Sending this poor noob sugar?
You're so bad.

Code:
https://anabolex.com/community/threads/dragon-ordnance-problems.1913/

Man, that forum is a fucking cesspool.
tbh if you put anavar in my sugar i wouldn't tell the difference

anavar to me smells like sugar on steroids
isn't that stevia

i'm just wondering what this guy is even on about tbh, his first package seized, so..i didn't reship or something? i don't understand, who orders two packs? smh

A lot of “strange” reviews on here.
You tryna call us..autistic? Just say it bro

@DragonOrdnance how could you?
Sending this poor noob sugar?
You're so bad.

Code:
https://anabolex.com/community/threads/dragon-ordnance-problems.1913/

Man, that forum is a fucking cesspool.
I feel like you've somehow violated my brain by showing me this forums. I was dumb enough to go deeper into that rabbit hole, and fuck, its like a completely bizzaro reality that somehow is accessible through our internet.

Genuinely spooked.

Do you test every batch of your raw? So that you know what % of purity you are selling to your customers? Do you brew from the same raw you are selling? So if you test your raw you are 100% sure of the my/ml you have in the vial correct?

Do you test every batch of your raw? So that you know what % of purity you are selling to your customers? Do you brew from the same raw you are selling? So if you test your raw you are 100% sure of the my/ml you have in the vial correct?
We send every new batch number to get tested, yes. I don't trust anyone until I see the results myself from the government accredited testing centre.

Yes,yes.

Shout-out to Dragon for his exceptional customer service. I won't bore everyone with the minute details, but suffice it to say: dude was incredibly helpful throughout the ordering process, despite some unforseen delays and complications.

Looking forward to trying out the product.

Yo these guys are still going

@lynks8 Thanks man for the feedback, glad to be of service.

i'm surprised your last post wasn't deleted. i think you pretty much nailed it.

Looking around their UG subforum, it's mainly one post noobs making complaints and the same handful of guys replying with a cut and paste response to use whichever source they're affiliated with.

i'm not convinced that those one post noobs are even real members either. It's like one giant advertising campaign for the 3 or 4 sources that they've deemed "approved".

i'm surprised your last post wasn't deleted. i think you pretty much nailed it.

Looking around their UG subforum, it's mainly one post noobs making complaints and the same handful of guys replying with a cut and paste response to use whichever source they're affiliated with.

i'm not convinced that those one post noobs are even real members either. It's like one giant advertising campaign for the 3 or 4 sources that they've deemed "approved".
The same exact complaints. I've seen complaints on panda, 24hreup, nordic, all sources that I assume are very good sources on here, as I see them pop up all the time.
Just a big shilling board for that .ru website source.

The sad thing is the slander does impact you, with not a lot you can do about it. Weak minds don't need anabolics anyway, let them have the shitty gear. You cannot beat stupid, they will beat you with experience....

The sad thing is the slander does impact you, with not a lot you can do about it. Weak minds don't need anabolics anyway, let them have the shitty gear. You cannot beat stupid, they will beat you with experience....

That website is overall just hilarious. But you're not wrong, it does impact me in a way. Im sure in the future, somewhere, someday, I will hear a customer link this and ask me to explain myself or something.

That website is overall just hilarious. But you're not wrong, it does impact me in a way. Im sure in the future, somewhere, someday, I will hear a customer link this and ask me to explain myself or something.
oh no, that sounds terrible, how is it even possible to handle something like that?

Its a scam forum, there are multiple of them all following the exact same formula and that all contain the same user base, all trying to direct users to use domestic-supply or Purity Source Labs.

Evolutionary.org has the exact same profiles posting the exact same statements on repeat about how every user should stick exclusively with the verified sources, which are DS and PSL on both sites.

Compare these two threads:

Notice how in both threads on these completely different and very unique and definitely not fake forums that mobster/steve/ then masonic (in the same order on both threads) reiterate the same argument to use the sponsors which are coincidentally the same on both sites.

I spotted this because I'm a noobie looking to do his first cycle and whatever lab name I google a forum like this pops up at the top of the search and its some user asking/complaining about said lab and then the same goddamn profiles on repeat say "well thats why you should be using domestic-supply!".

Last edited: