Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Might have to Dragon always been good to me!
donate it to the greater humane societies around you if you're actually going to donate it

dogs and cats need your money mang, I'm a big time pet lover. Anything that keeps them out of kill shelters and places them into a happy environment,

is a good deed to go to your heaven in my book.
LMFAO!!!!

“Say his name! Say it!”

j-john cena?

wait wrong movie

Things like rad-140 and mk-677

this in the works my fren

Hey guys just a small update to those customers out in Australia (the land employed by NASA employees to say its real according to flat earth society), DHL is denying to send packages there and we're having a tough time sending there, as all other suppliers are. We ask you either not order yet, or if you will, know we're trying our best to figure a solution and the order will be delayed for now.

To those out there with australian pending orders, I've contacted you about it and we'd be issuing refunds/waiting if you'd like.

Dont want to post dates but order recieved in 9 days from turkey dont know if im allowed to post what order was but very happy with it also used dragons domestic oils and can say oils i recieved were good

Dont want to post dates but order recieved in 9 days from turkey dont know if im allowed to post what order was but very happy with it also used dragons domestic oils and can say oils i recieved were good
You got some sent off to Jano or Lab4Tox for testing?

Please do this, we credit any testing with $100.

Also, try to scan anything you get from our turkish pharmacy with the ITS mobile app from the appstore(idk about androids, i aint a droidbro)

If it scans and checks out, yer' good.

Please do this, we credit any testing with $100.

Also, try to scan anything you get from our turkish pharmacy with the ITS mobile app from the appstore(idk about androids, i aint a droidbro)

If it scans and checks out, yer' good.

A whole $100 for testing!? No foolin'!?
Gee mister. i'm surprised this thread only gets a once a week bump with generosity like that. DO is truly the bees knees!

No sorry it was test prop and i fucked up i know nobody likes da feelz report but i dont test test prop cause you know in about a hour if its bunk or not dont say much for m/g but thats a my bad dawg wont do it again without a test not being sarcastic