Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

oi m8s, getting a lotta people suddenly ask me about my Blacktop kits that we have good bloodwork on (here, and other forums) on GH serum and IGF.

So I'm gonna make this sale in order to entice some of you off that edge you got to buy.

Use coupon code KITS to B3G1 free of our HGH BlackTops, INT/DOM.

Thanks!

oi m8s, getting a lotta people suddenly ask me about my Blacktop kits that we have good bloodwork on (here, and other forums) on GH serum and IGF.

So I'm gonna make this sale in order to entice some of you off that edge you got to buy.

Use coupon code KITS to B3G1 free of our HGH BlackTops, INT/DOM.

Thanks!

Dragon Ordnance order just landed to mexico, took 15 days since the day they sended it, something like 18 days since order date. Everything flawless, i dont have a 0.001 scale but in a normal scale for food everything seems to weigh what it should. Thanks! @DragonOrdnance

Package received. Took 3 weeks from placing my order to receive. Pretty quick, all things considered. Stealth was great, as always.

@DragonOrdnance Since you seem active atm will you ever stock sarms?

What specifically? We're trying to get a contract going with an Indian factory for some sarms.. but with the chinese-indian conflict, that may take longer than expected.
Gotta ask faster than 2 minutes to catch that Dragon.......
I got that need for speed. Nah in all seriousness, sorry boys, I think tren been giving me covid symptoms or some shit cus I feel like absolute shit