Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Lmmfao Yeah I'm good on all this. I'd rather buy from a peddler on Facebook.
Then fucking go do that! What the fuck you bitching about. Go to Facebook asking to be spoonfed a source...you might have better luck. Actually you will probably have great luck if you put that cringe bullshit about being in the VA. Ain't gonna happen here

Lay off the amphetamines you fucking nut job. Let me get this straight, you spent >535$< so you can test if DO will NOT send you your order via domestic? I'd send you a big vacuum sealed bag of dog shit after all your nonsense here.
Can you drop it off yourself?

I'll prob drop an order, from what I'm seeing international is 3-4 weeks if it's a finished product and not a raw. Which might be a bit slow but it's workable

Okay you assholes not everyone has the same experience. I did receive product but was told it was going to take a month but it was Jades mistake. I think she got me mixed up with one of you and was giving me a touchdown for International Raws. Then I was stressed because some of you guys said you were missing gear and I got an email saying my order was shipped with only one product in it. I got worried because I had ordered more than one product. Then Jade sent me an email apologizing saying that it was sent through two separate shippers and that's why one package only had one product in it. Look guys I just told you exactly what I was told that's it. Everything arrived today and everything was in the packages. There was one busted bottle but that's not DOs fault. The package was really beat to shit. Don't know what happened but I'm friends with my mail guy from doing some gun work for him in the past and he made a point to tell me that it was damaged at the sorting facility when he picked it up. So that's no fault of anyones but the post office. Now I will admit I'm a little edgy when it comes to things just because of a lot of shit I've felt with in the military and life. To be honest I've been a little concerned with how edgy and pissed I've been getting lately because I see it. So I apologize for sounding like an asshole on here. So this is me saying sorry and to not be worried about your orders and everything is solid and sound. I however won't be able to share blood with you because I have everything done at that shit show they call the VA and I don't want to push my luck. Hope some of this helps and you guys can cut me some slack.

Just an update, received the domestic half of my order. My order was one that fell through the cracks when the DDOS happened. PMd @DragonOrdnance and provided them with my payment confirmation. They said they would input manually. Never received any tracking information but like I said, I got my domestics yesterday. Still waiting on the international raws.

Sorry I should’ve specified from turkey. I checked the site last night and I didn’t see it listed.
Aye, ovitrelle is in stock.
I'll prob drop an order, from what I'm seeing international is 3-4 weeks if it's a finished product and not a raw. Which might be a bit slow but it's workable
Finished products are easier. I'd say 2-3 weeks. The one that is taking 3-4 weeks is our raws rn.
Its just safe for now. I'd rather have people get their stuff then have them seized.
Just an update, received the domestic half of my order. My order was one that fell through the cracks when the DDOS happened. PMd @DragonOrdnance and provided them with my payment confirmation. They said they would input manually. Never received any tracking information but like I said, I got my domestics yesterday. Still waiting on the international raws.
Raws are coming =)
So ill start my cycle in a week with DO test-e, if i draw bloods mid cycle ill get $75 credit if i post them? or how does this work
Thats how it works. Well, the test needs test serum/free test either or.

@DragonOrdnance I sent an e-mail to you guys. I've had no update on my order for over a week now for some Geno from Turkey. This is the second time in a row this has happened and I had to send an e-mail for the item to actually get shipped last time.

Five weeks itl raw order. Now tracking is showing this, any idea?

Not Trackable
Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site.

Any luck finding trest e or d? Or am I just going to have to order 10g of ace and pin ed for the next decade?
Honestly, yeah. Trest e and d just dont have much demand.

Five weeks itl raw order. Now tracking is showing this, any idea?

Not Trackable​

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site.​

Don't sweat it boys. This is just a pre-label. The raws first have to arrive to our reshipper. (takes 3-4 wks.)

@DragonOrdnance hi sir. shipping fee is 100 euro for europe?
$50. You probably have two items (oils and raws will not go together in the same pkg)

@DragonOrdnance I sent an e-mail to you guys. I've had no update on my order for over a week now for some Geno from Turkey. This is the second time in a row this has happened and I had to send an e-mail for the item to actually get shipped last time.
Turkey's a bit congested right now. We're getting so many orders for it, its honestly surpassing raw orders. Give it a bit - its probably shipped, just we haven't provided tracking yet because he gives it to us in batches

Honestly, yeah. Trest e and d just dont have much demand.

Don't sweat it boys. This is just a pre-label. The raws first have to arrive to our reshipper. (takes 3-4 wks.)

$50. You probably have two items (oils and raws will not go together in the same pkg)

Turkey's a bit congested right now. We're getting so many orders for it, its honestly surpassing raw orders. Give it a bit - its probably shipped, just we haven't provided tracking yet because he gives it to us in batches
Thanks, got it squared away.

Anyone got any experience running Dragon’s sdrol and/or halo? My friend that’s a boxer is wondering about some real halo and I don’t know shit about it.