Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Anybody else having trouble pulling up the website?

Ordered yesterday & made payment etc.
Come around today to check it's been accepted ok etc & it's telling me it can't find the site. I've checked a few different ways & they were all down.

Not really worried as I've ordered before but still would be nice to see everything is on track or not.

Come around today to check it's been accepted ok etc & it's telling me it can't find the site. I've checked a few different ways & they were all down.

Not really worried as I've ordered before but still would be nice to see everything is on track or not.
Doesn't let me in.

Tried earlier after sending an email last night inquiring why my order still just shows “preparing package” and getting the same, no access.

Seems like we're getting ddos'd by some nerds. We're implementing things right now to mitigate this, should be up by later tonight as me and my developer continue to do our special sauce.

If you have an order pending, please just do it through email for now unless you wanna wait a bit =)

Your girl Jade takes a week just to reply my emails. Guess I will just wait
Does she? She seems to reply to everything pretty nightly. She may take longer if you have a question we need to relay to the warehouse and all. Send me your subject line or question on here i'd be happy to help.

To Dragon Ordnance. Can we do business through email? If so what's your email? I'll go back to beginning but I don't think I saw it. Need a US Domestic Source emailed to me.