Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Ordered 6 weeks ago still nothing but a bad tracking number and “Jade” stopped answering emails. Can you help?

No answer with Wickr and Jade has disappeared. Looks like another LMC. Whatever you do don’t order from this one!

Ordered 6 weeks ago still nothing but a bad tracking number and “Jade” stopped answering emails. Can you help?
Thi

Think I may have received a bad tracking number as well. Ordered international and it's a domestic tracking number, but it hasn't updated at all. Just says tracking number created.

Thi

Think I may have received a bad tracking number as well. Ordered international and it's a domestic tracking number, but it hasn't updated at all. Just says tracking number created.
He will just give the same fake tracking number to as many people as he can. Never intending to shop just like Landmark Chem did to hundreds. They close up shop and reopen in a month under another name. Build a clientele then screw everyone at the height of business. That’s the Chinese way. That’s why they’re own country is so screwed up. Bunch of liars and thieves.

He will just give the same fake tracking number to as many people as he can. Never intending to shop just like Landmark Chem did to hundreds. They close up shop and reopen in a month under another name. Build a clientele then screw everyone at the height of business. That’s the Chinese way. That’s why they’re own country is so screwed up. Bunch of liars and thieves.
Ehh. I've ordered from him before with no issues.

Talked to him through Wickr and he cleared it up. Looks like it's just because they send to a reshipper into the US first.

I wouldn't stress it too much, I'm sure you'll get what you ordered. Might just take some time.

Sponsors