Don't worry America

Lol, wtf. she shut him down? her argument was juvenile at best. he one upped her when he returned with "what? I'm not allowed to even open my mouth because I'm white?". this whole racism crap is as worthless as the dumb asses who are pushing it.
It's funny I've bin observing alot of people claiming it's the "media" to blame for Trump's racist image. Those same people I suspect are bigots as well. Just my opinion....

Last edited:
this whole racism crap is as worthless as the dumb asses who are pushing it.

You wouldn't happen to be a white dude would you? o_O

You act like racism is some kind of fabricated fairy tale... You've never had to experience prejudice or bigotry in your own personal life have you? If you had, perhaps you'd take it more seriously instead of perpetuating your white privilege.

Lolz
What is "white privelege"?

Is that like when a minority gets hired over you because "equal opportunity" must fill spots even tho they may or may not be as qualified as "white privelege"?

It's funny how ignorant some people are. 4 years ago and 8 years ago our country elected an African American as president. funny thing i remember black panthers standing outside the polls scaring romney supporters away. you think the liberal/liberal media would call obama supporters racist? hell no.
When obama one we see massive protests all over the country burning the American flag saying obama is not my president. for the most part no.
Liberals are poor losers and can't stand anyone who disagrees. they can't stand someone who will face tough issues and will actually make tough/right decisions.
It's absolutely sickening how some people act.
Get over it a white man that has different ideas than you won. its pathetic the main argument is racism. pull your head out of your ass

It funny I've been observing alot of people claiming it's the "media" to blame for Trump's image. Those same people I suspect are bigots as well. Just my opinion....
Trump is trump. the media didn't "make" him or his image. but they did a great job of feeding the public lopsided controversy . they did take his comments out of context and feed a line of shit to the public. the media was caught giving the questions to her debates before hand, they called her staff on numerous occasions asking if there were questions she wanted them to ask her opponents, etc,etc on and on. I watched PBS on election night. the host were in shock. they were on the verge of tears. no joke. they all had a meltdown . This whole racism narrative is how they control the weak minded. It is so obvious. If your white and have an opposing view your not only racist, but your not allowed to talk. 2 white people going against each other and the election is "still" about race. if it's not race then it's all about sex. it's every election and it's all the left can go on because they can't run on policies. even the last guy (romney) is a devout Mormon and they made him out to be a racist and the devil. the left preys on the weak minded that can't think for themselves. it's all they've got.

Trump is trump. the media didn't "make" him or his image. but they did a great job of feeding the public lopsided controversy . they did take his comments out of context and feed a line of shit to the public. the media was caught giving the questions to her debates before hand, they called her staff on numerous occasions asking if there were questions she wanted them to ask her opponents, etc,etc on and on. I washed PBS on election night. the host were in shock. they were on the verge of tears. no joke. they all had a meltdown . This whole racism narrative is how they control the weak minded. It is so obvious. If your white and have an opposing view your not only racist, but your not allowed to talk. 2 white people going against each other and the election is "still" about race. if it's not race then it's all about sex. it's every election and it's all the left can go on because they can't run on policies. even the last guy (romney) is a devout Mormon and they made him out to be a racist and the devil. the left preys on the weak minded that can't think for themselves. it's all they've got.
As a Canadian I'm not favorable to either American party. But one thing I pride myself on is calling it as it is. Trump has bigoted tendencies bottom line! I dont care how anyone wants to try and spin it. That will always be my view on Trump.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that racism exists.
I think the frustration lies in the fake/un backed claims of Trump being a racist. it's crazy how someone can just make up any line of shit and millions upon millions just believe it.

As a Canadian I'm not favorable to either American party. But one thing I pride myself on is calling it as it is. Trump has bigoted tendencies bottom line! I dont care how anyone wants to try and spin it that will always be my opinion.
Better than Hilary though haha

Where can i find this white privilege?
Do they sell it?
Where?
I think i been getting screwed.
I could definitely use a boost
Where's my rations of white privilege? I was told I wouldn't be able to get a job in my industry when I was applying for my trade school. I told them "nothings going to stop me". I literally applied for hundreds of jobs and was told no. I pushed on and wouldn't take no for an answer. now, after many years in the industry, I'm top of my field. maybe that's what white privilege looks like.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that racism exists.
I think the frustration lies in the fake/un backed claims of Trump being a racist. it's crazy how someone can just make up any line of shit and millions upon millions just believe it.
Did he ever say the N word? Did he ever use slander to another race of people?
I need a yay or nay

Where can i find this white privilege?
Do they sell it?
Where?
I think i been getting screwed.
I could definitely use a boost

Try Google, Trukk. Expand your horizons. You may not believe in it but if take a minute to learn about it you'll probably find out it isn't at all what you thought it was.

Try Google, Trukk. Expand your horizons. You may not believe in it but if take a minute to learn about it you'll probably find out it isn't at all what you thought it was.
Im a smartass. I thought you knew that?
I have never seen white privelege in action.
Not in my old rural small NY town
Not in my HUGE city i live in now
Not in the military
Not on the teams i played on
Not at my job or any job or position i have ever held
Not in my family or list of friends
Not at my kids school
Not in life
I have never witnessed white privelege

As a Canadian I'm not favorable to either American party. But one thing I pride myself on is calling it as it is. Trump has bigoted tendencies bottom line! I dont care how anyone wants to try and spin it. That will always be my view on Trump.
In my book, everyone has bigoted tendencies. some are better at hiding it. look at all the folks marching in the streets against white people. chanting "kill cops, especially the white ones". then, every now and then, one of them kills a white cop and the rest say "don't blame us for that one guys actions". really? you were just chanting kill white cops. we're told not to hold the protesters accountable for action of a few of them, but they see a racist support trump and they label everyone on the right. some kkk members support trump and Trump is responsible , but some kkk members support hillary and that's not fair to hold her accountable even though she endorsed Robert byrd and called him a great person and her mentor. when the Republicans have a female or a minority running for president the left hits them hard with rhetoric yet the left isn't looked upon as racist. throughout history it has been Democrats that have been openly racist.

Im a smartass. I thought you knew that?
I have never seen white privelege in action.
Not in my old rural small NY town
Not in my HUGE city i live in now
Not in the military
Not on the teams i played on
Not at my job or any job or position i have ever held
Not in my family or list of friends
Not at my kids school
Not in life
I have never witnessed white privelege

Ha, I know you're a smartass. So am I.
I was serious though, read up on it.

I used to HATE that term... White privilege. I'm NOT fucking privileged. ESPECIALLY because of the color of my skin... Right?

Then I was taught what it was... It was not at all what I thought it was and it's likely not what any of you guys think it is either. It didn't make me privileged at all... It's a misleading term probably.

I don't know if Trump is a racist or not... That wasn't where I was going with any of my posts. He is an elitist spreading his gospel as a pluralist which kind of seems to give him a bigoted attitude by default IMO...

I understand the essence of this thread and I would never want to downplay the struggles of others... But I doubt that most have any clue as to how good they have it here.

Sponsors

Latest posts