Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Whatever... nice communication
They’re oils that are semi-finished. Like what are you asking here? There’s oil that’s finished and ready to inject, and then there’s oil that’s semi-finished. It comes in larger vials and you filter it at your leisure. The difference between buying a steak at a restaurant vs buying one at butcher shop.

They’re oils that are semi-finished. Like what are you asking here? There’s oil that’s finished and ready to inject, and then there’s oil that’s semi-finished. It comes in larger vials and you filter it at your leisure. The difference between buying a steak at a restaurant vs buying one at butcher shop.
I believe you sir are the one iron yuppie who referred me here from t nation

TD in 5 days I believe. I don’t think I’ve used mct before but I’m guessing this gear is g2g? Been around awhile..

Ordered Turkish Pharma November 3rd and messaged DO for an update yesterday. They stated that they were running behind due to an Earthquake that happened last week in Turkey. Just in case anyone else was having issues with Turkish Pharma. I have ordered Turkish Pharma previously and received in about a week. Hopefully I still receive my pack. I'll update you guys once I see it has shipped. It's been "preparing package" for about 9 days now.

Planning to make an international raws order to Canada soon with dragon. Will be a decent sized amount as I plan to brew all of my next planned cycle. Any issues with shipping here recently? I know it's always a risk but wondering if covid has tightened up the border recently.

I also noticed test cypionate raws out of stock, any idea when this will be restocked?

UPDATE: Received Package after saying shipped less than a day! Thanks DO!
Ayee. You're welcome!

Planning to make an international raws order to Canada soon with dragon. Will be a decent sized amount as I plan to brew all of my next planned cycle. Any issues with shipping here recently? I know it's always a risk but wondering if covid has tightened up the border recently.

I also noticed test cypionate raws out of stock, any idea when this will be restocked?
Canada shipping has always been dry cut harder than USA, but not by much. It's still 90% success rate, and theres always a reship policy.

Test C shouldn't be out of stock, I double checked just to make sure but it seems fine on my end. Perhaps try again?