Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hi im new here but I've been lurking on this forum and active in others. I placed an order with you today and have a few questions I did not see answers for in the FAQ area on the website
1. When do I receive confirmation email? I paid but no confirmation email received but the money did leave my bitcoin acct!
2. I plan on testing it when it arrives. Im a female so its extra important to make sure I'm taking real anavar. If it's not real then will you reimburse me? Any chance of getting discount for posting results to help others?
3. I fucked up and logged out and forgot my pw. I emailed you since there is no "forgot password" button from the email I ordered from. When should I get a password reset? Its the weekend so I wasnt expecting an immediate response but would like to access my account on Monday.

Anyways, hope everything works out. This is my first order ever online. I really looked at dozens of websites and almost pulled the trigger on a few other but chose yall so I hope I made the right choice!

Hi im new here but I've been lurking on this forum and active in others. I placed an order with you today and have a few questions I did not see answers for in the FAQ area on the website
1. When do I receive confirmation email? I paid but no confirmation email received but the money did leave my bitcoin acct!
2. I plan on testing it when it arrives. Im a female so its extra important to make sure I'm taking real anavar. If it's not real then will you reimburse me? Any chance of getting discount for posting results to help others?
3. I fucked up and logged out and forgot my pw. I emailed you since there is no "forgot password" button from the email I ordered from. When should I get a password reset? Its the weekend so I wasnt expecting an immediate response but would like to access my account on Monday.

Anyways, hope everything works out. This is my first order ever online. I really looked at dozens of websites and almost pulled the trigger on a few other but chose yall so I hope I made the right choice!
You'd receive the confirmation email when the site finally confirms your transaction with 3 blockchain confirmations. Due to the nature right now of bitcoin, it might take longer than usual.. Usually its within 20 minutes, but I've seen it take up to a day, depending on the fee.

2) Of course, we credit every test with $100 purity test credit and $75 for blood work. And if it turns out to not be real with an accredited testing service that shows no tampering, yes, we will replace it.

3) I believe my email girl should of replied by now to that. Let me know if she has, if not, I will look for that email.

You made a good choice. There are many, great choices on this site. To be a source here on meso is free but to be an accepted one is fucking hard if you're a scammer haha. Let me know if I can take care of any other inquiries ya got mate.

Oh, and welcome!

For UAE. And do you have express shipping for UAE???
For raws, all shipping would be the same through selective couriers such as CNPOST/EMS/POSTNL/UPS etc. If you have a specific courier you'd like us to use, we can look into it mate. But express shipping usually results in greater customs risks.

Hey dragon, Christmas came early as I just received my order today. Everything looks great except for the mk677 which is currently melted (looks literally like "shatter" "marijuana wax" "BHO" whatever the hippies call it nowadays) and it's all stuck to the bag, should I freeze it to get it out of the baggie?

On asf seems like do is getting labeled as a scammer... I hope not, because I ordered from em the other day..
Anyone who believes anabolex accusations are beyond retarded. That forums is literally an echo chamber for sources I've never even heard of. If you wanna believe that twitter post and anabolex links(which is what that ASF thread is about) I suggest you read more into that forums. Its just shill central.

Still, I do appreciate you exercising your right to be cautious bout a source. But only trust authentic boards such as Meso, ASF, SST, to name a few.

If we take a closer look at that thread, its a guy with 3 posts, shilling PSL(a russian source i've legit never heard of).
Have your gear tested. Only way to tell.
Also, this. ALWAYS test your stuff. Even from me. I guarantee my products, but don't take my word for it.

Last edited:
Jeez man, why can't you just try to help rectify my situation instead of just calling me some dude trying to throw shade and shill other sources?

I literally just wanted to know what's happening with my order, it's not my fault you've got people who have been saying you scammed them, and that you also have been taken off ASF's approved sources list. What message does that send people like me? You could have simply replied to me trying to resolve the problem, but the fact you're not willing to do that just makes me think you've definitely scammed me.

Jeez man, why can't you just try to help rectify my situation instead of just calling me some dude trying to throw shade and shill other sources?

I literally just wanted to know what's happening with my order, it's not my fault you've got people who have been saying you scammed them, and that you also have been taken off ASF's approved sources list. What message does that send people like me? You could have simply replied to me trying to resolve the problem, but the fact you're not willing to do that just makes me think you've definitely scammed me.
I didn't get taken off ASF's list, what?(edit: I stand corrected, I forgot to pay my monthly fee)

Send an email to my email at dragonordnance@protonmail.com. I have an email girl who sits there 24/7 answering emails. Christmas eve and christmas though, we took it off for vacation.

If you have an order, nothing should be going wrong. Is it a USPS tracking, which you've ordered international raws? Those take about a month to update.

I've sent an email to that email address now. It's Royal Mail. Just says -

Updated on: Tuesday 15 December​

1. 06:37am
    Sender preparing item
According to your website, it should take 9-15 days from order to my door, which is why I'm concerned.

I've sent an email to that email address now. It's Royal Mail. Just says -

Updated on: Tuesday 15 December​

1. 06:37am
    Sender preparing item
According to your website, it should take 9-15 days from order to my door, which is why I'm concerned.
I waited 30 days after shipping to get to me, gonna take a while because of Christmas backing up the postal system. The tracking numbers aren't always updated/accurate either.