Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Nice no cyp or enan? Deca?
Not yet I made a simple order to try em out tesp prop 200 tren ace 200 and arimidex and I'm blown away with the quality so far. Best premade shit I've had to date.... fastest shipping I've ever had with premades as well

What’s carrier oil ?
For the mix to be that high in concentration its gotta be mostly EO. Cant say for sure Pip like a somebich with those 2 but I knew that going in and that's why I liked those 2 products. Along with my AI I needed.. I'd say his other products are normal mct or gso

For the mix to be that high in concentration its gotta be mostly EO. Cant say for sure Pip like a somebich with those 2 but I knew that going in and that's why I liked those 2 products. Along with my AI I needed.. I'd say his other products are normal mct or gso
Ok got ya

The stuff has pip like a "Somebich" yet you praise it as being the best premix you have ever used lol? Well made gear shouldn't have much pip at all and EO is not good for you! Learn to home brew brother and you will always have the best gear around :)

The stuff has pip like a "Somebich" yet you praise it as being the best premix you have ever used lol? Well made gear shouldn't have much pip at all and EO is not good for you! Learn to home brew brother and you will always have the best gear around :)
Shit I wish I could home brew I’d try it...I feel like it’s a lot of work buying all supplies and then finding good raws and possibly having them tested for purity and then brewing them up...

Shit I wish I could home brew I’d try it...I feel like it’s a lot of work buying all supplies and then finding good raws and possibly having them tested for purity and then brewing them up...

Riding a bike for the first time seems like the hardest thing ever for the first minute or two then it's easy as fuck lol. Brewing is super easy and SO much fun :)

I do praise it because I like the higher mg .ive never seen anyone attempt to run 200mg tren ace before hell I've never seen anyone run 150 before everyone always sell 100 because its easy to stabilize and not crash. So I thought why not try it... I can deal with the pip.. .when I bought my ai on a quick domestic order. I added the high mg test prop and tren ace ...

as for the home brew all my homework has told me you can mix tren A at 150 with no worries and it not crash.. with normal %s 2 ba 20%bb mct etc.... to get to 200 and not crash you gotta run primarily Eo as your carrier I know it's not the best for me but I didnt think 10ml worth would be life or death .. if I'm wrong about any of the homebrew please inform me so that when. This order does come in I'll be set. itll be my homebrew cherry poppin I was gonna try my first batch at 150mg per ml for the ace and 350mg/ml on the sustanon...the whole reason I've read through all this thread and made a purchase with DO is to home brew..and been reading as much as I can on it..I even went as far as buying mct and gso just to see the difference it made in the mixes I make up for lil test batches... I'm trying to learn as much about homebrew as possible before I get started I would love a good recipe that wont crash and not have bad pip for tren A 200 if you got one?

I'm pretty sure this tren-ace/test-prop recipe will hold at 200mg/ml.

1%BA
20%BB
20%EO
5% Guaiacol
The rest MCT or Cottonseed oil

Riding a bike for the first time seems like the hardest thing ever for the first minute or two then it's easy as fuck lol. Brewing is super easy and SO much fun :)
I mean it dont sound too hard just a lot to buy to start off and like I said getting good raws and testing and all but I’m sure I’d be able to brew ...I should try it sometime

I'm pretty sure this tren-ace/test-prop recipe will hold at 200mg/ml.

1%BA
20%BB
20%EO
5% Guaiacol
The rest MCT or Cottonseed oil
Thanks man appreciate that... I read somewhere to stay away from the guaiacol though... any reasoning behind that or is it bullshit...

I mean it dont sound too hard just a lot to buy to start off and like I said getting good raws and testing and all but I’m sure I’d be able to brew ...I should try it sometime
I'm taking the plunge just to have good quality affordable gear that I dont have to wait 45 days to get..... sick of dealing with naps

Thanks man appreciate that... I read somewhere to stay away from the guaiacol though... any reasoning behind that or is it bullshit...
I don't like using EO OR Guaiacol, but you want 200mg/ml so that's how it goes. I say brew painless stuff at 100mg/ml and just use more volume.

What about domestic ?
Its fast but the markup on all premades is unreal and that's something I'm trying to avoid... to make my own a simple bottle of test is like 6 bucks ish.... tren is like 10 bucks. And if you make it for yourself you know exactly what's going in your body not having to guess....

Its fast but the markup on all premades is unreal and that's something I'm trying to avoid... to make my own a simple bottle of test is like 6 bucks ish.... tren is like 10 bucks. And if you make it for yourself you know exactly what's going in your body not having to guess....
So wait I thought you ordered domestic finished oils ? Now you say you make them or you do both?

So wait I thought you ordered domestic finished oils ? Now you say you make them or you do both?
I did.... I ordered both .... I have yet to make my own. Im Playing the wait game for the roll your own..method this will be my first go around if everything comes in .... in the meantime I needed an ai so I placed a simple small order for 2 finished oils and arimidex domestic. Both ordered went to DO