Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I waited 30 days after shipping to get to me, gonna take a while because of Christmas backing up the postal system. The tracking numbers aren't always updated/accurate either.
That's fine then. I just wanted to get some form of response. It's simply that I don't like not getting any contact when I enquire about at best a delayed shipment. Even if it's simply because it's Christmas that it isn't coming.

I'd delete the thread on ASF if I could, but there's no option to. I did message the mods to delete it if possible though. I'll just keep on waiting then.

I've sent an email to that email address now. It's Royal Mail. Just says -

Updated on: Tuesday 15 December​

1. 06:37am
    Sender preparing item
According to your website, it should take 9-15 days from order to my door, which is why I'm concerned.
Usually does mate. But due to it being the holidays.. I wouldn't be surprised. The item has been sent though, we sent stuff out on a daily basis. Just seems to be tracking delays.
Just email me with the subject line "meso" and i'll get to you if you have any more detailed questions.

I'm sorry that you didn't get any response these days, I did give the days off to my email girl since its the holidays and all to spend it with her family.

Wanna wish everyone a happy new year here, and hopefully this year holds better things for us in stock.

I wanna thank all of you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this great community, and providing me the means to provide ya'll a ten times better service than I had when I first began.

Not sure who needs to hear this, but this is your year =)

@DragonOrdnance - in a similar vein, can the lab synthesizing your trestolone raws do a custom synthesis of DMAU? I'm an organic chemist by training and I'd be happy to talk them through the synthetic methodology (DMAU is just methylated trestolone, I'm sure they're capable of making it). I don't think the minimum order quantity will be an issue for me unless its well over a kg. Happy to take this to DM/protonmail if thats easier.

@DragonOrdnance - in a similar vein, can the lab synthesizing your trestolone raws do a custom synthesis of DMAU? I'm an organic chemist by training and I'd be happy to talk them through the synthetic methodology (DMAU is just methylated trestolone, I'm sure they're capable of making it). I don't think the minimum order quantity will be an issue for me unless its well over a kg. Happy to take this to DM/protonmail if thats easier.
Minimum would always be a KG of a product I can find. But for them to switch over equipment temporarily to a specific raw, i have a feeling it might be more. You can email me and I can figure this out for you, but the cost of a KG of trestolone is very high on its own already.

Is Zelle still an option? Not a fan of BTC because I’m partially retarded.

Attachments

• F020D106-60E0-46CD-AB70-E3FEB8B69480.jpeg
    F020D106-60E0-46CD-AB70-E3FEB8B69480.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 24