan. Those anadrol I know for a fact are just as strong as any pharma anadrol produced and easy enough to tell of its a legit product. Alpha pharma and Zphc have some nice orals too although not sure about anadrol specifically

Can’t really help with that. As a rule though I only buy Turkish pharma products in multiples and original packaging. Good quality pharma orals in my opinion would be Balkan. Those anadrol I know for a fact are just as strong as any pharma anadrol produced and easy enough to tell of its a legit product. Alpha pharma and Zphc have some nice orals too although not sure about anadrol specifically

Same with Balkan Oxandrolon. If its authentic, quality is superb.

Anyone have interest in DEUS being tested?
Man I've been going back and forth with them for months over multiple seizures and apparently I'm not alone. Their stealth isn't bad either, it just seems like Chicago ISP's got their fuckin number. Just a heads up if you order from any of their dropshippers.