Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Boys, TD for raws currently, is A MONTH. Even more sometimes. It just is what it is. It gets sent to our reshipper FIRST, so the tracking that most of yall receive saying it never updates (is it a USPS tracking? for international raws? Then its just a domestic pre-label) is a pre label that our reshipper prints out for you. It'll update a month later most likely. If it takes any longer than that, please contact us.

TD for domestic, seros, etc, is 2-4 days.
Turkey, a week-week and a half.
International oils and tabs, 2 weeks. Aye, its been up. $50

Just send it USD. The website should convert everything for you. Don't think about it too much, just put down whatever comes to mind. If we tell you the total to send is $200, just input $200 into TW.

Should be back in stock already
my international (oils) has been passed a month now

> domestic HCG

Should be back in stock already
When I search the site for HCG, I only see international (in stock) and turkish pharma choriomon hcg (out of stock). I think it was under peptides before in domestic, but that section no longer exists. Any ideas?

Hello hello.
Is shipping to Europe done with a reshipper inside europe? I am from Germany and cant risk getting raws from Uk or other countries outside of EU. Source seems to have everything I need, also heard mostly positive, so would be great if that would work out.

When I search the site for HCG, I only see international (in stock) and turkish pharma choriomon hcg (out of stock). I think it was under peptides before in domestic, but that section no longer exists. Any ideas?
Ah, sorry, we'd be selling them international now. But they come super quick, and sometimes if we have any leftover in the US warehouse, we do ship from there instead. I believe we have a few leftover.

Hello hello.
Is shipping to Europe done with a reshipper inside europe? I am from Germany and cant risk getting raws from Uk or other countries outside of EU. Source seems to have everything I need, also heard mostly positive, so would be great if that would work out.
I unfortunately do not have a reshipper in the EU atm.

Jade said normal release on email, you say extended release. Who do I believe bruh? @DragonOrdnance
We have both. Just put it in the comments.

Has anyone paid with transferwise on here? Because I have an order that I was going to get and chose the transferwise option. I got an email with information on how to go about it but it wasn't specific like my usual sources do. Like if I am sending currency to China then do they want that USD exchanged into Chinese yen or did they want to keep it USD or did they want Indonesian rupee or Colombian pesos??? I mean I hate to sound like I need s*** broken down Barney style but I want to make sure there is no confusion and no reason for anyone to say there is something wrong with a payment. So can anyone of you please PM me with any information you have or have had in the past. Thank you in advance
I did it. Super easy

Anyone run the blacktops long term? snagged a few during a prior sale and just now getting through my first kit was just curious if anyone else has tried and liked them

TD yesterday, everything accounted for and intact minus 1 singular cap. Will order again, thanks.
Anyone run the blacktops long term? snagged a few during a prior sale and just now getting through my first kit was just curious if anyone else has tried and liked them
Curious about this as well

Quick TD's are great, no doubt...as long as the products are up to snuff. Do you have any experience running DO?

I personally do not, so I can't say anything regarding that. But what I do have experience with is getting what I ordered much quicker than expected, superb communication, yet total shit products.

Any information on the actual quality of DO's products from your personal experience...blood tests, long term usage that would speak to what really counts here?

We are all genuinely most interested in that. I mean, feces can arrive in record time but in the end, that's all is. If it's a turd that showed up on my doorstep quickly I'm not getting too excited.
Just finishing 12 weeks, blood was drawn during week 10, your wish is my command brother... our boy DO delivers the thunder. I was running about 600mg test a week.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.42.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.42.59 PM.png
    374.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.43.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.43.13 PM.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 64
Do you like it? Thats the question you gotta ask haha
I'm gonna keep running it for sure, 1 kit in and I still look joocy and kinda lean for my size.

I've been running GH since July at 4ius/day, using a few different vendors and just now got around to running yours, had a fuckin great sale on em and I got in on it.... Twice lol. So I'll report back once I'm like a few kits in. I saw a Jano test on SST and a Serum/IGF test on BOP was just curious how the Meso crew liked them as meso is the pickiest of the group

Just finishing 12 weeks, blood was drawn during week 10, your wish is my command brother... our boy DO delivers the thunder. I was running about 600mg test a week.
Wew, thats some high free test.
Credited, thanks so much for the bloodwork!
I'm gonna keep running it for sure, 1 kit in and I still look joocy and kinda lean for my size.

I've been running GH since July at 4ius/day, using a few different vendors and just now got around to running yours, had a fuckin great sale on em and I got in on it.... Twice lol. So I'll report back once I'm like a few kits in. I saw a Jano test on SST and a Serum/IGF test on BOP was just curious how the Meso crew liked them as meso is the pickiest of the group
I think with the coupon and at 135, the kits are still pretty unbeatable in price hehe

@DragonOrdnance still internationally shipping to EU? Successfully I mean. I read you do not offer EU domestic. After all the fucking trouble introduced in customs from China from 1st Jan. are people receiving oils in the EU? Any recent feedback?

Trying to figure this out. So i submitted my order using the WU tab like stated on the website and then emailed their contact us email with my order # asking for instructions ?
Yeah I just did it too. You have to do it on Transferwise.com if you have issues or are unsure just ask Jade at the email provided and tell her to break the instructions down to you Barney Style and give you specifics.

Ok Gents I went against a lot of my Judgment call and feelings and Placed a order the other day. As of yesterday Morning I was sent an email saying that they recieved my donation and were processing my order and that it would be shipped out ASAP. So I will keep you all informed on how this process works out. If you know anything about me I do not pick sides, I am always impartial to anyone and everything I will never sell out for anyone or anything and will always tell you the truth and not tiptoe around things for no one. I sent an email to Jade asking if it was going to take a month for Domestic because I am running dangerously low on my Sust 350 and Tren from another Source and wanted to know if I should put in another order through them just in case they are OFP.