Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Ordered 1 domestic arrived in less than 72 hours (woohoo) the gear was great and the ai did its job...so far DO has treated me great! Jade has been nothing but kind by being patient and answering all emails within 24 hours. So far so good.. awesome communication.. thanks DO hope everything goes good with your mom we will be keeping you and her in our thoughts..

I emailed Dragon about shipping time and I was told 40 days. I asked another supplier from BOP and I was told 7-10 days lol.

Well I just ordered some other shyt domestic from (someonelse).as well ..aint trin wait
DO domestic was the fastest I've ever received it was less than than 72 from the time I paid to my front door.... they were fast as all hell domestic I was blown away. I got tracking after the products came in lol. Perfect transaction. Also impressed with the quality of the domestic premades.....

Just ordered fire
No tren A? I like trying everyones tren A. That was one appeal that dragon had for me they had tren A 200mg/ml and test prop 200mg/ml... pip like a motherfucker but really good shit.. I think the only way you can get it to stop from crashing is to run most of it with EO as the carrier and the PIP is real however well worth It.