Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Has anyone tried the TP Bayer primo from dragon? Are there codes that check out. Thinking about snatching some up
Codes do match up if you scan them with the Turkish app. As the other user said though, these are tough times with unreliable shipping times. But things have been clearing up and the Turkish pharmacy is back on track with DHL express being a within week, or 1 week+ arrival.

@rolexbelaphonte Thank you for the bloods man! Keep em coming. Just go ahead and order and I'll apply the credit.

By any chance, how much were you using?

Codes do match up if you scan them with the Turkish app. As the other user said though, these are tough times with unreliable shipping times. But things have been clearing up and the Turkish pharmacy is back on track with DHL express being a within week, or 1 week+ arrival.

@rolexbelaphonte Thank you for the bloods man! Keep em coming. Just go ahead and order and I'll apply the credit.

By any chance, how much were you using?
1ml sust mon & thurs, 1ml Npp eod, 1-1.5ml suspension preworkout

@DragonOrdnance,
Hello. I would like to buy, the peptides pt141 and mt2, do you have laboratory analyzes? I would like to buy the anavar powder, tadalafil. How should I proceed to order? These for Europe. Thank you

@DragonOrdnance,
Hello. I would like to buy, the peptides pt141 and mt2, do you have laboratory analyzes? I would like to buy the anavar powder, tadalafil. How should I proceed to order? These for Europe. Thank you
We have a website that can process your order automatically.

Or you can contact us by email.

Contact us, i'd be happy to send you the latest reports.

Another satisfied customer, i see.

DO, maybe you should hire someone that can read English to fill orders for you.
So the problem is that my english is bad and this things are the same

Attachments

• 2ffdf237f587f2f87d0d30a5d3ceb8ce.png
    2ffdf237f587f2f87d0d30a5d3ceb8ce.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 125
  • photo_2020-07-28_10-01-51.jpg
    photo_2020-07-28_10-01-51.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 124
My order is wrong, get 2 raws (10g and 20g don't know substance) instead of my injectables 2*primo, 2*t cyp + 1 t prop
Hey, can you email me on dragonordnance@protonmail.com/skullwarden wickr to see whats going on here and maybe I could clarify/send you correct products if that is so.

No, sir. Your English is just fine.
You didn't receive what you ordered.

i was using your unfortunate circumstance to remind @DragonOrdnance how much he sucks.
Harsh mang. What'd I ever do to you? ;)

No, sir. Your English is just fine.
You didn't receive what you ordered.

i was using your unfortunate circumstance to remind @DragonOrdnance how much he sucks.

Hey, can you email me on dragonordnance@protonmail.com/skullwarden wickr to see whats going on here and maybe I could clarify/send you correct products if that is so.

Harsh mang. What'd I ever do to you? ;)

Yea, it looks solved, finally they give me the reason so the Boss of dragon contact to me and give me 100$ credit extra to my order, and they will ship me again my True order + 100$ credit.

Will update when I get my order

Last edited:
You lucked out haha. I can guarantee he raws that you got are much more than that order you placed.

However, I understand most people don’t want to deal with raws.

DO will take care of you.

It's 20g of one substance and 10g the other, not too much, but I don't even know which substance is, so I can't do nothing with it

It's 20g of one substance and 10g the other, not too much, but I don't even know which substance is, so I can't do nothing with it

Did you weight it? The top one looks more like 30-50g... but pictures can be deceiving.

If you want to, ask DO what it is and if it’s an oral it will be easy for you to use in addition to what you originally ordered. However, it’s really powdery so I don’t know what it is.

Did you weight it? The top one looks more like 30-50g... but pictures can be deceiving.

If you want to, ask DO what it is and if it’s an oral it will be easy for you to use in addition to what you originally ordered. However, it’s really powdery so I don’t know what it is.
Yea i weight on my kitchen scale, and the top one is only 11g (with the bag), and bottom 21g (with the bag).

The one at the bottom is solid as fuck, must have melted on transport, maybe testosterone or deca from what I read online