Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I received my order a few days ago and my items all came in purple panda labs packaging and vials, I know you said that your warehouse got too many panda vials but does this mean you and panda use the same brewer and everything? The test e at 300mg/ml has been giving me swelling and Pip for 3-4 days after dose, I know virgin muscles can get some pretty bad pip but is swelling concerning? My right pec pretty much doubled in size and turned slightly red and is finally started to go down 3.5 days later (no fever or anything though) Reason I’m concerned is I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews about ppl in regards to finished products so I ordered from you because of the seemingly better reputation. Not accusing you of anything just would like some clarification, thanks.
This seems about the typical question I'd see from a Junior Members first question. I would like to see pics of your physique to know that you're already at that point to where you should be doing site injections. Not saying you just started but I went through years befor I ever pushed a ½ cc into a Pec or Tri. Then again who the fuck am I to talk... I dump everything into my Delts.

@DragonOrdnan Okay so I thought I'd at least give you a try. Chose Western Union and all the boxes with information on Who and where you want it sent to are blank and empty.

@DragonOrdnance
I placed an order a few days ago and sent the payment yesterday. Payment has confirmations on my end, status on your website said waiting for payment. Went back an hour later - well before the payment period had expired - and the order has disappeared from my history. That was almost $1k in BTC. I know you have been dealing with DDOS and other website issues, but I would appreciate a response.

There's somet

looking to do my first cycle and you're the UGL I've decided to throw my money at, do you have any discounts or coupons currently active on your site or is going through brewly the only way to get that 20% off? I've never done BTC before so I'm hoping to stick with buying through your site! I'm a law enforcement officer with collaboration with multiple agencies. We are dragon slaying and wearing panda hats

Hey all,

Just finished up an order. Communication was awesome and order got shipped promptly. There was a delay in shipping (USPS fault), and Dragon kept me up to date and actually followed up to let me know the package was delivered before I was able to check myself. Package itself was all good!

I see some others had some trouble with shipping. Keep in mind that USPS has been having a ton of delays recently, and chinese new year was recent so that may have caused some delays. I had a very positive experience

@DragonOrdnan Okay so I thought I'd at least give you a try. Chose Western Union and all the boxes with information on Who and where you want it sent to are blank and empty.
It says to contact us (right now for wu we instead do transferwise, which is like, ten times better.)

@DragonOrdnance
I placed an order a few days ago and sent the payment yesterday. Payment has confirmations on my end, status on your website said waiting for payment. Went back an hour later - well before the payment period had expired - and the order has disappeared from my history. That was almost $1k in BTC. I know you have been dealing with DDOS and other website issues, but I would appreciate a response.
PM me your order details or email me with your username as the subject line. Seems like 2-3 orders fell through the crack since the DDOS.

@DragonOrdnance I placed an order yesterday afternoon and made payment. My order still says "awaiting payment". I sent an email with my order # and screen shots of my payment.
It'd have to wait for minimum 3 bitcoin confirmations. Depending on the fee you placed, or the exchange placed, it may take up to 48 hours.

There's somet
Use swag coupon. xmas works too.

Hey all,

Just finished up an order. Communication was awesome and order got shipped promptly. There was a delay in shipping (USPS fault), and Dragon kept me up to date and actually followed up to let me know the package was delivered before I was able to check myself. Package itself was all good!

I see some others had some trouble with shipping. Keep in mind that USPS has been having a ton of delays recently, and chinese new year was recent so that may have caused some delays. I had a very positive experience
Thanks for the feedback!

It says to contact us (right now for wu we instead do transferwise, which is like, ten times better.)

PM me your order details or email me with your username as the subject line. Seems like 2-3 orders fell through the crack since the DDOS.

It'd have to wait for minimum 3 bitcoin confirmations. Depending on the fee you placed, or the exchange placed, it may take up to 48 hours.

Use swag coupon. xmas works too.

Thanks for the feedback!
PM Sent. Included my order number and order details. Thanks for the swift response.

Hey all,

Lol....convenient timing to post a positive experience in the mist of a shit storm of website issues....very reassuring!!!!

