Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Been missing your posts!
Been missing your post baby girl hmu whats your snap

We're having a Black Friday discount sale on Brewly.io exclusively, 20% off all raws/turkish products and GH, coupon code: Brewly.

Only today!

Unfortunately this does not apply to our domestic injectables as per my contract with Brewly I cannot list my domestic injects/orals.

Been missing your post baby girl hmu whats your snap

We're having a Black Friday discount sale on Brewly.io exclusively, 20% off all raws/turkish products and GH, coupon code: Brewly.

Only today!

Unfortunately this does not apply to our domestic injectables as per my contract with Brewly I cannot list my domestic injects/orals.
nice discount though silly nelly

So we have to order through there instead of your website to get the 20% off ?

He's doing a promo exclusively on our platform for today, yes. Check us out. You can visit DO's storefront by clicking his name or clicking on vendor and searching for DO while on Brewly. We'll be rolling out mobile support, soon.

He's doing a promo exclusively on our platform for today, yes. Check us out. You can visit DO's storefront by clicking his name or clicking on vendor and searching for DO while on Brewly. We'll be rolling out mobile support, soon.
Is the 50 dollars shipping per item correct? Thanks

Really appreciate you guys helping us with these growing pains. We have a technical issue with quantity discounts right now. Namely, it was unintuitive on our part and our vendors input quantity discount data incorrectly, hence the issues with DO's products. You won't lose your discount! :)

Well . Is today going to be the only day for the 20% off your store front ? Let me know when it’s fixed and I’ll order
Earlier it worked so I added stuff to my cart but now it wont let me look through products either. also says server error when I try to place order..
Fixed. There was an issue concerning quantity discounts. Coupon duration has been extended for the week :) Let us know if anything comes up again and we'll fix it immediately.

@DragonOrdnance

On the domestic US HCG is listed as 5pack vial 5000 iu/5 vials $80.

Is each vial 1000 iu totalling 5000 iu for 5vials or is it 5000iu per 1 vial totaling 25,000 iu.

Also what is the HCG brand.

Thanks.

Incase anyone out there is still on the edge ordering from our website, we've opened up a new storefront on Brewly.io's marketplace.

Not a very mobile friendly website. i couldn't read the description on any of the products, as it was cut off and wouldn't allow horizontal scrolling.

Only 3 items on the US page? i'm guessing it's a work in progress?

Not a very mobile friendly website. i couldn't read the description on any of the products, as it was cut off and wouldn't allow horizontal scrolling.

Only 3 items on the US page? i'm guessing it's a work in progress?
Mobile support is coming soon. We underestimated how many users prefer mobile, even given the nature of the site. DO isn't listing his domestic offerings at this time. Site is being actively worked on yes, we have a lot of exciting things planned. :)