We lost a valuable member...

I have just tried to reply to you and once again moderation....
Let me try again

It was all visible, everything, even a picture of the guy
Im assuming it was a tiktok profile of a meso member? That’s rough. Must just not have been thinking before posting it

Im assuming it was a tiktok profile of a meso member? That’s rough. Must just not have been thinking before posting it
Yes.
Name, picture, everything.
I am sure it was done by S quickly, without thinking about it.
I saw it and couldn't care less, but obviously admin and the guy had other ideas

The individual that caused Sector's temp ban is a total tool, BTW.
He's been rude to other people on a Nightprowler's thread, as well

I was trying to say that he posted a screenshot of a tiktok account, and so I think that's why
@buzzingonaas @lukiss96 @Ghoul @MindlessWork

Damn, if that's the reason he definitely does not deserve it for that guy. He was hostile af in every post he made and sector handled it like a champ, except of posting that pic. Hope it's just a 24h-48h temp ban.

Damn, if that's the reason he definitely does not deserve it for that guy. He was hostile af in every post he made and sector handled it like a champ, except of posting that pic. Hope it's just a 24h-48h temp ban.
I think that's the only possible reason for the ban.
And as it was yesterday, it makes sense.
Likely only a temp thing, but maybe someone who knows the rules might now how it works

Question is why is our friend @Sector, now banned? I hope this is temporarily as he was a cool dude. Maybe a bit rough at times, but hey we ain't no saints either. Everyone loses their shit sometimes.

I think doxxing would get someone temp ban

Ouch...he must have forgotten to black out any sensitive info before he posted it.

didnt see the doxing, but that would do it.
Yes.

Been there, done that. It's always a bad idea to fight with worthless mfkers. Leads to bad shit. It's better to use that energy for something more productive.

Been there, done that. It's always a bad idea to fight with worthless mfkers. Leads to bad shit. It's better to use that energy for something more productive.

Sure.
We are here to interact with others.
Sometimes things get out of hand, it goes with the territory.
It's no big deal.

Thanks, although I won't be here much longer. I have a few open/outstanding items I need to close out, then I'll be deleting my account, within 2 weeks most likely.

@iris was also incorrect in stating that I released the members name, picture, along with everything. His name was never revealed. No private information was ever revealed. The only thing that was released was publicly available information, since the user who was running their mouth used the same handle across multiple media platforms. I simply transposed a publicly available picture from one social media site to another social site (referring to this forum as a social site in this instance). Again, nothing private was ever revealed. No name, no business name, no location, country or origin, IP, nothing that was sensitive.

I also find the amount of well known members, or knowledgeable members with valuable information to share who either left this forum or no longer post on this forum to be very telling of the failed leadership and moderation strategies. Even those that still post here, they've been posting elsewhere more frequently (not going to name the forum or members), but again it's very telling of the failed leadership here. If this was an actual business, the board of directors would have already canned those running the show, but that system of checks and balances doesn't exist here. Meso is becoming an empty shell of what it used to be because Millard would rather cater to the tiktok/reddit/QSC shill crowd that Is ultimately driving the majority of traffic to the website now, and within the context of the money Millard makes off the advertisement from this website (all the ad banners you see to the right for various brands) website traffic is highly important, because without the traffic your advertising space becomes useless, so in this instance it seems to be a quantity>quality aspect with regards to member recruitment and retention.

That said, there's also some great people on this board that I'll miss
Xplicit
Eddie
BigtomJ
Type 2
Lukiss96
Ghoul
Ksm2
Ateam2023
Buzzinonaas
Mindlesswork
Declan
Liter o test
Jjburton
Pallifter
Spaceman spliff
Songofpyramids
LAclark
Heavyliftr
Declan

I'm probably forgetting to mention some names, and please don't take offense if I did. Enjoyed my experiences with 98% of the people here, and I'll hopefully link up with you guys in the future on a different board