Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Are you just reselling colonial labs gear? The vials and everything looks identical. Even the products listed in your domestic store are the same but at a higher price

Are you just reselling colonial labs gear? The vials and everything looks identical. Even the products listed in your domestic store are the same but at a higher price
Do they look identical? I have a completely different brewer, but if my brewer is being batman at night, i have no clue.

How is shipping from Turkish pharma to east coast USA? Kind of scares me no reship?
I haven't had serostim in a long time tbh.

Shipping's 3-7 days. My buddies in the east coast (SoFlo, NYC) Get their stuff in 2-3 days like if it was USPS.

There is no reships because i'm here undercutting everyone by a crapton and just can't afford to reship products when my profit margins are 10%~.

The success rate for DHL Express, the most commonly used method of the pharmacy, is around i'd say 90% right now. For more expensive packages, they go with EMS, which is basically 100%.(havent seen a seizure)

But its slower, around 2-3 weeks shipping time. In my experience, clients have gotten it in a week or two tho.

You can always request EMS if you don't mind the wait in exchange for more success chance.

Anyone have a order that says preparing package for 7 days now. Seems a bit exclusive . I guess you have to add the time it has to be prepared plus thier estimated shipping.. Wow.and emails are answered inconsistent

Last edited:
Anyone have a order that says preparing package for 7 days now. Seems a bit exclusive . I guess you have to add the time it has to be prepared plus thier estimated shipping.. Wow.and emails are answered inconsistent

Turkey just updates their trackings in bulk every 3-5 days on the website as they're super busy. If you need your tracking directly from me, just shoot me a pm and i'll be able to get it for ya.

Yes said preparing package for like 4 days it was already in us customs and at my door very very shortly after that

Oi mates, just heads up, till Oct 8th is People's Republic of China anniversary. so we're not shipping anything out of china till then (raws, int peptides, int finished.)

Domestic USA, Turkish pharma will still continue to operate as usual.