Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Will be awhile before I actually use the gear but the process from order to delivery was the easiest I've ever had.

Hey I placed an order 4 days ago paid in BTC, (.0059). Order still says "Preparing package). Does that mean its been shipped? Do you send an email when it has been shipped.
If your order currently says "Preparing package" why would you think it means that it has been shipped? I mean, if it said "package shipped", I could see you drawing that conclusion, but a safe bet would be that the package is still being prepared, don't you think? I don't know if dragon sends an email when it has shipped, but you could install the informed delivery app as has been mentioned around here if you would like to know when you have deliveries headed your way.

Hey I placed an order 4 days ago paid in BTC, (.0059). Order still says "Preparing package). Does that mean its been shipped? Do you send an email when it has been shipped.
You could send us an email with your order info for us to take a closer look. But for now, its safe to assume its still being prepared, or the pharmacy/shipper forgot to mark it shipped