Lol....convenient timing to post a positive experience in the mist of a shit storm of website issues....very reassuring!!!!
I have ordered from Dragon Ordnance multiple times before with absolutely no issues. I'm active on the subreddit and old source subreddit. Same username there if you want to look it up - not a shill account. I'm willing to wait and see how they handle my order this time before I start shooting off my mouth.

I have ordered from Dragon Ordnance multiple times before with absolutely no issues. I'm active on the subreddit and old source subreddit. Same username there if you want to look it up - not a shill account. I'm willing to wait and see how they handle my order this time before I start shooting off my mouth.
Again you are making things worse because your account doesn't mean shit on here and for all we know you could be the side peice of DO being told to come here and write a positive review. Hell I can go look at another forum and choose a name of a member with some clout and build an account on here if the names not taken and write a positive review. In my personal opinion you're just muddying the water even more.

It seems the international raws are coming slower than usual right now. Website states up to 21 days in transit (if I recall correctly) so I understand people getting stressed about it, but I just wanted to chime in with some optimism. I placed an order on January 29th for a decent amount of international raws, a small amount of domestic test prop, and domestic HCG. I received my domestic test prop something like 8 days later, and the HCG a day or two after that. They are clearly shipping out orders, so obviously not trying to fuck people over. It seems like the only orders people are up in arms about right now are international orders and so there's a chance there have just been some delays in whatever region the stuff ships from.

That being said, I am also a bit worried/frustrated over still not seeing any tracking updates on the international package after this long, but I will wait until the 30-day mark to bitch about it. Remember that international shipping takes time and can be highly variable. I'm sure everyone's orders will be coming in shortly.. I hope it's sooner than later because I couldn't resist and already started on the bottle of test prop that I got, but then I'm an impatient idiot sometimes.

@DragonOrdnance homie btw your site is being weird and only allowing me to select BTC as a payment option, maybe it's not related to the payment method selected but I'm getting errors every time I try to pay with anything else. The message is:

"When you see this page, indicating that your access error, please confirm your operation is correct, if necessary, please contact the administrator for processing!
Msg:If you fail to get the payment information, please recharge the payment or replace the payment method"

I got tired of waiting and went ahead and used BTC to pay for another domestic order despite the high network fee (impatient idiot here) Going to shoot you an email about something related here shortly. Look out for one with my username as the subject. (Sorry for the long winded comment!)

-Outbak

@DragonOrdnance homie btw your site is being weird and only allowing me to select BTC as a payment option, maybe it's not related to the payment method selected but I'm getting errors every time I try to pay with anything else. The message is:

"When you see this page, indicating that your access error, please confirm your operation is correct, if necessary, please contact the administrator for processing!
Msg:If you fail to get the payment information, please recharge the payment or replace the payment method"

I got tired of waiting and went ahead and used BTC to pay for another domestic order despite the high network fee (impatient idiot here) Going to shoot you an email about something related here shortly. Look out for one with my username as the subject. (Sorry for the long winded comment!)

-Outbak
Aye, coinpayments is acting weird now since I switched servers. I'm fixing it myself right now. Did not realize.

It seems the international raws are coming slower than usual right now. Website states up to 21 days in transit (if I recall correctly) so I understand people getting stressed about it, but I just wanted to chime in with some optimism. I placed an order on January 29th for a decent amount of international raws, a small amount of domestic test prop, and domestic HCG. I received my domestic test prop something like 8 days later, and the HCG a day or two after that. They are clearly shipping out orders, so obviously not trying to fuck people over. It seems like the only orders people are up in arms about right now are international orders and so there's a chance there have just been some delays in whatever region the stuff ships from.

That being said, I am also a bit worried/frustrated over still not seeing any tracking updates on the international package after this long, but I will wait until the 30-day mark to bitch about it. Remember that international shipping takes time and can be highly variable. I'm sure everyone's orders will be coming in shortly.. I hope it's sooner than later because I couldn't resist and already started on the bottle of test prop that I got, but then I'm an impatient idiot sometimes.

-Outbak
I’ve been having this same issue trying to pay with Ether.