Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I did.... I ordered both .... I have yet to make my own. Im Playing the wait game for the roll your own..method this will be my first go around if everything comes in .... in the meantime I needed an ai so I placed a simple small order for 2 finished oils and arimidex domestic. Both ordered went to DO
Ok I gotch you plan on making any test c or enan

I did.... I ordered both .... I have yet to make my own. Im Playing the wait game for the roll your own..method this will be my first go around if everything comes in .... in the meantime I needed an ai so I placed a simple small order for 2 finished oils and arimidex domestic. Both ordered went to DO
I might try small order myself i dont know but eventually I do wanna try to brew myself

Ok I gotch you plan on making any test c or enan
Not this go around. May do E next time...Sustanon is the test im gonna make this go around... I'm staying with my basics... test and tren.. I just want enough to keep me a few cycles ahead of the game....

I might try small order myself i dont know but eventually I do wanna try to brew myself
For myself it's worth it.... I've been wanting to for 2 years now just didnt know the right places to look until meso.. and had to get into the btc stuff that was a learning experience on it's own for me. I'm not good with tech lol. Look into bro it's not hard... especially for basics like test 250 tren 100 etc. you just have to find a good source for raws.... in witch I hope I have ... all the other consumables are easily found ... I'll keep everyone posted how the international order goes for the guys like me just getting into it or wanting to get into it...

Y
For myself it's worth it.... I've been wanting to for 2 years now just didnt know the right places to look until meso.. and had to get into the btc stuff that was a learning experience on it's own for me. I'm not good with tech lol. Look into bro it's not hard... especially for basics like test 250 tren 100 etc. you just have to find a good source for raws.... in witch I hope I have ... all the other consumables are easily found ... I'll keep everyone posted how the international order goes for the guys like me just getting into it or wanting to get into it...
yea I was told by another guy to try to find good raws and brew, and that was my best bet...I’m deff gonna try it . Are you gonna send some raw for testing to jano?

Y

yea I was told by another guy to try to find good raws and brew, and that was my best bet...I’m deff gonna try it . Are you gonna send some raw for

Y

yea I was told by another guy to try to find good raws and brew, and that was my best bet...I’m deff gonna try it . Are you gonna send some raw for testing to jano?
I wasnt going to but I definitely can. If I can get ahold of him.. I'll look around to PM when it comes in... I think dragon will actually credit me if I do....

I wasnt going to but I definitely can. If I can get ahold of him.. I'll look around to PM when it comes in... I think dragon will actually credit me if I do....
You should just look in lab testing forums he’s got a site you can go to and email him that would be smart to test it before you brew but that’s my opinion

You should just look in lab testing forums he’s got a site you can go to and email him that would be smart to test it before you brew but that’s my opinion
Thanks man... i appreciate the help... I'll look around. For him and get his info..

Hey I'm trying to find a place to get raws, any suggestions? I've tried LMC but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm tired of losing money.

Hey I'm trying to find a place to get raws, any suggestions? I've tried LMC but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm tired of losing money.

derp.jpg

i hate to be harsh... well not really, i quite enjoy it, but anyway, what the fuck, guy?

You're in a raws thread. Back out of the thread into the underground and you'll find several more.

You need to read and make a choice for yourself. Why would you trust the word of some random guy on the internet that tells you this or that source is g2g? It's not like you know any of these people enough to place that amount of trust in. You're 1 post in for fucks sake.

Would you push your way into a crowd of guys you've never met before at the gym and yell "who here can sell me some steroids?" Of course you wouldn't, but that's essentially what you're doing here.

Don't be that guy.

View attachment 137595

i hate to be harsh... well not really, i quite enjoy it, but anyway, what the fuck, guy?

You're in a raws thread. Back out of the thread into the underground and you'll find several more.

You need to read and make a choice for yourself. Why would you trust the word of some random guy on the internet that tells you this or that source is g2g? It's not like you know any of these people enough to place that amount of trust in. You're 1 post in for fucks sake.

Would you push your way into a crowd of guys you've never met before at the gym and yell "who here can sell me some steroids?" Of course you wouldn't, but that's essentially what you're doing here.

Don't be that guy.
You know where i can buy me some buttplugs?