Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Zelle is back up for any customer wanting to pay through that option. Our guy had a problem (literally too much money in the bank) but its all good now.

A certain raw liquid Jade and I were speaking about and it ran out the day before I was about to place. Had it in cart and everything. My email is the same name if that helps

Sent a PM
Certain liquid will be in stock (hopefully soon.) Unfortunately, it just seems like someone got to the remaining of it before you. I'll update you and reserve some!

FWIW , I ordered raloxifene raws from DO and got it tested by getyourdrugstested. They confirmed it was raloxifene and couldn't detect any cuts [over 5% cuz FTIR]

eDf3zb4.png

Results are archived here on October 16 2020
Test Results Archive - Get Your Drugs Tested

Last edited:
Nice! Wish we had something like this in the states.

I've used them for some orals (Tbol, Var, etc.) from the big boy labs up here and came back dead on. I also sent them one pharmaceutical pill I knew was fake and one real and they correctly identified the BS one.

I had an in-depth breakdown from a lab as to why FTIR is not a great metric beyond identifying a substance and it comes with it's own issues. I think @janoshik also chimed in about that. But from what I can see I see no issue with using it to just flatly identify if your var is var. But I wish there was an easier quantitative option for N.America.

Great service it's literally free for as many samples as you'd like just donate if you want to. 100% support it as it's mostly a harm reduction service located in a bad area.

I've used them for some orals (Tbol, Var, etc.) from the big boy labs up here and came back dead on. I also sent them one pharmaceutical pill I knew was fake and one real and they correctly identified the BS one.

I had an in-depth breakdown from a lab as to why FTIR is not a great metric beyond identifying a substance and it comes with it's own issues. I think @janoshik also chimed in about that. But from what I can see I see no issue with using it to just flatly identify if your var is var. But I wish there was an easier quantitative option for N.America.

Great service it's literally free for as many samples as you'd like just donate if you want to. 100% support it as it's mostly a harm reduction service located in a bad area.
Correct. I'm glad that the lab itself agrees with me :)
I contemplated whether I should post this, as I will get flamed for providing input on 'competition' again, but I don't really see anybody else able to provide insight. And I might actually help somebody.

Like I said many times over (hello Xylia), FTIR sucks for anything but identification of small molecules. So this free service is a labmax killer and that's it.

Much more reliable than labmax, but not really useful for anything but identification.

Anyway, one can get a very good idea and form their own opinion by checking up the test results section - there are quite a few AAS already tested in there: Test Results Archive - Get Your Drugs Tested

Agreed, it’s not going to tell you an exact purity percentage but its great peace of mind for compound identity. These raw suppliers have systems set up to ensure when you order say test C you get test C but there’s always a chance of human error. I send all my raws to them before I use them along with a donation, it’s a great service and I hope they stick around.

Certain liquid will be in stock (hopefully soon.) Unfortunately, it just seems like someone got to the remaining of it before you. I'll update you and reserve some!

Please do! just hold back 1-2 100-120 ml (cant remember) the exact milliliter and Im ready when you get it. I will check back but have the $ set aside for it

EDIT: missed it by literally 1 day btw, I had to flair bartend in a nearby state so it was a 2.5 hour drive and was there and when I got home gone, I should have ordered bc Id have been able to pay but I like to order and send funds within the hour bc thats proper in my opinion.

Oi kids I will be the caretaker of my mother after a major surgery this week.
Meaning I will be minimally involved in DO until a week or two, depending on how her healing will go. But I will have to feed and shower my mother, so I want to let future and current clients know that I will most likely be responding very delayed.

if there are any issues,
Please reach out to my email girl on our email instead. She is working 24/7 and will most likely be able to help you out with your questions.
Dragon Ordnance will continue operating normally and shipping on time, just I won’t be leading for a bit.

I expect to fully be back around Nov 3/4,
Perhaps sooner.

Oi kids I will be the caretaker of my mother after a major surgery this week.
Meaning I will be minimally involved in DO until a week or two, depending on how her healing will go. But I will have to feed and shower my mother, so I want to let future and current clients know that I will most likely be responding very delayed.

if there are any issues,
Please reach out to my email girl on our email instead. She is working 24/7 and will most likely be able to help you out with your questions.
Dragon Ordnance will continue operating normally and shipping on time, just I won’t be leading for a bit.

I expect to fully be back around Nov 3/4,
Perhaps sooner.

Wishing your mom a speedy recovery brother :)

Placed two separate orders within the last week and both packs have already landed safely! Responded promptly to all my messages too. Thinking of you and hope your mother’s surgery goes well!