Doses Log

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by jJjburton, Oct 27, 2019.

1. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No its impossible to get bloodwork by me. I know its high. I just am trying to figure out how much to take to get it back to normal. I though what I took is enough. So i am going to see what happeneds tomorrow.

2. jJjburton

I have been on 600 test and 500 deca I was horny and hard this whole time until, 3 days ago. It just didnt work. So its high e2. But usually it only takes me 20 mg of aromasin and .25 adex to go back into range. But this time its taking a little more. .5 adex and 30 mg aromasin over 3 days. I am stopping there and will see what happends tomorrow. If nothing then Ill wait until monday to pin again so things even out.

3. jJjburton

E2 is back to normal. Woke up with my wood and it wont go away. Back... took .5 arimidex 4 days ago, and 10-15 mg of aromasin ed for 4 days.

I only pinned my test at 200 mg this week and took 1 var. Going to pin on sunday.

4. jJjburton

So today I weigh 230 i gained 10 lbs the last 2 weeks. So eating like an animal. Got some water and hgh water but am good with it.

will keep this up.

got 405 for 2 reps raw this week deadlift.

Btcowboy likes this.
  5. jJjburton

Still doing about 600 test and 500 deca. My libido, e2 and weight gain is perfect here. Only need 10 mg of aromasin a week at this dose.

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  6. jJjburton

Today weighed in at 234...nude

so thats 14 lbs so far. Want to try for 240 if I get that 250.

on 600 test and 500 deca still. No aromasin until libido takes a hit. Then I take 10 mg a day until it comes back.

7. jJjburton

Feeling good. Was using hgh at 4 iu eod but takes a couple days off. Lethergy is getting bad.

8. jJjburton

Still going strong. Gotta up my cals a little more. But weights and muscle gain and everything is good.

hitting some new PRs and taking 1 day off a week now sometimes 2. Since lifting heavier then normally do.

9. jJjburton

So I hit 240 lbs. i think I am calling it quits here, on this diet and changing it up. I will not try and gain anymore. Staying at 240 and maybe only hitting 245 by the rest of the 10 weeks.

I am so sick of smoothies. I have been having 1/2 of a jar of peanut butter a day. 24 tablespoons.

so will only have 1 small smoothie for breakfast, eating regular food for now on. So sick of smoothies.

so i started this cycle after the flu at 207 and am now at 240. But I was 220 before the flu constantly for 1 yr. I lost weight to 207 in 1 week.

8 weeks in got 10 more to go.

staying with 600 test and 500 deca.

10. MCFC

MCFC Member

@jJjburton Glad to see you still at it big guy. I must admit I didn’t think you’d last this long while trying to ween off subs and what not. Glad I was wrong lol.

jJjburton likes this.
  11. jJjburton

Yeap no reason to stop now. I am totally off subs feeling great. Will be lifting with makeshift ideas while all my gyms are closed. Also getting those bands to act as cable machines they work good.

i am at 235, Its little harder eating slot while there is zero food around. Going to up my game today.

glad i proved you wrong. I am in this for life now.

12. jJjburton

Trying so hard to keep the weight up. Havent lifted in 2 days but at 238.

i dont like the bands as much. They work better as a burn out of something. Not as a main exercise.

13. jJjburton

I ended up have 2 containers of peAnut butter in my smoothies the past 2 days. I am Getting tired of smoothies but they do work. 25 serving of peanut butter... that was gross.

14. MCFC

MCFC Member

I’m glad you proved me wrong too brother. Coming off those subs is no joke. Well fucking done sir.

jJjburton likes this.