Don't worry America

Ha, I know you're a smartass. So am I.
I was serious though, read up on it.

I used to HATE that term... White privilege. I'm NOT fucking privileged. ESPECIALLY because of the color of my skin... Right?

Then I was taught what it was... It was not at all what I thought it was and it's likely not what any of you guys think it is either. It didn't make me privileged at all... It's a misleading term probably.

I don't know if Trump is a racist or not... That wasn't where I was going with any of my posts. He is an elitist spreading his gospel as a pluralist which kind of seems to give him a bigoted attitude by default IMO...

I understand the essence of this thread and I would never want to downplay the struggles of others... But I doubt that most have any clue as to how good they have it here.
Trump is not a racist
He is a HUGE asshole
Which is...ok
Cuz so am I
And in the general toiling of everyday work amongst my coworkers much much worse is said
Lets stop pretending here
Its called pussification
And i know you aint no pussy Emano_O

In my book, everyone has bigoted tendencies. some are better at hiding it. look at all the folks marching in the streets against white people. chanting "kill cops, especially the white ones". then, every now and then, one of them kills a white cop and the rest say "don't blame us for that one guys actions". really? you were just chanting kill white cops. we're told not to hold the protesters accountable for action of a few of them, but they see a racist support trump and they label everyone on the right. some kkk members support trump and Trump is responsible , but some kkk members support hillary and that's not fair to hold her accountable even though she endorsed Robert byrd and called him a great person and her mentor. when the Republicans have a female or a minority running for president the left hits them hard with rhetoric yet the left isn't looked upon as racist. throughout history it has been Democrats that have been openly racist.
KKK you say ? Must just be a coincidence that donald's daddy was arrested then released without charge at a kkk rally in 1927.
Donald Trump Retweets Nazi-Sympathizing White Supremacist

All this rascism and white privilege nonsense has started because of the public schools. My daughter came home from school the day after the election and told me her teacher had apologized to all the girls who are now going to be treated unequally due to how sexist america is by electing Trump. She went on to say she felt sorry for those children who had immigrant or homosexual parents. Give me a break! they shouldnt be trying to fill childrens heads with bullshit let alone my own child. This is why you get those morons you see protesting who think the world owes them something, it's because theyve been spoon fed bullshit their whole life, and dont even get me started on the shit going on with these colleges, it's classic brainwash strategy while they're at a young age, similar to what hitler did with his youth program and the protests he enacted using the brown shirts. The left points to us as rascists while it was a republican, Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves and the democratic south who fought against it. They are the ones who are fooling incompetent Americans. Since the election of Obama the racial divide has only increased as the democratic party uses rascism as a weapon to paint the republican party in a scheme to earn votes, which in the long run is hindering our country and causing a growing hatred among individuals who often forget we're on the same side. After all George Washington said that political parties would only divide us.

The KKK is a fucking joke
Its demonization on both sides
You see references to Hitler all the time
Ive already seen a Hitler/Trump gif
Its immature people demonizing the other side
Grow the fuck up

All this rascism and white privilege nonsense has started because of the public schools. My daughter came home from school the day after the election and told me her teacher had apologized to all the girls who are now going to be treated unequally due to how sexist america is by electing Trump. She went on to say she felt sorry for those children who had immigrant or homosexual parents. Give me a break! they shouldnt be trying to fill childrens heads with bullshit let alone my own child. This is why you get those morons you see protesting who think the world owes them something, it's because theyve been spoon fed bullshit their whole life, and dont even get me started on the shit going on with these colleges, it's classic brainwash strategy while they're at a young age, similar to what hitler did with his youth program and the protests he enacted using the brown shirts. The left points to us as rascists while it was a republican, Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves and the democratic south who fought against it. They are the ones who are fooling incompetent Americans. Since the election of Obama the racial divide has only increased as the democratic party uses rascism as a weapon to paint the republican party in a scheme to earn votes, which in the long run is hindering our country and causing a growing hatred among individuals who often forget we're on the same side. After all George Washington said that political parties would only divide us.
Yeah cuz Trump isn't a male chauvinist right? lol gtfoh

Yeah, he lived right there and was never charged. the unbiased reports claim there is no evidence he was marching, but the fact that he lived right there could be justification for him being there.

image1.jpg

Hahaha

Yeah, he lived right there and was never charged. the unbiased reports claim there is no evidence he was marching, but the fact that he lived right there could be justification for him being there.
Either way, that doesnt make donald trump a racist.

Trump is not a racist
He is a HUGE asshole
Which is...ok
Cuz so am I
I'm an asshole too. I want to be President. :) Can I count on your vote in 2020. I will make you secretary of state. America needs a strong state department.

Here's an idea, the money obtained in drug seizures coming across from there... use it to fund the wall. Destroy the tunnels as previously suggested and give our border patrol the support they need... will it stop it totally? Nope but I believe it'll go a long ways in the right direction

I could literally feel my IQ drop a few points from reading this bullshit...

Sponsors

Latest posts