We lost a valuable member...

I have just tried to reply to you and once again moderation....
Let me try again

It was all visible, everything, even a picture of the guy
Im assuming it was a tiktok profile of a meso member? That’s rough. Must just not have been thinking before posting it

Im assuming it was a tiktok profile of a meso member? That’s rough. Must just not have been thinking before posting it
Yes.
Name, picture, everything.
I am sure it was done by S quickly, without thinking about it.
I saw it and couldn't care less, but obviously admin and the guy had other ideas

The individual that caused Sector's temp ban is a total tool, BTW.
He's been rude to other people on a Nightprowler's thread, as well

Yes.
Name, picture, everything.
I am sure it was done by S quickly, without thinking about it.
I saw it and couldn't care less, but obviously admin and the guy had other ideas
That’s too bad. Maybe he can appeal but that reasoning for a ban makes sense

I was trying to say that he posted a screenshot of a tiktok account, and so I think that's why
@buzzingonaas @lukiss96 @Ghoul @MindlessWork

The individual that caused Sector's temp ban is a total tool, BTW.
He's been rude to other people on a Nightprowler's thread, as well

Damn, if that's the reason he definitely does not deserve it for that guy. He was hostile af in every post he made and sector handled it like a champ, except of posting that pic. Hope it's just a 24h-48h temp ban.

Damn, if that's the reason he definitely does not deserve it for that guy. He was hostile af in every post he made and sector handled it like a champ, except of posting that pic. Hope it's just a 24h-48h temp ban.
I think that's the only possible reason for the ban.
And as it was yesterday, it makes sense.
Likely only a temp thing, but maybe someone who knows the rules might now how it works

Question is why is our friend @Sector, now banned? I hope this is temporarily as he was a cool dude. Maybe a bit rough at times, but hey we ain't no saints either. Everyone loses their shit sometimes.

I think doxxing would get someone temp ban

Ouch...he must have forgotten to black out any sensitive info before he posted it.

didnt see the doxing, but that would do it.
Yes.