Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

When is the sale over? Having some difficulty with brewly. Are your peptides not listed? Specifically looking for bpc-157/tb-500.

Thanks!

When is the sale over? Having some difficulty with brewly. Are your peptides not listed? Specifically looking for bpc-157/tb-500.

Thanks!
What difficulties are you having exactly?

Ah, nah, I haven't listed my peptides. I will soon, just tricky with these products right now as some of them are OOS.

What difficulties are you having exactly?

Ah, nah, I haven't listed my peptides. I will soon, just tricky with these products right now as some of them are OOS.
Mostly finding things. I was looking at the site via my tablet, I will try from my desktop instead.

Do you not have bpc-157 and tb-500 in stock? If you do, and its not too much trouble, it'd be awesome if they could be added to brewly.

Thanks again.

Hey guys still 3 days left on the Brewly promotion. 20% off with coupon code Brewly over at

Code:
https://brewly.io/

I've also added my injectables and orals to Brewly for those of you requesting the coupon but for these products. Enjoy!

Also, free shipping!

Just a reminder to those visiting that we'll be rolling out mobile support soon.

For now please visit on a desktop or laptop for the smoothest experience. Thank you! :)

TD super fast considering the holidays.

Ordered generic hcg and tested positive on a pregnancy test.

Waiting for domestic raws to be stocked.