Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

@DragonOrdnance hey bro, I’m reaching out here because I can’t seem to get an answer on any of my emails. It’s been 2 months since I placed my order and I still haven’t received it and the last response I got was jade 20 days ago asking if I’ve received it, ive sent like 4 emails through ProtonMail and tutanota and to the Wickr since then and got no response. #12722410143

Yo man I've sent you numerous emails. You still active lol?
been dealing with this ddos attack so for now i can't help anyone with order #s, but the website is literally going to be up any minute now. Just working on a few minor details.

@fattyroid replied bb. took a bit to reply back to you because i had to check in with the shipper to see what the hell happened. should be resolved in your favor, tho

Last edited:
Yeah this is starting to look like the beginnings of a true shit show. I have seen so many complaints so far. I seen some remark about some nerds doing something so he can't do this or that lmao. WTF!!! First who uses the word nerd anymore? Second, is your OPSEC so shitty that you have "Nerds" shutting down your whole process. I mean damn dude if you're just lazy say so, if your incompetent then say so and if you need time to catch up to all the orders from whoring yourself out on all the forums then say so. With that being said can someone PM me with a "On Point" domestic source please. My source started selling bunk shit and I don't have the patience for the BS. Thanks in advance.

@DragonOrdnance hey bro, I’m reaching out here because I can’t seem to get an answer on any of my emails. It’s been 2 months since I placed my order and I still haven’t received it and the last response I got was jade 20 days ago asking if I’ve received it, ive sent like 4 emails through ProtonMail and tutanota and to the Wickr since then and got no response. #12722410143
Dude you need to ask for a refund. This is turning into a joke and I just got back here after a long stint off.

Yeah this is starting to look like the beginnings of a true shit show. I have seen so many complaints so far. I seen some remark about some nerds doing something so he can't do this or that lmao. WTF!!! First who uses the word nerd anymore? Second, is your OPSEC so shitty that you have "Nerds" shutting down your whole process. I mean damn dude if you're just lazy say so, if your incompetent then say so and if you need time to catch up to all the orders from whoring yourself out on all the forums then say so. With that being said can someone PM me with a "On Point" domestic source please. My source started selling bunk shit and I don't have the patience for the BS. Thanks in advance.
There’s next to nothing you can do to prevent ddos attacks if someone has a strong enough network for the attack except for mitigating server traffic through something like cloudflair.

Yeah Kiddo. Most sources I've dealt with have given me a refund if gear didn't show up. That is if they're a good standing domestic source. Then again I haven't dealt with any of these guys until just recently because I've been in the VA hospital wishing they'd bring me a pistol and a single round.

DDOS attacks are brutal fyi.
Entire dark web markets were offline due to them.

I'm talking about every minute they would have to release a new website address & the link would work... FOR A MINUTE... until the attack picked up that address & killed it as well.

You're talking about guys making tens of thousands of dollars a day were helpless to these attacks.

I've dealt with DO a few times & everything has always worked out in the end so I wouldn't shit on them like that.

That said been a few days with my order. No email reply either.
Just trying to see you've got payment ok etc.
Order:02723826821

Yeah Kiddo. Most sources I've dealt with have given me a refund if gear didn't show up. That is if they're a good standing domestic source. Then again I haven't dealt with any of these guys until just recently because I've been in the VA hospital wishing they'd bring me a pistol and a single round.
Seems to be a great time for you to hop on the gear

@DragonOrdnance

I pmed you too. But no replies. Seems like you can reply but not your pms. Never used y'all products but first time already having bad experience. Dam. It's been 3 days since I sent payment and no replies.​

cant reply to you with only an order # for now, relax meng, these 3 days have been hectic with these ddos as we've been trying to get it up. sorry about that. Also,
Because the website is under a ddos attack, does not mean your orders aren't actively being worked on. They are going out and all.

DDOS attacks are brutal fyi.
Entire dark web markets were offline due to them.

I'm talking about every minute they would have to release a new website address & the link would work... FOR A MINUTE... until the attack picked up that address & killed it as well.

You're talking about guys making tens of thousands of dollars a day were helpless to these attacks.

I've dealt with DO a few times & everything has always worked out in the end so I wouldn't shit on them like that.

That said been a few days with my order. No email reply either.
Just trying to see you've got payment ok etc.
Order:02723826821
I'd say most probably, yes. The orders and the bitcoin gateway on the site are automatic. I just can't really reply to that question without the website being up.

The site is working, but theres a few hiccups we've ran into with the functionality that i'm trying to fix before pushing out the live version. Just making sure all of our bases are covered.

Hey I placed an intl Raw order 1/28
I see it shipped 2/1 but absolutely no movement since.
ive sent a few emails, can you please follow up? Ill PM details.

Hey I placed an intl Raw order 1/28
I see it shipped 2/1 but absolutely no movement since.
ive sent a few emails, can you please follow up? Ill PM details.
Yea same here, shipped 1/30 for me. But during those times it was CNY. Just Gotta wait it out it’ll show up. Also tracking won’t update till it’s in states