Double you $$$ in 6 months

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Cryptobolics, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Cryptobolics

Cryptobolics Junior Member

Right now 1 single unit could steadily generate about $43.5-50/month. If you get lucky mining alt coins you could return on your investment in couple days to one week. ie Aurora, and spaincoin.

2. illuminatty

illuminatty Member

I don't understand how this mining works. You just leave it on and it mines bitcoins? Or do you have to constantly pump money into it

3. Cryptobolics

Yes you just have to leave your miner running and it generates Bitcoin, Litecoin or what ever coin you choose to mine. The only thing that you have to pay for is the electric used to run the machines which isn't bad since our units only use 7 watts compared to a gpu's 340 watts. Right now you can make $17.6 for every .2cents spent on electric.

4. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

You're full of shit.. I'll prove it when I have the time..

5. Cryptobolics

^ this guy thinks his words mean something because he uses swear words and acts like he knows what he is talking about... He's just a dumb bully who doesn't know crap about crypto, but I like how this illiterate gorilla thinks he can pretend to be an authority on the subject all the while having no real experience mining with Next Generation Chips... I invite you... I challenge you to prove this wrong... for members interested in finding out the profit margins your self go to CoinWarz - Crypto Currency Mining Profitability - Bitcoin & Litecoin Mining Calculator and put about 370kh/s in the scrypt, 7watts, and electric cost in your area. This is a cite where you can calculate your profit for what ever coin you choose to mine. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Don't let the dickhead above discourage you from joining the crypto community

6. illuminatty

illuminatty Member

Crypto so if I decide to put 2gs to this you're saying it should generate 400-500 a month?

7. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

You would trust some anonymous random guy over the internet to send you a $500 check every month?! [:eek:)]

Come on illuminatty, I've seen you around here, you're smarter than that man..

8. illuminatty

illuminatty Member

Lol I know Johnny. Just trying to bait him into giving me more info.

johnnyBALLZ likes this.
  9. Cryptobolics

Yes at current crypto rates closer to $400/month

10. Cryptobolics

This statement here just goes to show how illiterate this man is on the subject matter. I'm not sending money or checks out to anyone, the revenue your miners generated by the machines will be deposited into your wallets, you then control if you want to sell your coins on the open market or hold it till the value increases. Again escrow is ACCEPTED from a reputable member from the bitcoin community.

11. Cryptobolics

Do you feel pressure that you have to explain yourself to a man who doesn't know jack shit about crypto? You don't have to bait me into anything, I would have happily answered any questions about crypto and how this thing works, but please don't feel pressure from this dumb juice head because he has quick fingers on the keyboard.

12. illuminatty

illuminatty Member

No pressure. And I also work in wealth management at a bulge bracket bank as an advisor.

I'm not saying you're a scammer but you are making this to sound like you turn on a switch and it generates dividends. If it was that easy why isn't everyone doing it?

13. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

You're really starting to piss me off you broke bitch scammer jammer!! [:eek:)] I'll be posting some shit up whenever I manage to make it to a laptop tomorrow..

14. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

In your OP you said you're trying to raise money for a mining farm.. 34K.. If you can't get your hands on 34k without posting on an AAS forum that has nothing to do with the subject that's a HUGE red flag..

Who's in charge if the monthly deposits? You!! (and if it's not you we've just entered a whole new realm of horror) So don't mince my words, sending a check out was a figure of speech..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  15. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Also, anyone that uses the term "dumb juice head" couldn't possibly even lift so that begs the question, what's your punk pencil neck ass even doing here? :confused:

16. Cryptobolics

Well the Farm investment was for those that don't have the technical know how to run a mining farm. Alternatively, I offered to send the units to those who would rather mine themselves in which they would have to configure, create batch files, and maintain the farm themselves.

17. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Way to skirt around his question scammer jammer punk bitch pencil neck who doesn't even train!! [:eek:)]

18. Cryptobolics

I wasn't raising money you bafoon I was offering those that don't know how to mine to have the units hosted. If you continued to read you would see that I also offered to sell the units to those that would rather have the pleasure of mining themselves. And you keep saying how your going to prove that our ASIC units are full of shit and not profitable but every time you comeback all I see is and dumb brute rambling with no facts and a lot of swear words. Your just a stupid bully who doesn't have an ounce of intelligence

19. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Why don't you go back and read fuckhead.. I'm on vacation, be home tomorrow or the next day... Then I'll post links to refute your bullshit.. I know 100x more about this shit than your punk ass and it's bullshit.. But please, go on pretending you're smarter than this "stupid bully juice head gorilla"!! [:eek:)]

And again, in your OP you stated you were trying to raise 34k, broke ass fuck boy... :)

luckyduck and pumpingiron22 like this.
  20. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Stop using our forum to try and get suckers to send you money.. In the year I've been here nobody has ever posted a bullshit "investment opportunity" anywhere here... It's bad form scumbag, honestly I'm surprised more people aren't up your prison raped bung hole about this..

Fuck off because I don't quit, you done did pissed me off.. :mad: I will tear your punk ass apart when I get 20min on my laptop..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014