Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

2esgni.jpg
Sorry bro, couldn’t resist :p

I got one vial of gold tops in the fridge now, will switch to yours here once that is done, I'll be running 4ius
fuck are gold tops

4ius is a great dose to start out tbh and stay there, i know some peeps like going above and beyond 6iu and even 10iu cus they think they're gonna become monsters but all they become at the end is diabetic

anyway boys

got some big news, i know some of yall are lazy for bitcoin and even western union, so after a few runs of beta testing, we're able to use Zelle. Its not gonna be on the website since i'd still like people to use bitcoin for ultimate safety and anonymity, but if you're really set on using Zelle, you can email us.

I’ve had a pkg in this status since 8/21.

[POTENTIAL PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION REMOVED]

Anyone else shipping taking a long time to show up in the states. DO help me out here.

It is what it is man. Since you requested for some extra things, we added extra stuff to your package mid shipping, we really only did ship it around 8/28(had to restealth and all.)

Still on track to get there.

Hey @Millard Baker can you take a look at post #2287 and see if that can be removed. Evidently RolexBelaSmoothbrain decided to post the exact date, time, and location of this created shipping label, which of course can easily be tracked by LE with minimal effort. Thanks.