Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Anyway I'm looking to do my first cycle and you're the UGL I've decided to throw my money at, do you have any discounts or coupons currently active on your site or is going through brewly the only way to get that 20% off? I've never done BTC before so I'm hoping to stick with buying through your site!

That website is overall just hilarious. But you're not wrong, it does impact me in a way. Im sure in the future, somewhere, someday, I will hear a customer link this and ask me to explain myself or something.
"1st pack was seized and 2nd pack came but guess what! the raws were fake, I sent them for testing right away and came back not anavar but guess what? nothing literally it was like basic powder with no active ingredients."

Sent out for testing? where are the test results? [emoji23] If he had test results he would have posted them already. Fucktards, all of em!

Not that I trust any source, but if he's gonna make an accusation, back it up. I test everything. Not just do a phantom post with 10 shills right after (know then all well from these forums)

oh no, that sounds terrible, how is it even possible to handle something like that?
Try to explain that website is a gateway to an alternative reality where dragon ordnance is a scammer

@wyait currently that 20% off is only on Brewly, but Dragon Ordnance only accepts crypto as well so you'd have to use crypto both ways. Email me if you need any help I'm always down to adjust to whatever you need, or if you only wanna order through email.

Ahh gotcha, I know I've got to get familiar with bitcoin eventually so I'll just get myself a bitcoin wallet and buy through brewly sometime soon.

Try to explain that website is a gateway to an alternative reality where dragon ordnance is a scammer

@wyait currently that 20% off is only on Brewly, but Dragon Ordnance only accepts crypto as well so you'd have to use crypto both ways. Email me if you need any help I'm always down to adjust to whatever you need, or if you only wanna order through email.
try having to convince people your business actually exists mate

Ahh gotcha, I know I've got to get familiar with bitcoin eventually so I'll just get myself a bitcoin wallet and buy through brewly sometime soon.
It's pretty simple once you get around to it! We recommend BRD wallet, Coinomi, or Wasabi (best security). You can buy bitcoin from an exchange like Gemini, or even direct with your C.C. with Paybis. While the last method is less privacy oriented, it is the most convenient. We'll definitely add a page on the site soon for first time Bitcoin users.

Ever thought to start offering your injectable line in Europe domestically?
If it comes from your tested RAWS should be prime quality and it would sell like candies.

Ever thought to start offering your injectable line in Europe domestically?
If it comes from your tested RAWS should be prime quality and it would sell like candies.
Have thought of it. Trying to get the domestic US one as smooth as possible first, then we'll think of european expansion.

Expansion in europe doesn't always go as planned.

Have thought of it. Trying to get the domestic US one as smooth as possible first, then we'll think of european expansion.

Expansion in europe doesn't always go as planned.
European postal system is absolute garbage. You wouldn't be able to ship to half of those countries, it would never arrive even if it wasn't seized lol

1700+ euro of package just disappeared from an EU to EU shipment. No seizure letter, tracking stop updating after leaving country of warehouse. Talking about garbage postage service lol
European postal system is absolute garbage. You wouldn't be able to ship to half of those countries, it would never arrive even if it wasn't seized lol