Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

cant reply to you with only an order # for now, relax meng, these 3 days have been hectic with these ddos as we've been trying to get it up. sorry about that. Also,
Because the website is under a ddos attack, does not mean your orders aren't actively being worked on. They are going out and all.

I'd say most probably, yes. The orders and the bitcoin gateway on the site are automatic. I just can't really reply to that question without the website being up.

The site is working, but theres a few hiccups we've ran into with the functionality that i'm trying to fix before pushing out the live version. Just making sure all of our bases are covered.
Not to sound accusatory but this is a bit contradictory. If you're working on orders and they're going out, I would assume you've got the order information available and could verify payment. Yet... you can't reply to order number inquiries nor say for sure whether someone's payment was received without the site being up. Could just be the wording I suppose but if you're able to give updates, it would appear quite a few of us would appreciate it

@DragonOrdnance The site is back up. Y'all. But now my order on the website is gone. Still no one answering my emails. I'm still in the dark about my orders. I have no idea if the payment is recieved or not. Although my order is small. But still, as I mentioned. I was giving you guys a try but no replies on email for 4 business days. That's . Not a good experience so far. Good thing I was doing a small cycle.

Good luck Dragon. I wish you the best but you got to step up your game. It's embassing not being able to answer emails. Kinda scary that you have to rely everything on your website to answer to ORDER #.

Not to sound accusatory but this is a bit contradictory. If you're working on orders and they're going out, I would assume you've got the order information available and could verify payment. Yet... you can't reply to order number inquiries nor say for sure whether someone's payment was received without the site being up. Could just be the wording I suppose but if you're able to give updates, it would appear quite a few of us would appreciate it
I would have the order information. But i don't write down your order # next to them, you kno. So i wouldn't know to order number inquiries. It'd have to be by names.
@DragonOrdnance The site is back up. Y'all. But now my order on the website is gone. Still no one answering my emails. I'm still in the dark about my orders. I have no idea if the payment is recieved or not. Although my order is small. But still, as I mentioned. I was giving you guys a try but no replies on email for 4 business days. That's . Not a good experience so far. Good thing I was doing a small cycle.

Good luck Dragon. I wish you the best but you got to step up your game. It's embassing not being able to answer emails. Kinda scary that you have to rely everything on your website to answer to ORDER #.

The website is up guys, and should withstand future attacks.

Transferwise payments usually take a bit to confirm and all. With this going on, the payment was confirmed, but the order was lost during the ddos definitely. All good though, we've recovered. Rest assured your stuff is going out today.

Last edited:
@DragonOrdnance Good job on pushing the stuff through. Thank you for keeping us posted. Keep it up.

My order is still not showing on the website but I got the email reply saying "Confirmed, processing."
Correct. I had to make you a new order #. I'll update you once your stuff goes out later today.

I have an order that is at "preparing package" since the 6th - now the 25th. Will it update when it's shipped?
Send me a pm on the order. It may be a leftover order from CNY that we've shipped out, but have no tracking for.

Reminder to everyone out here - all our raws go to our reshipper first. If you've received a pre-label from USPS as a tracking, that is simply because our reshipper has printed it out awaiting your package. We dont give any tracking for our raws heading to our reshipper because the service we use does not provide it. So rest assured, your package is moving.

@DragonOrdnance hey boss I tried placing an order and after I put in all my shipping information and went to place the order I got an error message and my shopping cart empties.

it mentions changing the payment method as a potential solution, is there a problem with Ethereum right now?

Finally received an email back about missing one item.. 24 hours later. Wants me to send a picture of package including the wrapping.. I throw throw that shit away. I’m not going to spend nearly 400 to jew someone out of 30. Pitiful

I received my order a few days ago and my items all came in purple panda labs packaging and vials, I know you said that your warehouse got too many panda vials but does this mean you and panda use the same brewer and everything? The test e at 300mg/ml has been giving me swelling and Pip for 3-4 days after dose, I know virgin muscles can get some pretty bad pip but is swelling concerning? My right pec pretty much doubled in size and turned slightly red and is finally started to go down 3.5 days later (no fever or anything though) Reason I’m concerned is I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews about ppl in regards to finished products so I ordered from you because of the seemingly better reputation. Not accusing you of anything just would like some clarification, thanks.

I received my order a few days ago and my items all came in purple panda labs packaging and vials, I know you said that your warehouse got too many panda vials but does this mean you and panda use the same brewer and everything? The test e at 300mg/ml has been giving me swelling and Pip for 3-4 days after dose, I know virgin muscles can get some pretty bad pip but is swelling concerning? My right pec pretty much doubled in size and turned slightly red and is finally started to go down 3.5 days later (no fever or anything though) Reason I’m concerned is I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews about ppl in regards to finished products so I ordered from you because of the seemingly better reputation. Not accusing you of anything just would like some clarification, thanks.
Stick to 250mg bro. 300+ anything after that is painful. Is this your first pin? That doesn't sound fun man. How many mg did you do?

There can be a lot of things. It can be the size of the needles too. Make sure you do your research. Each area use different needle size and depth.

Last edited:
Finally received an email back about missing one item.. 24 hours later. Wants me to send a picture of package including the wrapping.. I throw throw that shit away. I’m not going to spend nearly 400 to jew someone out of 30. Pitiful
It is what it is. We get constantly, daily people saying their missing something, etc. which is why we take pictures before shipping anything.

Me and panda are the brewers - although, i brew my own things because i like to use a little less bb.

Virgin muscles should have minor pip for a few days..especially, such a weird region like the pec ( i know when i did my pec it was strange.)

It is what it is. We get constantly, daily people saying their missing something, etc. which is why we take pictures before shipping anything.

Me and panda are the brewers - although, i brew my own things because i like to use a little less bb.

Virgin muscles should have minor pip for a few days..especially, such a weird region like the pec ( i know when i did my pec it was strange.)
Well look at your pictures and ship me what you owe me. Quit fucking up and it won’t be “it is what it is”