Don't worry America

Lol please tell me you're joking? Seeing as some of your government agencies are in bed with Mexican cartels. So by building a wall you will be indirectly making someone richer by smuggling illegals. Via cartel tunnels or help from shady American agents working the border frontlines. All more hurdles do is jack up the price for any illegal product to be delivered.
To stop the use of tunnels in illegal smuggling they could utilize sonar and radar technology used to locate caves to locate the tunnels underground and then simply collapse them with an explosive. It would be alot cheaper building a wall and destroying tunnels then supporting millions of illegals for years on end.

I absolutely hate the argument of that "they're just trying to find a better life" it sucks that their country is shitty.
But would people let 15 homeless guys live in their house, just because they need a better life. at what cost let them ruin your house and make it where you can't afford to live in the house because the cost of 15 free loaders is too much. then everybody is fucked

I don't blame them for trying to get over here. Who wouldn't if you lived in a shit hole. I think any man should try and do what's best for their family. That said we need to put a stop to it the best we can. If they come here legally I'm all for it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I don't blame them for trying to get over here. Who wouldn't if you lived in a shit hole. I think any man should try and do what's best for their family. That said we need to put a stop to it the best we can. If they come here legally I'm all for it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I can understand anyone wanting a better life. but a what price? I'm all for legal immigration. but the money our country spends on illegal immigrants is ridiculous. we need to worry about making our country better.

I absolutely hate the argument of that "they're just trying to find a better life" it sucks that their country is shitty.
But would people let 15 homeless guys live in their house, just because they need a better life. at what cost let them ruin your house and make it where you can't afford to live in the house because the cost of 15 free loaders is too much. then everybody is fucked
Well said

If they, the government, actually enforced the damn laws to begin with we wouldnt be in this predicament.
So now we have to enforce it( i hear the sobs now)

In all seriousness i have no fucking idea how we are gonna better our country
It seems we are just beyond repair
We will have 4 yrs of Trump and then who knows. 4 years of some body else. Each side flip flops. Reverses what the other side has done. So shit just piles up...

AND HERE WE FUCKING ARE

In all seriousness i have no fucking idea how we are gonna better our country
It seems we are just beyond repair
We will have 4 yrs of Trump and then who knows. 4 years of some body else. Each side flip flops. Reverses what the other side has done. So shit just piles up...

AND HERE WE FUCKING ARE

In my opinion i think we're in way too deep to actually Change the direction of our country. i feel since "the new era" our country forever changed for the worst and we've gone down this road way too far

All either side does is point fingers for the massive debt weve put outselves in and all they wanna do is create more fucking expensive social programs and new fucking wars and new fucking positions for their friends in govt seats for a guaranteed paycheck.

Fucking news flash dick wads GOVT CANNOT CREATE JOBS they can only facilitate a furtile ground for them to grow in.
We need less damn govt and more opportunity for the private sector to do their thing.
We need govt to learn how to balance a damn checkbook
We need special interest to be cast out of the picture
We need some body with some balls to take care of corrupt politicians
We need to stop encouraging laziness and bolster our down trodden citizens to success
I aint gonna fuckin hold your damn hand. Do it yourself, weak one!
We have what it takes
Now lets do it

Lol please tell me you're joking? Seeing as some of your government agencies are in bed with Mexican cartels. So by building a wall you will be indirectly making someone richer by smuggling illegals. Via cartel tunnels or help from shady American agents working the border frontlines. All more hurdles do is jack up the price for any illegal product to be delivered.
+ the cost of the wall! LOL BILLIONSSSSSSSSSSS

Well, for you folks living in other countries that have been duped by our liberal media, where we're all the protest and riots when our racist country voted in a black guy? didn't happen. and all these news stories of racist trump supporters attacking minorities in the name of trump... well, they were proven to have been made up. how's that for the racist republicans.

Sponsors

Latest posts